Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 09-29-2008, 02:51 PM   #1
JeanBond21

Drives: Focus
Will there be anything Blue for the interior???

Hey every one. Quick question.
I know there's alot of spec sheets out there and stuff but I was hoping you guys could save me some reading.
I plan on getting an Imperial Blue Metallic SS with black interior and I wanted something blue inside the car too. But from the things I've read, I only see that colored interior upgrades in the color of Red, Orange, and Yellow. The only blue I saw was the ambient lighting and that's noticable but only at night time. So are there any other blue interior options I can get in my camaro or am I stuck with the little blue ambient light?

Oh, and if anybody has a pic of the blue ambient lighting, can they post it so I can see it? I can't find it anywhere.

Classic Chevy of Grapevine
#9 out of 60!
JeanBond21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:02 PM   #2
pruettfan

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS / 2011 Z28
Since the color pieces in the interior are removable I assume that someone will make them in every color. I doubt that GM will do more colors but I can see the aftermarket doing carbon fiber and probably several other colors.
pruettfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:28 PM   #3
Hylton

Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
I wouldn't be surprised if GM adds colors to what they are making. Especially if the 2 blues are strong sellers.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:30 PM   #4
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Hmm... blue accent pieces?... That sounds good. COME ON GM!

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // TooHighPSI Port Injection // FF // Katech Dual In-Tank // Soler 103 // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:53 AM   #5
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanBond21 View Post

Oh, and if anybody has a pic of the blue ambient lighting, can they post it so I can see it? I can't find it anywhere.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...bient+lighting

tool picked it right up. Not trying to be rude. Just trying to mention that it helps to find things you want to see.

and so far...those are the ONLY pix of the lighting. These pictures are NOT final production AT ALL. guess that stuff hasn't quite been figured out yet...but will be soon.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote