Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Old 01-02-2013, 03:07 PM   #1
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Off Season NFL ..................

So how bout those firings?

Like?
Dislike?
Don't GAS?

I hated when Buffalo hired that stupid coach.

I hate worse that the ownership tries to put it all on the coach. As if we the fans are stupid.

WE KNEW HE SUCKED WHEN YOU HIRED HIM......... IT'S YOUR FAULT WILSON.

13 years no playoffs. If this were a chess game the Bills are getting checkmated in 5 moves.

Bills give the big free agent money to a lazy assed over rated DE who has now seen his replacement in Houston kick his ass.

Give Fitzpatrick the big money because of 3 games doing well.

Note to Bills ownership ............... The reason you keep getting turned down by good coaches is because your office SUUUUUUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are die hard fans and then there are meat head morons. I'm this close >>>>>>>>ll<<<<<<<<< to letting the Bills asses go. I'm tired of being the latter.
Old 01-02-2013, 03:11 PM   #2
PQ
Booooosted.

My post from 3 years ago.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Took me a while to calm down enough to post in the NFL thread. All I have to say is I wish the Bills were getting Tebow.

I'd have a hell of a lot better feeling about their next 5 years.

Chan Gayly????????? WTF?

They hired him by saying "He has taken such QBs as Bubby Brister, Cordell Stewart, and Jay Feidler to the playoffs"

Which tells me that they have no plans, what so ever, of going after a QB in the draft or free agency. They are gonna stick with what they've got.

I'll be a Bills fan till the day I die. But I'm changing my car tags.

That is what they said. Of course they forgot to mention HE NEVER CAME CLOSE TO THE SB WITH ANY OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a life long Bills fan. I'm sick to my stomache. This is a gaurantee of at least another 5 years of mediocrity. I told my son that when they hired DICK, and now we see it again. I will be sure not to spend a dime of my money on that sorry franchise for a long time.

Like I said. I'm still a Bills fan. Just a seriously pissed off Bills fan.
Old 01-02-2013, 03:29 PM   #3
Neriah

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Yea... I understand your dissapointment... however You dont have it as bad as all the Oakland Raider fans out there...Talk about being a garbage team.... However I have no complaints... Im a Broncos Fan
Full BMR bushings and suspension.
Neriah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:30 PM   #4
Neriah

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
And to answer your questions about the firings... I think they were all deserved... now lets see where everyone goes. And what retarded pick ups the losing teams make to replace all the people they fired/let go.
Full BMR bushings and suspension.
Neriah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:52 PM   #5
3 SS's

Drives: Chevelle SS's
sooooo, I get it now....your one of those off season guys
3 SS's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:54 PM   #6
3 SS's

I will admit though, I really thought they would be better
Old 01-02-2013, 04:09 PM   #7
3 SS's

and lets not forget...it's not off season for everyone yet
Old 01-02-2013, 04:18 PM   #8
Rhyder

Drives: 2012 45 Anniversary Vert
I think KC should of kept their coach, Romeo Crennel, he had abysmal QB's, it was horrendous.

IF that's what the GM and management give him, why do you blame him when he cant make it work? Fire the GM not the Coach....

And they act like they are going to fire Malarcky in Jacksonville...really? I dont like them but hey, you give him a crappy team, you force him to keep a garbage QB because you dont want to admit you bozo'ed on a 1st round pick, and the new owner continues to make mistake after mistake, and when the coach doesnt turn them completely around in one year your dumping him?

Smith bounced in Chicago= Honestly dont think he is a good head coach, he only went on the team he inherited.

Crennel dismissed in KC= as stated think it was a witch hunt

Buffalo cuts cord with Gailey= this is like the 80's falcons, one bad choice after another

Reid's long run in Philly is over= Think they needed to for his benefit to, he was getting stale there, he should shine somewhere else

Ryan survives in New York; GM out= i think Ryan should be out, his insistance on sticking with Sanchez through the years no matter what was a horrible decision and shows lack of flexibility or the ability to admit your wrong and fix the issue

Browns dump Shurmur, GM=mixed on this, who do they have thats going to coach there that's better? Think this is just a new owner sweep going on, not a decision based on performance

Jags looking for new GM= as stated above, agree with dumping GM, if they go for the coach think its premature.....

Last edited by Rhyder; 01-02-2013 at 05:58 PM.
Rhyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 04:41 PM   #9
rocknRllr

Drives: 2013 2LT Crystal Red Metallic
Browns fan here and our team has a looking ways to go as well! I've even read from the Cleveland area sports writers that the majority of the available decent coaches aren't interested
rocknRllr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:02 PM   #10
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Rhyder...I don't think Ryan is fully to blame for sticking with Sanchez.

I kept hearing things about not wanting to play Tebow because of bonus' that would kick in if he started. Add to that a poor GM re-signing of Sanchez for major dollars, and they were kind of forced into a box if the above was true.

Still, Jet's just need to nuke the team from orbit and start over at this point. Keeping Sanchez there is just crazy.
Old 01-02-2013, 06:40 PM   #11
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neriah View Post
Yea... I understand your dissapointment... however You dont have it as bad as all the Oakland Raider fans out there...Talk about being a garbage team.... However I have no complaints... Im a Broncos Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neriah View Post
And to answer your questions about the firings... I think they were all deserved... now lets see where everyone goes. And what retarded pick ups the losing teams make to replace all the people they fired/let go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 SS's View Post
sooooo, I get it now....your one of those off season guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 SS's View Post
and lets not forget...it's not off season for everyone yet

This post made me seriously cackle. lmao

Good point. Bills fans forgot there was anything other than 17 weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyder View Post

Buffalo cuts cord with Gailey= this is like the 80's falcons, one bad choice after another

QFT

There is part of me who thinks NOBODY can win in Buffalo with the front office they have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknRllr View Post
Browns fan here and our team has a looking ways to go as well! I've even read from the Cleveland area sports writers that the majority of the available decent coaches aren't interested
I'm already getting mentaly ready for the list of coaches that turn the Bills down again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
Rhyder...I don't think Ryan is fully to blame for sticking with Sanchez.

I kept hearing things about not wanting to play Tebow because of bonus' that would kick in if he started. Add to that a poor GM re-signing of Sanchez for major dollars, and they were kind of forced into a box if the above was true.

Still, Jet's just need to nuke the team from orbit and start over at this point. Keeping Sanchez there is just crazy.
I'll take Tebow at this point.

Like I said three years ago. I'll take Tebow right now. It will at least give us something to talk about.

I think the Jets may have made a good financial decision with Tebow. Hell,,,, they certainly got some air time with the whole thing. I can't remember a shittier team get so much radio and TV time.
Old 01-02-2013, 06:41 PM   #12
Renegade
Banned

Drives: Camaro SS Edition
Send a message via AIM to Renegade Send a message via MSN to Renegade Send a message via Yahoo to Renegade Send a message via Skype™ to Renegade
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post

This post made me seriously cackle. lmao

Good point. Bills fans forgot there was anything other than 17 weeks.

QFT

There is part of me who thinks NOBODY can win in Buffalo with the front office they have.

I'm already getting mentaly ready for the list of coaches that turn the Bills down again.

I'll take Tebow at this point.

Like I said three years ago. I'll take Tebow right now. It will at least give us something to talk about.

I think the Jets may have made a good financial decision with Tebow. Hell,,,, they certainly got some air time with the whole thing. I can't remember a shittier team get so much radio and TV time.
Giants will crush them though.
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:49 PM   #13
mr_honez
Wifey Lover

Drives: 2013 Crystal Red 2LT/RS
Dallas Cowboys...

Any worse team with a payroll like that ?!!? Won one playoff game in over a decade and a half, pathetic.

Moronic owner who thinks he is a good GM even after all the messes that have happened since J. Johnson left. I'm already looking towards the 2014 season after Jason Garrett is gone, it's that bad here. But that won't really be good either, Jerry will still be there.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:11 PM   #14
Rhyder

Drives: 2012 45 Anniversary Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_honez View Post
Dallas Cowboys...

Any worse team with a payroll like that ?!!? Won one playoff game in over a decade and a half, pathetic.

Moronic owner who thinks he is a good GM even after all the messes that have happened since J. Johnson left. I'm already looking towards the 2014 season after Jason Garrett is gone, it's that bad here. But that won't really be good either, Jerry will still be there.
I thought for sure they would drop Garrett and offer Payton enough money to not sign with the Saints again....but if that was the plan Jones waited way to long.....
Rhyder is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tic toc pats lose, waaaaa waaaaaa