Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > V8 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

Old 06-21-2018, 03:36 PM   #15
Yellow Bullet

Drives: 2017 Chevy Sonic RS 1.4T

2017 Sonic Mosaic Black RS 1.4T
Yellow Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 04:33 PM   #16
Nutro

Drives: 2011 2SS Synergy Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lol_epa View Post
You received them Friday started a claim Monday like 2 days was enough time to track down some low mileage rockers to buy and send them to you to show that I am not a scammer but your impatient self couldn’t wait a week for me to get you some. After you started the claim what’s the point to keep tracking some down? Maybe a text saying hey have you found any rockers first instead of just starting a claim I would have done a partial refund and sent you some rockers to replace the ones usps lost like I was going to do from the get go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"I was going to" "You should have contacted me to ask if I had found you some" haha get out of here with that BS man. You're full of it.
Old 06-21-2018, 04:36 PM   #17
Nutro

Quote:
Sellers beware he will claim rockers are missing and will start a claim with PayPal as soon as he gets them claiming things are missing.

I actually have integrity. Look at your feedback? Paypal also said your account was pretty new so I bet you're just getting started scamming people. I've never had issues on here or Paypal for years. You're dishonest and not much of a man.
Old 06-21-2018, 04:41 PM   #18
Lol_epa

Drives: 2015 camaro 2ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutro View Post
I actually have integrity. Look at your feedback? Paypal also said your account was pretty new so I bet you're just getting started scamming people. I've never had issues on here or Paypal for years. You're dishonest and not much of a man.

My account is new lmao miss me with that bs. I’ve had my PayPal account and have sold plenty threw PayPal and also bought plenty with them. Your just now upset PayPal sided with me instead of your fraudulent claim against me. Now your going through pages trying to bash me on others for sale stuff. Lol your something else.

Lol_epa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 04:53 PM   #19
Nutro

Quote:
My account is new lmao miss me with that bs. I’ve had my PayPal account and have sold plenty threw PayPal and also bought plenty with them. Your just now upset PayPal sided with me instead of your fraudulent claim against me. Now your going through pages trying to bash me on others for sale stuff. Lol your something else.

You'll get caught eventually.
Old 06-21-2018, 09:25 PM   #20
Lol_epa

Drives: 2015 camaro 2ss
Quote:
You'll get caught eventually.

For what? Taking pictures for proof what was in the box? Your simply wrong and just accept it. It’s ok I’m not mad at you for acting the way you do. You instantly put blame on me calling me a scammer for absolutely zero reason. And for that I will not be sending any rockers to you or as PayPal told you, you would not be getting even a partial refund. For you acting like a kid instead of an adult this is what you get. I don’t even feel bad for usps damaging the box or maybe you are just claiming I only sent 12 rockers to try and scam me. Anyways have a nice day and I hope you are able to get over your attitude issues.

Lol_epa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 03:16 PM   #21
'11ls3camaro

Drives: 2011 camaro ss
Did you find a set?

'11ls3camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 07:30 PM   #22
bowtiesonly

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2ss
2012 2ss , long tube headers , summit x pipe ,borla mufflers, vararam intake, vmax ported throttle body rdp motorsports dynosteve tuned, BMR trailing arms and bushings elite engineering catch can. [Ifirst camaro ]2012 LT LFX, nytrex wet system ,GPI dyno tune, Injen longtube intake, Dynomax axle back exhaust, Vmax ported throttle body, elite engineering catch can.
bowtiesonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 10:04 AM   #23
olblue75

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
OH the drama!!!
1LE Front sway bar, Splitter, shocks and struts, Z28 dual mode mufflers, Intake, UCA Bushings, and Toresen 3.91 Diff. 1 piece DSS Drive Shaft, ZL1/C7 Calipers, and 32mm JPSS Rear Bar. ASC race spec splitter and wicker. 6th Gen M017 Wheels. Stainless Works 1 7/8 LTs. DSE and PAFDT Suspension components.
olblue75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 01:36 PM   #24
R3VoLuTioN

Drives: 2011 1SS RS Synergy
Quote:
Originally Posted by olblue75 View Post
OH the drama!!!
All over a set of used rockers . I have a feeling an honest accident was made on one side or the other or a shipping issue. Mistakes happen.
R3VoLuTioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 12:30 AM   #25
booneSS13

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS LS3
If I were the seller I'd still try to make it right, honest mistake or not. Does not matter if the buyer filed a claim. Because someone files a claim does not mean that I would just give up on resolving the issue, I'd still do my part to make good with the seller.

-Fastlane Cold Air Intake, NPP cat back exhaust, Stainless Works LT Headers, 2r max camshaft, Stage 3 Ported Heads (Manley Stainless steel values, titanium retainers, dual valve springs, bronze guides), Wiseco Forged Pistons, K1 Forged Rods, Clevite Bearings, Factory Crankshaft, Comp Cams rocker arm trunion kit, Morel 5315 lifters, JP performance single billet timing chain, Melling oil pump, Spec stage 3+ clutch and flywheel, BMR trailing arms, Nitto 555r 305/35/20.
booneSS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 01:15 AM   #26
KW Baraka

Drives: 2014 Chevy SS
Quote:
Do any HONEST sellers have any LS3/L99 rockers for sale?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KW Baraka View Post
I have a set of TSP 1.7 roller rockers (brand new) and a set of OEM rockers with CompCams trumion upgrade (about 35K miles).

http://www.texas-speed.com/p-6147-te...oller-tip.aspx

http://www.texas-speed.com/p-1088-te...m-package.aspx

PM me if interested.

KW
Jus' sayin'.....

And I'm practically down the street from ya, too.

KW
KW Baraka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 12:39 PM   #27
Nutro

Quote:
Originally Posted by booneSS13 View Post
If I were the seller I'd still try to make it right, honest mistake or not. Does not matter if the buyer filed a claim. Because someone files a claim does not mean that I would just give up on resolving the issue, I'd still do my part to make good with the seller.
It might have been a shipping issue, I honestly do not know. The box wasn't damaged enough for a rocker to make it through but who knows. Also, he didn't insure it. It only had the requisite $50 Priority insurance which the SELLER/SHIPPER has to initiate so I would have been screwed either way. The guy was obviously not going to do anything about it though.

He also asked if there was tape on the box right away as if the PO taped a damaged box. There was some clear tape on the box. I took it to the PO and the lady laughed and said "No, we wouldn't use packing tape. We would wrap it with Priority tape to avoid situations like this, this was done by someone else"

Just saying...
Old 06-27-2018, 12:39 PM   #28
Nutro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KW Baraka View Post
Jus' sayin'.....

And I'm practically down the street from ya, too.

KW
Damn, I completely missed the stock ones. I will PM you.