Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 04-30-2011, 01:06 PM   #1
talwell

Drives: 1969 LS1 Camaro
Anna @ Sparta Chevrolet - Great Experience and Extremely Helpful

I purchased my 2010 2SS RS through Anna @ Sparta Chevrolet. Not only did she get me every discount I was entitled to, she also got me my car faster than most anyone else could when I bought it. Her dealership is very close to the border so there is no worries of ground transport delays or damage.

She was so helpful with me - I was not able to pick the car up but she took care of all the paperwork, saved me every single paper from the car and even printed me all the ordering information from the GM system. As well, she handled the delivery with my tuner and sent me pictures of the car the moment it arrived and many more up until delivery.

If anyone is looking for a car - please consider Anna. Not only did she offer me my best buying experience, but as a mother to a military serviceman she has a soft spot for all you military members. Also - Anna is a Camaro owner as well - check out her gorgeous synergy green Camaro !!
talwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 01:35 PM   #2
SteveRS

Drives: 2010 SIM Cobalt SS
Send a message via AIM to SteveRS
Anna is working with me right now!! =] i know she is gonna help me get the best trade in value i can!1 and even get my car titled in ohio!!
SteveRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 07:57 AM   #3
AnnaBear@SpartaChevy

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1SS Manual Synergy Grn
Send a message via Yahoo to AnnaBear@SpartaChevy
Thank You talwell and Steve!!

AnnaBear@SpartaChevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 08:23 AM   #4
Amenti

Drives: 2017 1SS Convertible
THIS....IS....SPARTAAAA!!!

Sorry, had to do it.

Appearance Mods: RiderGraphix LS7 Front Fascia Blackout Vinyl, Gill Insert Vinyl, Rear Deck Lid Vinyl (Gloss Black), Gary's Customs Painted Bowties

Coming Soon: BMR Trailing Arms
Amenti is offline   Reply With Quote