Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 05-28-2014, 08:29 PM   #1
StevenBateman

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
A question about Phastek Performance..

I wanna order a new exhaust for my Camaro and Phastek seems to offer a lot of options, and includes free shipping on orders over 99$. Yes I understand this is for the US only and I live in Canada, but I have a US shipping address so that's a bonus. Just curious of they're reliable! I don't wanna order parts from somewhere that doesn't have a good reputation, so I wanna know you're opinions! You can also suggest me other places to shop that might have better prices! Thanks everyone!
BTR Stage 4 Cam, FTI 3600 Stall Converter, GM 3.91 Gears, GPI Intake Mod V2, CAI Cold Air Intake, SLP 25% Underdrive Pulley, LS3 Conversion, PRC Ported/Polished Heads, Stainless Power Long Tubes w/off-road pipes, Borla Atak Cat-Back Exhaust, Tru Cool 40K 482rwhp/425rwtq, Built and tuned by Champion Motors

StevenBateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 08:33 PM   #2
mydreamcar
My Dream Car

Drives: 2011 SIM LS3 1SS
Ordered a few things from them, never had a problem with them
Old 05-28-2014, 08:49 PM   #3
Jeffm
ICANHAZ

Drives: 2013 CRT 1SS/RS
Phastek rocks no problems from them
Jeffm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 08:50 PM   #4
Bulldog3071

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
I have ordered a few items from them and their great! They have very fast shipping g and have never had an issue with any orders.
Lakewood Strut Tower Brace, JBA Shorty Headers, JBA 8 MM Wires, Airaid TB Spacer, Phastek CAI Scoop, Washer Bottle Relocation Kit, Stainlees Steel Brake Lines, Brake Performance Slotted and Drilled Rotors, BMR Tunnel Brace, BMR Trailing Arms, BMR Subframe Connectors, Borla ATAK Muffelers, Z28 Wickerbill Spoiler, VTC, Bow Tie Delete, BMR Adjustable Front Swaybar, BMR End Link Kit, BMR Extreme Rear Anti-Roll Kit, Diablo I1000 "InTune"
Bulldog3071 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 09:10 PM   #5
StevenBateman

Ok! Thanks guys, will definitely be ordering from them!
BTR Stage 4 Cam, FTI 3600 Stall Converter, GM 3.91 Gears, GPI Intake Mod V2, CAI Cold Air Intake, SLP 25% Underdrive Pulley, LS3 Conversion, PRC Ported/Polished Heads, Stainless Power Long Tubes w/off-road pipes, Borla Atak Cat-Back Exhaust, Tru Cool 40K 482rwhp/425rwtq, Built and tuned by Champion Motors

Old 05-28-2014, 09:11 PM   #6
Squillo

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS BRM LS3
I've never had any serious problems from Phastek, but if you're ordering exhaust stuff, do yourself a favor and make a phonel call to Maryland speed before you place your order.

They saved me a BOATLOAD of $$$ on my headers and exhaust.
Squillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 09:15 PM   #7
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
ordered lots from them. never had an issue and always got my mods in a timely manner!
Old 05-28-2014, 09:23 PM   #8
Meathead Camaro

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squillo View Post
I've never had any serious problems from Phastek, but if you're ordering exhaust stuff, do yourself a favor and make a phonel call to Maryland speed before you place your order.

Old 05-28-2014, 09:23 PM   #9
StevenBateman

Quote:

Just checked their website out and they have the same price for the exhaust I want as Phastek.

Old 05-28-2014, 09:26 PM   #10
Squillo

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenBateman View Post
Just checked their website out and they have the same price for the exhaust I want as Phastek.
I said phone call. Please do yourself a favor and call them, they will beat the prices advertised on their web page.
Old 05-28-2014, 09:28 PM   #11
RolltideSS

Drives: 2018 SS 1LE
I've ordered from phastek and they were very good - shipped fast good communication. I ordered my exhaust and headers from Maryland speed as they had great prices on what I was ordering and I just ordered another exhaust from apex and they worked a great price for me. Many of the vendors on this site are quality shops
RolltideSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 09:37 PM   #12
StevenBateman

Quote:
I said phone call. Please do yourself a favor and call them, they will beat the prices advertised on their web page.
I was just in contact with them and unfortunately since the exhaust I want is on a short list for the price to be increased from the manufacturer they are only able to give me the exhaust for the price they have it listed for

Old 05-28-2014, 09:38 PM   #13
zl1 bee

Drives: Super Bee
Go with phastek I have never had a problem with them and they have very good customer service and will give u good pricing..
zl1 bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 09:40 PM   #14
Squillo

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenBateman View Post
I was just in contact with them and unfortunately since the exhaust I want is on a short list for the price to be increased from the manufacturer they are only able to give me the exhaust for the price they have it listed for
That's too bad, I got about a $500 discount from them when I got my stuff.