Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > California Meets and Events

View Poll Results: Where do you want to cruise?
Monterey via Hwy 1 10 37.04%
Mines Rd in Livermore 3 11.11%
Drag Racing @ Sac Speedway 3 11.11%
March Creek Rd in Brentwood 11 40.74%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-09-2011, 09:28 AM   #71
2010rod
JAWS

Drives: 2010 2SS Silver Ice Metallic
If your doing the Skaggs thing start out at Stewarts Point hwy 1, bring some depends (Wallgreens), you'll have a blast if you make it thru dead mans curve, and all the other hair pin turns. Good luck and GOD BLESS
Old 12-09-2011, 09:31 AM   #72
2010rod
JAWS

Drives: 2010 2SS Silver Ice Metallic
Oh yeah. This guy will try to save your lives!
Attached Images

Old 12-09-2011, 10:09 AM   #73
Neriah

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
I'll start a thread later but Mindz called me yesterday and wants to go tomorow as well. I'm gonna talk to him and I'll post a thread up.
Full BMR bushings and suspension.
Neriah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 10:19 AM   #74
pyr0b0y
need....more....hp

Drives: The Neighbor Hater
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black On Black On Black View Post
I am.

Do you go? I've been thing about going to one of these.
I might go when my car is finished; otherwise i'd rather be driving my car!

Mast Motorsports Built LS3 Stroker 418, IPS GT35R Twin Turbos, Exedy GTO4XD Twin Disc Clutch, Aeromotive A1000 Eliminator Stealth Fuel Pump, AEM Meth Injection, DSS 1400hp Axels, BC Coilovers, Pfadt & BMR Suspension, Hawk HPS Pads, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Shifter, Custom Roll Cage by Blu808, T3 Ports, 22" Custom Concave Mesh Rims
pyr0b0y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:35 PM   #75
The Shadoww
Black on Black on Black

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LS
Send a message via Skype™ to The Shadoww
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neriah View Post
I'll start a thread later but Mindz called me yesterday and wants to go tomorow as well. I'm gonna talk to him and I'll post a thread up.
Okay change of plans on my part... My parents just informed me that we are going an early Christmas with my out of state family tomorrow so i will no longer be able to go out that day.
Sorry for my late canalization, my family isn't the best at communicating.
Old 12-09-2011, 03:51 PM   #76
exflirt
Corvette Goddess

Drives: Soon - 2015 Z06 Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyr0b0y View Post
i dont always wanna be out in front and be the guinea pig for the police to catch speeders in the group.
Ummmm, hello - Josh? You're supposed to let Rick do this....?

Haven't you talked to any of the SoCal folks???? He's ALWAYS the one in front 'cuz no one else wants to get the tickets - he's the official decoy which is why he got a bright blue car! Then he put on the license plate that lets everyone behind him know that "Neener neener neener, I'm in front of you," he drives real fast so everyone else can have fun, and then the cops see him and ignore everyone else!

This has worked very well exactly this way for me on numerous occasions, so I'm always happy to let him roar to the front and "be #1!"
8.26.2014 - Deposit placed with Mike Furman @ Criswell Corvette in MD for 2015 2LZ Laguna Blue Z06 Convertible, navigation, carbon flash gfx, carbon flash stinger stripe, spectra gray wheels, dark gray calipers, gray interior, suede seat inserts. EXCITED is an understatement!
exflirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 04:35 PM   #77
Neriah

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black On Black On Black View Post
Okay change of plans on my part... My parents just informed me that we are going an early Christmas with my out of state family tomorrow so i will no longer be able to go out that day.
Sorry for my late canalization, my family isn't the best at communicating.
Sall good. For anyone else, Here's the thread

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...13#post4143013
Full BMR bushings and suspension.
Neriah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 04:45 PM   #78
exflirt
Corvette Goddess

Drives: Soon - 2015 Z06 Convertible
Quote:
time to invest in a radar detector! i dont always wanna be out in front and be the guinea pig for the police to catch speeders in the group.
Quote:
Thanks for the offer; once we find out where everyone is going we can start planning and getting help where possible.

As a note to everyone, please vote on where you would like to go by Dec 18th; thats next Sunday.

A couple you have already posted but please state if you are coming so I can get a head count.
Josh, I'm open that day and plan on attending, but aside from Sacramento, I don't have a favorite. So count me in as long as we don't go to Sac.

I think you've already gotten the word that I'm up for helping out with logistics. We've gotten some great ideas both from the group on cruise day and also from this thread. It will be fun to tweak things to figure out what types of activities our group enjoys the most as well as plan things out so that our events go off smoothly. Practice will make perfect!

I think it is a must to offer informal, regularly scheduled events such as meeting at a restaurant during the winter, celebrating someone's birthday in their backyard, etc. This helps keep the group cohesive and provides incentive for partners/children to attend events and get to know people. At that point, it becomes easier for them to be interested in attending on a more regular basis.
8.26.2014 - Deposit placed with Mike Furman @ Criswell Corvette in MD for 2015 2LZ Laguna Blue Z06 Convertible, navigation, carbon flash gfx, carbon flash stinger stripe, spectra gray wheels, dark gray calipers, gray interior, suede seat inserts. EXCITED is an understatement!
exflirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 05:18 PM   #79
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

Drives: 2014 CTS-V Coupe
Voted for Marsh Creek just in case I can make it. Put me down as a maybe for now.
WadeWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 05:22 PM   #80
pyr0b0y
need....more....hp

Drives: The Neighbor Hater
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardik2SS View Post
Voted for Marsh Creek just in case I can make it. Put me down as a maybe for now.
Will DO; HOPE YOU CAN MAKE THIS ONE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exflirt View Post
Josh, I'm open that day and plan on attending, but aside from Sacramento, I don't have a favorite. So count me in as long as we don't go to Sac.

I think you've already gotten the word that I'm up for helping out with logistics. We've gotten some great ideas both from the group on cruise day and also from this thread. It will be fun to tweak things to figure out what types of activities our group enjoys the most as well as plan things out so that our events go off smoothly. Practice will make perfect!

I think it is a must to offer informal, regularly scheduled events such as meeting at a restaurant during the winter, celebrating someone's birthday in their backyard, etc. This helps keep the group cohesive and provides incentive for partners/children to attend events and get to know people. At that point, it becomes easier for them to be interested in attending on a more regular basis.
Nice, good idea Seems like after next week when we know where were going we can get the ball rolling with everything!

Mast Motorsports Built LS3 Stroker 418, IPS GT35R Twin Turbos, Exedy GTO4XD Twin Disc Clutch, Aeromotive A1000 Eliminator Stealth Fuel Pump, AEM Meth Injection, DSS 1400hp Axels, BC Coilovers, Pfadt & BMR Suspension, Hawk HPS Pads, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Shifter, Custom Roll Cage by Blu808, T3 Ports, 22" Custom Concave Mesh Rims
pyr0b0y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 05:58 PM   #81
ElManny

Drives: 2010 CGM SS/RS COTW 7/5/2010
Send a message via AIM to ElManny
im out. made other plans. have fun
ElManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 06:16 PM   #82
The Shadoww
Black on Black on Black

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LS
Send a message via Skype™ to The Shadoww
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElManny View Post
im out. made other plans. have fun
Old 12-10-2011, 12:22 AM   #83
PacificKing

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS CGM with White Rally St
I like the Mines Road idea, there's Del Valley State Park out there that only has a 5 dollar entry fee, with a lake and places to grill/barbecue. Might have to wait till it warms up though...unless we want an excuse to make s'mores. I could've sworn someone also said wine tasting at the restaurant in Capitola? Livermore has a ton of vineyards and the drive up to Napa is really scenic. Just some ideas.
PacificKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 12:30 AM   #84
wally_bear
RUMBLR1

Drives: 2011 SGM SS
Send a message via Skype™ to wally_bear
Josh: put me down as tentative - although it is probably a most likely if I don't do anything New Year's Eve . For the voting - I'm okay with either Monterey or March Creek. I also have two radios as well.
wally_bear is offline   Reply With Quote