Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2009, 04:37 PM   #197
Hess RS
Account Suspended

Drives: 91 Camaro RS
hey guys just got back from a week in vegas for SEMA. for those of you who might have gone there was an orange Camaro in GMs booth that had one of my kits in it. I didnt have time to take any pics of what the new one will look like, but I will ask the owner and see if I can get some to put on here. The kit Ive been workin on is still a work in progress. I will keep all your guys posted about the radio kit, door light kit, ect. If you have any questions PM me, its easier for me to reply then read through the forum to answer them. Thanks!!
Old 11-07-2009, 05:07 PM   #198
Slammer

Drives: G8 Maloo
Got any pics of how much lift you get from the air bags
Any pics of the bags installed?
Old 11-07-2009, 07:46 PM   #199
Hess RS
Account Suspended

i have a few vids of the car going up and down on youtube.

that is the video from ride height to fully laid out. it goes about an inch or so above ride height, but we are only running a 150psi tank, if it was 200psi it would go up almost another inch. I dont have any pics of the bags installed, and since they were custom made i dont want to post them publicly.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:54 PM   #200
rambunctious

Drives: F250
dang, I thought I had a pic of it
I did point it out to my buddies commenting on your discussion on the board. !!
looked good

I had a new audio approach in the camaro in Classic Design Concepts booth
(it also had a running 640 Hp LS9 in that car) !!!

I should have tried to hook up with you to get your opinion......

maybe CES.........

Ramb
Old 11-12-2009, 12:41 AM   #201
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro Lt Vin #1974
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA FAST View Post
Wow thats impressive the navigation screen looks like it was factory installed. The only thing I am not too crazy about is the rear seat entertainment system, I mean who would be comfortable enough to sit in the back seat of the Camaro long enough to watch a movie?

This thread is 8 pages long so I am just going to ask a question, how much did it cost you to buy/install that nav setup? Minus the trunk mounted speakers.
My mother sit in the back seat for 9 hours,one way, from W.V. to Alabama. she didnt even so much as complain about her legs hurting. she was comfortable the entire trip. shes a typical height for a woman so she wasnt comfortable cause shes short. but its not bad whatsoever in the back. anyway if you do have people in the back, which i do all the time, they would be even more uncomfortable if they had to lean over to the side and lean up to watch something on the dash. when they can just sit back and enjoy the picture on their very own monitor.also great for toddlers. i have the kind that straps to the car not permenately and its a lifesaver. good thing to have.
Old 11-12-2009, 07:50 PM   #202
PA FAST
Future Camaro Driver.

Drives: 2009 Escape/2007 Ridgeline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohrg Beast View Post
My mother sit in the back seat for 9 hours,one way, from W.V. to Alabama. she didnt even so much as complain about her legs hurting. she was comfortable the entire trip. shes a typical height for a woman so she wasnt comfortable cause shes short. but its not bad whatsoever in the back. anyway if you do have people in the back, which i do all the time, they would be even more uncomfortable if they had to lean over to the side and lean up to watch something on the dash. when they can just sit back and enjoy the picture on their very own monitor.also great for toddlers. i have the kind that straps to the car not permenately and its a lifesaver. good thing to have.
Maybe for kids and smaller women the back seat is ok, but for normal adults (Men mostly) it's kinda tight.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:22 PM   #203
Hess RS
Account Suspended

hey guys just wanted to let you know that the yellow camaro will be at CES in the VIBE audio booth with the double DIN. I might have a few more going by then but as of yet its just that one, and maybe the one that Rick Bottom built for GM, it was the orange one. Im still workin on a kit so bear with me.

Also, Ive gotten a lot of emails from all your guys and some i dont know if I have replied to. If you are still waiting to hear from me, or have any questions dont hesitate to ask. Thanks guys!!
Old 11-18-2009, 04:08 PM   #204
Camaro-Teskey
BlackonBlack

Drives: 2010 Blk Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltlaudio View Post
hey guys just wanted to let you know that the yellow camaro will be at CES in the VIBE audio booth with the double DIN. I might have a few more going by then but as of yet its just that one, and maybe the one that Rick Bottom built for GM, it was the orange one. Im still workin on a kit so bear with me.

Also, Ive gotten a lot of emails from all your guys and some i dont know if I have replied to. If you are still waiting to hear from me, or have any questions dont hesitate to ask. Thanks guys!!
Thanks man, I like the feedback
Old 11-21-2009, 01:59 PM   #205
Jakefeb3

Drives: 2010 camaro 1ss
So is the status of the kit : yes, it will be a available, but its going to take longer..or: we are still trying to see if the kit is possible... I dont want to go buy a gps if this is going to be possible. But I'm thinking I should just go buy the PDIM and a gps. Since its available now. Help me out
Old 11-23-2009, 09:07 AM   #206
Gunmetal

Drives: Cyber Grey 1SS/RS w/Body Kit
I wants!!! Hopefully you formallize a kit soon
Old 11-30-2009, 10:24 PM   #207
Hess RS
Account Suspended

im workin on it guys. Im having parts made in quantity instead of making them each myself, so its taking longer to get stuff made and verified.
Old 12-01-2009, 01:42 AM   #208
Jakefeb3

Is your kit going to include the cost of the new head unit? Or will we be buying the new head unit separately?
Old 12-01-2009, 01:42 AM   #209
Jakefeb3

I would personally like to buy the head unit seperately off ebay or an electronics store
Old 12-01-2009, 03:26 AM   #210
Hess RS
Account Suspended

ya as with any kit the head unit is sold separate. I recommend getting the head unit first so the kit can be made to fit it very tightly.

Closed Thread

Tags
double din radio custom