Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 09-06-2014, 12:24 AM   #12671
2010SSRSM6

Drives: My wife crazy with my C5 usage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post
What's up HeadTurners!!

Just dropping by the Camaro5 forum to sell the last of my stock SS parts and I figure I'd drop in and say hello! Should be back in Cali towards the end of the year and it can't come soon enough! Looking forward to catching some cars & coffee action, and some meets/drives, I'm good with my right? I've been told it snaps necks, and not just by my passengers :headband:

I'll start to catch up on HT current affairs...Carry on gents

It's about time you get back out here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-06-2014, 12:33 AM   #12672
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SSRSM6 View Post
It's about time you get back out here

Tell me about it brother Rick!! It's all fun & games in the summer, but come winter with the snow, F**K that shit man!

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 05:34 AM   #12673
2010SSRSM6

Quote:
Tell me about it brother Rick!! It's all fun & games in the summer, but come winter with the snow, F**K that shit man!

Understand completely!

You coming back to the same area this time around?

Old 09-06-2014, 10:28 AM   #12674
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s
Quote:
What's up HeadTurners!!

Just dropping by the Camaro5 forum to sell the last of my stock SS parts and I figure I'd drop in and say hello! Should be back in Cali towards the end of the year and it can't come soon enough! Looking forward to catching some cars & coffee action, and some meets/drives, I'm good with my right? I've been told it snaps necks, and not just by my passengers :headband:

I'll start to catch up on HT current affairs...Carry on gents
welcome back my man, can't wait to see that z51 of yours
Old 09-09-2014, 01:05 PM   #12675
VDI MOTORSPORTS

Drives: IOM Camaro SS
Hey all were having a car show sometime early October for leo and also were finally doing our grand opening for our new location. I'm getting booths to come down, If you guys have any companies who would be willing to come run them by me and see if we can work something out with them.
VDI MOTORSPORTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 01:50 PM   #12676
Kronix

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo View Post

Here's a sneak peak...Maybe I'll do a pic a day

Old 09-09-2014, 03:22 PM   #12677
lbheat
Echale Gas [COTW 3/10/14]

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS Supercharged
Quote:
Here's a sneak peak...Maybe I'll do a pic a day

Wow. You need to bring that beast back to cali for our no-rain weather.

Kenne Bell
502 rwhp/ 471 rwtq at 9psi (daily driver...for now)
Performance: Corsa catback, JRE Super Tensioner, dual pass heat exchanger, R1 slotted & Dimpled rotors cryogenically treated
Cosmetic: Giovanna kilis 22", zl1 mailslot bumper, Custom Emblem Pro Badge, painted calipers
lbheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 04:04 PM   #12678
2010SSRSM6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbheat View Post
No, he needs to bring that thing back to Cali so I can drive it!
Old 09-09-2014, 06:27 PM   #12679
Kronix

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo View Post
Thank you brother! Can't wait to see you guys in person & have some HT events! Love the red rims on the whip Leo, great choice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbheat View Post

That's my plan bro! Your Camaro is looking pretty tasty, welcome to HTs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SSRSM6 View Post
No, he needs to bring that thing back to Cali so I can drive it!
Of course brother Rick, just make sure you pass your jet pilot training course first! It's whole lotta love under that driver's seat!
I should be a little further south of Manhattan Beach too!

Since I don't really have a thread anymore here, although I did bomb my ZLX thread earlier with some pics. I figured I'd keep my HT bros in the loop!

Now some more sneak pics of what's been added to the garage since the ZLX got sold.

I ordered a C7 in February, 2013, I wanted a LT1 with Z51 package & performance exhaust package, those were my main criteria. I was originally going to order black but since every sports car I've ever owned was black I felt a change up was needed. So I decided to go with Shark Gray Mettalic. Purchasing the 1LT package meant I didn't want all the fancy bells and whistle add on that GM uses to up the bill. My main concern was the Z51 package, 7 speed manual tranny, and dual sunroofs (clear & carbon fiber weave). Because of the Z51 constraint imposed by GM, it pushed my delivery date into 2014. That was good for a couple reasons, 1, it let me decide how I was going to make this C7 stand out above the rest & 2, I found a super deal on a 2009 Z06 owned by a 72 y/o gentleman down in Virginia. He was the original owner and one cool due, that many of us hope to be like at age 72! He's owned over 25 sports cars in the past 20 years alone.

So he basically made me an offer I couldn't refuse with a price more than $15K under book value & almost $20K in mods. The guy was just tired driving a 6 speed and not having a roof, so I came along to help him get rid of his problem. The Z06 already had a Vortech V-3 Si-Trim unit with a 4" pulley, along with the following added by the OG owner, a Callaway Honker C6 Cold Air Induction System, C6Z 1 7/8 American Racing Stainless Steel Headers, C6Z American Racing X-pipe with high flow cats, 02 Extensions, MSD 8.5mm spark plug wires, NGK Spark Plugs, C6Z Cam Package, ATI LS7 Underdrive Pulley, Gates Belt, LS7 Crank Bolt, LS7 160* Thermostat, F.A.S.T. 102mm Intake Manifold, C6Z Mild to Wild Switch, these were the main components that went into his build and all of which were barely broken in with only 2000 miles on upgraded build, and all work was done by LMR. After seeing their attention to detail and the performance to this car, it was a no-brainer that they would have my C7 to play with next. With all the mods the car dyno'd at roughly 175 HP over the stock 6xx, making a about 750 RWHP.
I amended my C7 order and instead of having it delivered to NJ, Steve & Josh of LMR both agreed it was best to have it shipped right to LMR in Houston, it saved me both money & time.

Here's the Z06 shots first:

2014 LMR800-TT C7

That's all for now folks, hold down the fort brothers!

Old 09-09-2014, 06:49 PM   #12680
2010SSRSM6

Quote:
Thank you brother! Can't wait to see you guys in person & have some HT events! Love the red rims on the whip Leo, great choice!

That's my plan bro! Your Camaro is looking pretty tasty, welcome to HTs!

Of course brother Rick, just make sure you pass your jet pilot training course first! It's whole lotta love under that driver's seat!
I should be a little further south of Manhattan Beach too!

Since I don't really have a thread anymore here, although I did bomb my ZLX thread earlier with some pics. I figured I'd keep my HT bros in the loop!

Now some more sneak pics of what's been added to the garage since the ZLX got sold.

I ordered a C7 in February, 2013, I wanted a LT1 with Z51 package & performance exhaust package, those were my main criteria. I was originally going to order black but since every sports car I've ever owned was black I felt a change up was needed. So I decided to go with Shark Gray Mettalic. Purchasing the 1LT package meant I didn't want all the fancy bells and whistle add on that GM uses to up the bill. My main concern was the Z51 package, 7 speed manual tranny, and dual sunroofs (clear & carbon fiber weave). Because of the Z51 constraint imposed by GM, it pushed my delivery date into 2014. That was good for a couple reasons, 1, it let me decide how I was going to make this C7 stand out above the rest & 2, I found a super deal on a 2009 Z06 owned by a 72 y/o gentleman down in Virginia. He was the original owner and one cool due, that many of us hope to be like at age 72! He's owned over 25 sports cars in the past 20 years alone.

So he basically made me an offer I couldn't refuse with a price more than $15K under book value & almost $20K in mods. The guy was just tired driving a 6 speed and not having a roof, so I came along to help him get rid of his problem. The Z06 already had a Vortech V-3 Si-Trim unit with a 4" pulley, along with the following added by the OG owner, a Callaway Honker C6 Cold Air Induction System, C6Z 1 7/8 American Racing Stainless Steel Headers, C6Z American Racing X-pipe with high flow cats, 02 Extensions, MSD 8.5mm spark plug wires, NGK Spark Plugs, C6Z Cam Package, ATI LS7 Underdrive Pulley, Gates Belt, LS7 Crank Bolt, LS7 160* Thermostat, F.A.S.T. 102mm Intake Manifold, C6Z Mild to Wild Switch, these were the main components that went into his build and all of which were barely broken in with only 2000 miles on upgraded build, and all work was done by LMR. After seeing their attention to detail and the performance to this car, it was a no-brainer that they would have my C7 to play with next. With all the mods the car dyno'd at roughly 175 HP over the stock 6xx, making a about 750 RWHP.
I amended my C7 order and instead of having it delivered to NJ, Steve & Josh of LMR both agreed it was best to have it shipped right to LMR in Houston, it saved me both money & time.

Here's the Z06 shots first:

2014 LMR800-TT C7

That's all for now folks, hold down the fort brothers!

Please tell me you still have the Z06 and it's coming with you. If that is the case, it may not stay with you for long!
Old 09-11-2014, 02:07 PM   #12681
kevlarking13
SoCal HT5

Drives: Inferno Orange SS
Anyone need new rims or tires?
ARH copo Headers-Zl1 Front Bumper-Hotchkis Strut Tower brace-Custom Engine cover-Granetelli Spark plug wire- Hurst Short shifter- Schoche double din screen- Vis Terminator hood, Image dynamics Full Audio System & Custom box installed by Antidote- Magnaflow exhaust/w muffler delete- R1 Concept Custom Rotors- Custom Color changing Grille
kevlarking13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 02:47 PM   #12682
Goran
SoCal HT5

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2LT/RS
That would be me.
Old 09-11-2014, 03:29 PM   #12683
Goran
SoCal HT5

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2LT/RS
Thanks for the fast response bud, I will text you in a min on what I'm looking for.

Thanks!
Goran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 06:07 PM   #12684
kevlarking13
SoCal HT5

Drives: Inferno Orange SS
no problem goran i got you bro.
ARH copo Headers-Zl1 Front Bumper-Hotchkis Strut Tower brace-Custom Engine cover-Granetelli Spark plug wire- Hurst Short shifter- Schoche double din screen- Vis Terminator hood, Image dynamics Full Audio System & Custom box installed by Antidote- Magnaflow exhaust/w muffler delete- R1 Concept Custom Rotors- Custom Color changing Grille
kevlarking13 is offline   Reply With Quote