Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 12-03-2013, 07:53 PM   #1821
FurySS
Furious Shine

Drives: None
Welcome to all the new peeps! Sorry I don't get over here as often - But as Hank & Ryan have said most of our activity really takes place on the NexGen Club FB page. You will find a link to the website in my signature - and here is the link to the FB Group.
FurySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 06:10 AM   #1822
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcynet View Post
First post in the Indiana Group, I'm in the Greenwood Area and am new to the camaro world. I've wanted one for a long time and just brought her home in November... I relize things are slow in the winter but I wanted to find out if anything is going on and I figured this is the place to do it...

Thanks,

Mike
Welcome to our little corner of the world Mike! Hope to see you and your new '14 around this winter and at the shows next year. We do have quite a few gatherings, cruises, etc, so kick back and get ready for a fun 2014 coming.

no pressure Mike, when you getting new wheels, suspension, tires, supercharger, headers, lights, etc. The Indy NexGen group has a lot of members, from the crazy mods to keeping it stock. Just wondering which way you may be leaning with that new bada$$ ride.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 09:13 AM   #1823
chozn4service

Drives: 2016 SS w/2SS A8 Blue Velvet
Welcome mcynet! You being in Greenwood, you may be expected to help secure parking at the Suds n Saturday afternnoons when it opens back up and the group comes down to hang out. LOL

Here is the IndyNexGen link
and here is our Facebook link.
So now you're armed and ready for the upcoming season. You can officially join the club with membership at this link
Old 12-04-2013, 12:44 PM   #1824
wer2foxs

Drives: 2010 VR SS
Hey Guys, I checked out the NewGen web site and wondered how I can be become a member? Would I wait until the next outing or fill out a form and send it to someone. I was a little confused. Looking forward to getting back in the swing of things as well as making my mind up on doing some mods.

Welcome MCYnet! A second time newbie but here to stay!
Old 12-04-2013, 12:52 PM   #1825
FurySS
Furious Shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by wer2foxs View Post
Hey Guys, I checked out the NewGen web site and wondered how I can be become a member? Would I wait until the next outing or fill out a form and send it to someone. I was a little confused. Looking forward to getting back in the swing of things as well as making my mind up on doing some mods.

Welcome MCYnet! A second time newbie but here to stay!
Hello - everything can be done online to join.

1. Got to the NexGen Store link here
2. Click the big blue "New Member Application" button. Complete and submit it.
3. Return to the Store link in step 1. Below the blue application button you will see "Membership Payment Options" and a "Add to Cart" button.
4. Select "NEW Member" and click on the "Add to Cart" button - then complete the $20 payment through PayPal.

Hope that helps!
Old 12-18-2013, 08:13 PM   #1826
TuscaniGTSC2

Drives: 2011 Black 1SS
Just wanted to say hi and I am from Fort Wayne Indiana. I introduced my self here http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=333266 If anyone needs any help on anything let me know!
TuscaniGTSC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 06:11 AM   #1827
chozn4service

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuscaniGTSC2 View Post
Just wanted to say hi and I am from Fort Wayne Indiana. I introduced my self here http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=333266 If anyone needs any help on anything let me know!
Welcome! Though things have slowed with winter weather, we're very active on Facebook on our IndyNexGen page. We also have a club site under the same name. Don't have to be in Indy to be a member.

Here are details:

1. Got to the http://www.indynexgen.com and go to Store
2. Click the big blue "New Member Application" button. Complete and submit it.
3. Return to the Store link in step 1. Below the blue application button you will see "Membership Payment Options" and a "Add to Cart" button.
4. Select "NEW Member" and click on the "Add to Cart" button - then complete the $20 payment through PayPal.
Old 01-02-2014, 02:14 PM   #1828
a.morblu

Drives: 2011 Sinister SS
I didn't even know this thread was here.... I feel so left out. :(
Old 01-24-2014, 03:13 PM   #1829
FlashBurntFace

Drives: 10' 2SS/RS, LS3, CAI
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.morblu View Post
I didn't even know this thread was here.... I feel so left out. :(
That makes two of us good to see an indiana specific thread cause I wanna be in the loop. I'm fairly new to owning a camaro. Haven't had it through a whole summer yet. Very much looking forward to it.
FlashBurntFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 04:56 PM   #1830
wer2foxs

Drives: 2010 VR SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashBurntFace View Post
That makes two of us good to see an indiana specific thread cause I wanna be in the loop. I'm fairly new to owning a camaro. Haven't had it through a whole summer yet. Very much looking forward to it.
Hey welcome guys, there is a new place on the web that most of the Midwesterners get on called Indynexgen.com. You can get lots of information on future events and also join the club. Take a look at it and meet some of the members and pics of our Camaros! WELCOME. Look forward to meeting you in the future I hope!
Old 01-24-2014, 08:53 PM   #1831
FurySS
Furious Shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by wer2foxs View Post
there is a new place on the web that most of the Midwesterners get on called Indynexgen.com. You can get lots of information on future events and also join the club. Take a look at it and meet some of the members and pics of our Camaros!
EXCELLENT advice

Yes, please don't rely on this thread alone for current/upcoming events. I used to update it here, but it's too time consuming to keep multiple sites up to date. The IndyNexGen Facebook group will always be the most current in regards to events. I am also working to get them posted on the club website as well.
Old 01-25-2014, 12:39 PM   #1832
chozn4service

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurySS View Post
Sorry - I will no longer be posting upcoming events here.
Hey Steve, can you go to your first post on this thread and put active links to the Facebook page for IndyNexGen as well as a hyper link to the webpage. This way the two primary places we can be found will be at the first posting in case anyone happens to stumble upon it, they won't necessarily have to go through all the post to find an informative post with new info.
Old 01-25-2014, 08:52 PM   #1833
FurySS
Furious Shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by chozn4service View Post
Hey Steve, can you go to your first post on this thread and put active links to the Facebook page for IndyNexGen as well as a hyper link to the webpage. This way the two primary places we can be found will be at the first posting in case anyone happens to stumble upon it, they won't necessarily have to go through all the post to find an informative post with new info.
Will do!
Old 01-28-2014, 06:19 AM   #1834
TuscaniGTSC2

Drives: 2011 Black 1SS
Would anyone here or know of anyone that would be interested in purchasing an NPP exhaust off of a ZL1? I have an extra set at my house and can help install it. Long story short is either I send it back to the guy or I help him sell it. Figured I would check on here first and ask around.
TuscaniGTSC2 is offline   Reply With Quote