Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 11-15-2013, 07:05 PM   #1
wayne watson

Drives: 2014 camaro ss ,1967 chevelle ss,
stupid drivers

Has anyone else notice how stupid people drive around newer camaros, they cut me off and don't want to let you over.
I can drive my older truck to work and this be doesnt happen
What the hell is wrong with people?
I haven't even got tag on it yet. 1st one that hits it being dumb just thinks they've had a bad day
wayne watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:09 PM   #2
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Yeah I had an idiot pass me in a PreAss today on the 4 lane just before my turnoff and then slow down to 20mph..... Then he turned off at my exit and went even slower.
Old 11-15-2013, 07:17 PM   #3
wayne watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrybird 12 View Post
Yeah I had an idiot pass me in a PreAss today on the 4 lane just before my turnoff and then slow down to 20mph..... Then he turned off at my exit and went even slower.
Nice car . I don't have computer at home and haven't figured how to post pis from phone yet
2 and half weeks I've had it and its like I'm a target.I know people say its just a car but I think we've all worked hard enough for them
Old 11-15-2013, 07:21 PM   #4
Midlife conVert

Drives: Black 2LT Convertible
If you drive a piece of $h!t car, people are not going to cut you off! Nice car, "Hey this guy or girl, will hit the breaks as not to hit me". Think about how you drive next to a Piece of crap vehicle! I know I give them room.
Old 11-15-2013, 07:24 PM   #5
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne watson View Post
Nice car . I don't have computer at home and haven't figured how to post pis from phone yet
2 and half weeks I've had it and its like I'm a target.I know people say its just a car but I think we've all worked hard enough for them
It's just idiots who wish they had a beautiful car like yours (or mine, or ours). Just pay attention to everyone (as I'm sure you do) and assume they will do something stupid. Also, whenever possible, watch them in your rear-view mirror... if you know what I mean.
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:27 PM   #6
wayne watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerGA View Post
It's just idiots who wish they had a beautiful car like yours (or mine, or ours). Just pay attention to everyone (as I'm sure you do) and assume they will do something stupid. Also, whenever possible, watch them in your rear-view mirror... if you know what I mean.
Had a guy ride my tail today in traffic with high beams until he got a look at my little friend.
Sorry folks I work in a rough area, carjacking not uncommon here.
Old 11-15-2013, 07:32 PM   #7
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
worse ones are the maniac minivan drivers
Old 11-15-2013, 07:33 PM   #8
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Quote:
Thanks, yeah it happens just about every day when I drive the Camaro, but in my S10 or Vue it hardly ever happens...
Old 11-15-2013, 07:37 PM   #9
06_warrior

Drives: 2012 1SS LS3 M6 black on black :)
Yep happens to me. I don't drive my Camaro much lately but when i do people ride your @ss and cut you off or don't let you get around them to pass. When i drive my truck or ride my motorcycle it doesn't happen. Also driving the Camaro people will race you from a red light or slow down and rev their engine etc. I don't drive like a punk or do anything but mind my own business but the Camaro brings out the stupid in other drivers.
Old 11-15-2013, 07:46 PM   #10
alextop30

Drives: 2013 Chevrolet Camaro 1LS
Yep yesterday a station wagon cut me off slowed down in front of me - as I merged into the left lane again he got in front of me and slowed down even further. On a two lane left turn he took pretty much the entire green arrow to make the turn as I am behind him. Finally the fellow at the light made a right turn into the street and I was able to pull up next to him.

At the light he steps on the accelerator and that car made the loudest most crazy noise so that he can catch up to me. I think he flipped me off as I sped away so that I can get away from the danger of that crazy driver hitting my camaro.

Let me just say people a nuts not a days - why can't they just admire the nice car and move on.
alextop30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:47 PM   #11
wayne watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SSRS View Post
worse ones are the maniac minivan drivers
I like you collection the 70 rs is bad I have pics in garage of other American muscle also
Old 11-15-2013, 07:51 PM   #12
alextop30

Drives: 2013 Chevrolet Camaro 1LS
Quote:
I like you collection the 70 rs is bad I have pics in garage of other American muscle also
Grrr please put some more pictures in your garage - those are my dream cars I wanna see more please please please
alextop30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:59 PM   #13
wayne watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by alextop30 View Post
Grrr please put some more pictures in your garage - those are my dream cars I wanna see more please please please
Thanks I'm a little stupid on computers so I'll try .
I've had the nova since I was 15 , my first car it has coilover ladder bar susp with promos 9 inch. Used to drag race it is minitubbed but still has original interior. Chevelle I've had since 2002 always wanted one and finally got opportunity. Both are big blocks and new SS is very impressive in comparison
Old 11-15-2013, 08:58 PM   #14
angryv6
Lake Erie Monster

Drives: 02 Hyundai Santa Fe and 13 300
Only in the Camaro will people drive like it's Sunday or like Mad Max. Now when I'm a passenger in my in-laws Challenger, no one does half the crazy shyt they do to me.