Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 02-04-2019, 03:04 PM   #29
Chester

Drives: 2015 Camaro SS
Did tracking again today and package left Portland Saturday. Mix up came when part of label was tore off and then package was held at UPS for 7 or 8 day's in limbo where Lol_epa shipped from. When he checked with UPS delivery person that pickup package he was told there were a couple unidentified packages at there building with partial labels. He identified it and shipping is finally on its way. Sounds like the "perfect storm" My apology to Lol_epa
Chester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 03:51 PM   #30
JLSuperfly

Drives: 2014 Red Hot LS3
So it looks like this will end well.
JLSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 03:57 PM   #31
zlathim

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deputy347k9 View Post
We both are on the same track my friend. Also, when I sell something to someone they become my NUMBER 1 priority! I usually ship within 24 hours, I immediately notify them of their tracking number and I too check it at least once daily if not twice. Once the package shows arrival I again make contact ensuring their receipt and not at the neighbors. Finally asking them if they are happy with the purchase. It's not about the money.

Heck just a couple weeks back I posted offering two dealer brochures for free. Forum member out of Washington state I believe stated he would be thrilled to have them. Not a problem. I shipped them within a day, with a tracking number and contacted him with the information. When I noticed they had arrived I noticed they went into some type of delivery box? He notified me that he does not pick his mail up daily and it goes into a delivery box of some sort and he would check on it that night. Came back and was thrilled with the two booklets. I just want people to know that my word is my bond.

Larry
I agree with everything that you said. I sent a guy some free stuff a while back. I told him I would get it into the mail early in the week, but then I ended up having some other obligations. It was a hassle, but I got it shipped out when I said I would. The circumstances don't matter. Keeping my word matters to me very much.
BMR cradle & diff bushings, trailing arms, toe rods & upper control arm bushings
Hotchkis sub-frame brace
Stop Tech Z-23 brakes
4.10 gears, Eaton Truetrac, LPW diff cover
Best 1/4 mile 12.073 @ 115.68 mph 3,300 ft DA
zlathim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 06:46 AM   #32
Chester

Drives: 2015 Camaro SS
Finally Post Package arrived yesterday eve UPS at 7:30 pm because of snow storm here yesterday. Seemed like everything that could go wrong, did. Anyway everything that Lop_epa said it was and was in picture he sent, was truthful no complaints!
Chester is offline   Reply With Quote