Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2011, 08:26 PM   #1639
JusticePete
VIR Specialist

 
JusticePete's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Justice
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 20,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
Hahha ooops just realized i posted in the wrong thread. But no worries, there was pedders talk in here already!

Lol

J


Sent from my payphone using carrier pigeons.
There is no wrong thread to post in on Camaro5. Feel free to post Pedders anywhere
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 08:33 PM   #1640
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,628
Lmao...you had me scratching my head fo a sec there saying huh??

But go for it!

Hope to get the new xa's installed next Tuesday. We'll see. Lots of family in tow and we ned to spend time with everyone. Now....to get a damn impact wrench and air compressor.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 08:54 PM   #1641
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator
 
SSE 4 2SS's Avatar
 
Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kyle Tx
Posts: 14,732
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Lmao...you had me scratching my head fo a sec there saying huh??

But go for it!

Hope to get the new xa's installed next Tuesday. We'll see. Lots of family in tow and we ned to spend time with everyone. Now....to get a damn impact wrench and air compressor.
I have a compressor, very portable... Le'me know...
__________________
If the car feels like it is on rails, you are probably driving too slow. -Ross Bentley

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 09:00 PM   #1642
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,628
Letting u know now...lol.

U free Tuesday? Ever put in coilovers? Hehe
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 09:23 PM   #1643
WadeWilson
How U Doin?
 
WadeWilson's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 CTS-V Coupe
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Californication
Posts: 24,158
Been a while since I checked your thread. Congrats on the new coils!! Hell of a Christmas present.
WadeWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 09:33 PM   #1644
JusticePete
VIR Specialist

 
JusticePete's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Justice
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 20,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Lmao...you had me scratching my head fo a sec there saying huh??

But go for it!

Hope to get the new xa's installed next Tuesday. We'll see. Lots of family in tow and we ned to spend time with everyone. Now....to get a damn impact wrench and air compressor.

Ummm, would it spoil you Christmas if I asked you to stand down?
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 02:13 AM   #1645
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardik2SS View Post
Been a while since I checked your thread. Congrats on the new coils!! Hell of a Christmas present.
Thanks, brudda! Yeah, these are something I've wanted FOR EVER.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
Ummm, would it spoil you Christmas if I asked you to stand down?
Oh? Hrrrrm....wassup?
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 06:34 AM   #1646
garcmol


 
garcmol's Avatar
 
Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ft. Mitchell, Alabama
Posts: 7,282
Coilovers and impact wrenches/air compressor....NO NO NO

I believe that's what Pete means with "Stand down"
__________________
Pedders Pace Car Package, Injen CAI, Flowmaster AT, AAC Lighting, ZL1 fascia/skirts, RKSport Ram Air hood, vented fenders, painted stripes (Gary's Customz), Honor and Valor badged (Thank you, John)
garcmol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 06:40 AM   #1647
STINGER BEE
2010RS/SS RUMBLEBEE
 
STINGER BEE's Avatar
 
Drives: Drives a 2010 2SS/RS Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Great White North*****
Posts: 2,394
Halifax NS, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
Where are you?
__________________
2010RS/SS RUMBLEBEE
STINGER BEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 12:08 PM   #1648
JusticePete
VIR Specialist

 
JusticePete's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Justice
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 20,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Oh? Hrrrrm....wassup?
To fit the prototype 'stuff' we'll be taking some other 'things' apart and once you install your shiny new Xas you'll need an alignment so just let us do it the third of fourth week of January.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
Coilovers and impact wrenches/air compressor....NO NO NO

You are dead nuts on Norm, no impact wrenches on the Xa shaft nuts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by STINGER BEE View Post
Halifax NS, Canada
That is a long drive to the nearest Pedders Dealer! Are you attending C5FEST III?
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 12:13 PM   #1649
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,628
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
To fit the prototype 'stuff' we'll be taking some other 'things' apart and once you install your shiny new Xas you'll need an alignment so just let us do it the third of fourth week of January.
Third or fourth week of JANUARY!?









I think I'm going to go nuts looking at these beautiful shiny XA's sitting under the tree!...lol
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 12:22 PM   #1650
JusticePete
VIR Specialist

 
JusticePete's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Justice
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 20,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Third or fourth week of JANUARY!?









I think I'm going to go nuts looking at these beautiful shiny XA's sitting under the tree!...lol
That is the down side to the holidays. Manufacturing slows to a crawl, shipping takes forever, people take vacations when I want them working
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 12:30 PM   #1651
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,628
Tell me about it...we can't get our orders for our C5 store in quickly enough...and people keep sending us emails, "where's our stuff?" One order from our supplier "wasn't received" which was emailed last week. We have a good 4 or 5k of apparel here and then there' the stuff we have to order from RW. When it's our stuff ordered, we can get it out same day. When there's a RW items ordered....could take a couple weeks if not more. Not fun.

NP. I'll just kick back and hold off.


Actually, I think I'll take the car in to the dealer on Tuesday then...drop it off to find out what's the deal with that plinking in the rear. Think it's the brakes...might be in the driveline...but we'll figure it out.

Can't wait to have it all buttoned up. No noise, dropped, coil overs, bushes, ....man, is it going to be a sweet ride. Then it'll just be the ZL1 wider wheels I'll need. COOL! I'm on the way!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 12:54 PM   #1652
JusticePete
VIR Specialist

 
JusticePete's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Justice
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 20,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Tell me about it...we can't get our orders for our C5 store in quickly enough...and people keep sending us emails, "where's our stuff?" One order from our supplier "wasn't received" which was emailed last week. We have a good 4 or 5k of apparel here and then there' the stuff we have to order from RW. When it's our stuff ordered, we can get it out same day. When there's a RW items ordered....could take a couple weeks if not more. Not fun.

NP. I'll just kick back and hold off.


Actually, I think I'll take the car in to the dealer on Tuesday then...drop it off to find out what's the deal with that plinking in the rear. Think it's the brakes...might be in the driveline...but we'll figure it out.

Can't wait to have it all buttoned up. No noise, dropped, coil overs, bushes, ....man, is it going to be a sweet ride. Then it'll just be the ZL1 wider wheels I'll need. COOL! I'm on the way!
If they can't find the noise, we'll give it a shot.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
adjustable camber plates, camarocross, cgm, cyber gray metallic, factory reproductions, hertz, jl audio, litho, pedders, rick-rolled, rodgers chevrolet, stainless works, supercars, tom henry, zl1 bumper

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
An interesting Camaro (and GM) story! I just bought my 2010 Camaro! Camarodriver Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 12 11-28-2010 03:52 PM
Over 230 Satisfied 2010 Camaro Customers! Paddock Chevrolet has 40 in stock NOW camarojoe Dealer Camaros for Sale 2 05-24-2010 05:58 PM
NFL smack and talk....Poll added, place your bet for the superbowl! The Dark Knight The Sports Lounge 1832 02-12-2010 10:31 PM
2010 GT500 Update (Not an AFD gag). garagelogic General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 9 04-02-2009 12:21 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.