Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 03-26-2013, 10:28 PM   #505
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP

Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickwitit View Post
Naw bump that Tcat, Chris if you can find the post of the other wheels with the extreme concave you were looking at last year, please post it. my all time favorite bar know...I almost coppied them, some boss shit...and yeah I was seriously hating on those bro big time, I'll admit it out loud...hehehehehe.
Here ya go man. I had a long talk with Nessen about these wheels and basically you can't run this wheel with as big of a lip because of the offsets. You'd have to run a super aggressive offset and a widebody kit.

VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 10:29 PM   #506
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Yeah If you keep it under 200..., damn speed demon.
LOL catch me if you can, I promise I won't spray any of the nitrous

Old 03-26-2013, 10:32 PM   #507
Sickwitit

Drives: Fast, Faster, and O My God...!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
Order is in for new rims, Nessen Forged 5.3's 22x9 Fronts, 22x11 Rears. Same setup as my current 360s, gloss black lip, matte black centers.

Here they go....I cant stand up right now so I'll remain seating for a few minutes, but O god these are pure sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:j aw:.
Sickwitit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 10:35 PM   #508
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Here they go....I cant stand up right now so I'll remain seating for a few minutes, but O god these are pure sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:j aw:.
H

Haha yeah they are, if you could actually run a wheel like that on the camaro it would be a game over situation. The issue is especially the front wheels you can't even get barely ANY concave or any lip. Even if you could run a 5-6" lip in the rear you'd at best get a 1-2" lip up front and man thats not gonna look right.

I thought about it a lot and honestly those wheels look like mine with a bigger lip lol. I think i'm gonna change your mind once my new ones come in.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:36 PM   #509
Sickwitit

[QUOTE=VanquisherSS;6339779]LOL catch me if you can, I promise I won't spray any of the nitrous

Man forget you...I aint no damn fool, remember I'm your friend and you spill the beans on this beast, but I do feel sorry for the Mofo's to whom think is just a 2SS camaro with a little work ...that could make for a very Fn funny surprise!
Old 03-26-2013, 10:39 PM   #510
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Man forget you...I aint no damn fool, remember I'm your friend and you spill the beans on this beast, but I do feel sorry for the Mofo's to whom think is just a 2SS camaro with a little work ...that could make for a very Fn funny surprise!
Well Nobody else knows about the other engine stuff and rear-end work going on . I'm not spilling any more beans I'm trying to make some money this summer .

Btw check out this car, dude if we could run wheels like this on the camaro.

Old 03-26-2013, 10:41 PM   #511
Sickwitit

Quote:
H

Haha yeah they are, if you could actually run a wheel like that on the camaro it would be a game over situation. The issue is especially the front wheels you can't even get barely ANY concave or any lip. Even if you could run a 5-6" lip in the rear you'd at best get a 1-2" lip up front and man thats not gonna look right.

I thought about it a lot and honestly those wheels look like mine with a bigger lip lol. I think i'm gonna change your mind once my new ones come in.
Damn...did'nt remember that you had this issue, that would change the entire look for sure man. It's no wonder you changed your mind.
Aight we shall see...your wheel choice's have been perfect to this point, so I dont doubt what you say.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:46 PM   #512
Sickwitit

Quote:
Well Nobody else knows about the other engine stuff and rear-end work going on . I'm not spilling any more beans I'm trying to make some money this summer .

Sick as concave...I hate that short rubber shit they be running, but yeah would'nt that be the shit on a maro...and dont forget your boy man, If I remember correctly...we were going to tag'em and bag'em, and let them fool's make it rain, more money more money more money............................................. ..!!
Old 03-27-2013, 09:57 AM   #513
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Quote:

Damnnnnn, those are some spicy deep dishes right there. I don't like the cancer going on, but they had to do that, so it's acceptable. Those would look bitchin if they would actually fit properly on the Camaro. You can't go wrong with a wheel with a large lip.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 01:22 PM   #514
VanquisherSS

Quote:
If I remember correctly...we were going to tag'em and bag'em, and let them fool's make it rain, more money more money more money............................................. ..!!
Yes Sir
Old 03-27-2013, 01:23 PM   #515
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Damnnnnn, those are some spicy deep dishes right there. I don't like the cancer going on, but they had to do that, so it's acceptable. Those would look bitchin if they would actually fit properly on the Camaro. You can't go wrong with a wheel with a large lip.
It really would look great on the camaro I feel because its such a BIG car and the wheel well is so large that a big lip wheel would look absolutely sick. Sadly just can't fit em with the brakes.
Old 03-28-2013, 06:45 PM   #516
VanquisherSS

Sent another email, no response from 360. At least I'm getting my car back next week lol
Old 03-31-2013, 09:47 PM   #517
Sickwitit

Quote:
Sent another email, no response from 360. At least I'm getting my car back next week lol
Hell yeah man....that's the sh.t...: clap:, 360 better get off their azz bro.
Happy Easter bro to you and the fam.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:03 AM   #518
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Hell yeah man....that's the sh.t...: clap:, 360 better get off their azz bro.
Happy Easter bro to you and the fam.
Same to you and yours man, hope your easter was good.

Tags
camaro of the week