Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Old 03-16-2016, 10:21 AM   #1
HELLsx

Drives: 2SS/RS 1LE
1LE and a Z/28 RR spoiler....

Guy's,

Im getting my car soon and looking at getting a bit ahead of the game. Looking to get the Z/28 rear apoiler w/wickerbill. What are the things to look out for? Any aftermarket brand to NOT get into? I swa a nice one that has a 100% good feedback on ebay for 209$ painted and polished that says it uses the 4 holes on the 1LE and also leaves no open hole showing.... Im wondering how many holes are on the 1LE to hold the originl down?? And if "4" is gonna be enough when the bill is up and pushing 450+ pounds on it?? I dont wanna rip it off the trunk....

Any experience or comments/ help here??

Thanks!!!!

M.

2SS-RS-1LE.
Exhaust (NPP), Recaro's(AYZ), Navigation, Heads UP display, Boston acoustic (UHQ), Rear view camera, Sun roof (CF5) ...(hey, it was there...), Opt Gas cap (VQL), Optionnal carpet mats (VYW), rear cargo net (W2D). RS package (WRS) / with HID lightning and fogs (T4F and T3N).
Yep..... It was kinda loaded!! :-) but it was the last 2015 1LE in Canada. I wanted white.... I got BLACK!!!! Lol!!!
HELLsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 11:01 PM   #2
Chris1SS1LE

Drives: 2014 Camaro Red Hot 1LE NPP Recaro
Search function

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/search...rchid=32092123

20+ threads in the 1LE section alone, not even counting whole site counting body mods down below and general forum.

This is why nobody is responding,

Welcome to the forum, but please search 1st, answer still not found, start a thread. Maybe start a thread about 10 topics instead of 10 separate threads
Chris1SS1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 12:29 AM   #3
Aero_Sport_Concepts
aerosportconcepts@gmail

Drives: '15 1SS-RS/1LE (RRM)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HELLsx View Post
Guy's,

Im getting my car soon and looking at getting a bit ahead of the game. Looking to get the Z/28 rear apoiler w/wickerbill. What are the things to look out for? Any aftermarket brand to NOT get into? I swa a nice one that has a 100% good feedback on ebay for 209$ painted and polished that says it uses the 4 holes on the 1LE and also leaves no open hole showing.... Im wondering how many holes are on the 1LE to hold the originl down?? And if "4" is gonna be enough when the bill is up and pushing 450+ pounds on it?? I dont wanna rip it off the trunk....

Any experience or comments/ help here??

Thanks!!!!

M.
Check our website. We have everything you need.

www.aerosportconcepts.com

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk