Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Old 04-27-2012, 05:39 PM   #1
aron77

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
wtb fascia feeler

I have an insurance claim that is going to pay for a new bumper, good time to have a 0 ded on comp, and I thought I'd turn this into a mod but turns out a recondition bumper only costs 320 so that doesn't help me get a nice aftermarket one but if I can find my own part and save some money then I might get a mod out of this afterall. So I'm thinking if I can find a silver ice metalic bumper in great condition and get it for a good price then I have some money to play with to help with some other mods. I have an ls so if it has fogs then I would need to be able to install them and an ss bumper would be pretty nice. And if you are within driving distance of kc then I'd say we have a pretty good chance of making a deal.
Mods to date: Black ice-olator, Vmax ported throttle body, doug thorley cat back exhaust, cold air inductions intake, rx catch can, vn 805 18" rims, tinted windows-20% in back and 35% in front, SS front bumper,RK sport spoiler painted gloss black, hood spears, gill inserts, trunk blackout, and bowtie blackouts with autobot. Wish list: GM cup and footwell lighting, t2 or t3 bumper (f that price), fender dashes, and...
aron77 is offline   Reply With Quote