Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2012 Camaro5 Fest (III)

Old 07-27-2012, 12:42 PM   #1
PfadtRacing

Drives: 2010 Camaro, 2006 Z06
Pfadt Race Engineering at Camaro5Fest 3. SNEAK PREVIEW

We are REALLY excited to be coming out to another Camaro5Fest this year! This will be our second leg of our Mini Midwest Tour after spending a couple days at the Katech Track Attack at Autobahn Raceway just a couple hours away. Our booth will have some new product's we are really excited about that are about to be released, as well as some old favorites if you have visited us in previous years that will keep your car performing at it's best for years to come.

Here is a sneak preview of what you can find all weekend at the Pfadt Race Engineering booth:
  • Pfadt Race Engineering staff will be on hand to talk about anything Camaro!
  • Pfadt Racing ZL1 equipped with prototype Mag Ride coilover package, as well as our Corvette C6 Z06 equipped with FeatherLight Single Adjustable Coilovers
  • The upcoming latest revision of our Coilovers suitable for all Camaros will be on hand.
  • We will be taking orders and doing show specials that we will ship directly to you.
  • Pfadt Race Engineering Ladies will be hanging out at our booth from 10-11 on SATURDAY and will be available for pictures and autographs! Afterwards they will be roaming the event, so keep an eye out for them...
  • A preview of the upcoming PFADT POWER PRODUCTS lineup of power adders!

Be sure to say Hi to the Ladies of Pfadt Racing, there could be a gift certificate in it for you! These lovely gals will be walking around the show taking photos with cars and talking a little bit about our parts and how they can help you reach your performance goals. Have your photo taken with the ladies and post the photo somewhere on Camaro5. We will be choosing a random photo of our girls from a Camaro5 thread and giving that user a 400.00 dollar gift certificate good to our online store.

Get your picture taken with the Ladies and be sure to post them up on Camaro5! It could mean 400.00 dollars in Pfadt Cash to you!

Let us know if there is anything in particular you would like to see out in Indy next week! We're all really excited and cant wait to see some old friends out there, and make some new ones as well!

Last edited by PfadtRacing; 07-27-2012 at 02:20 PM.
PfadtRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 12:50 PM   #2
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Quote "Be sure to say Hi to the Ladies of Pfadt Racing, there could be a gift certificate in it for you! These lovely gals will be walking around the show taking photos with cars and talking a little bit about our parts and how they can help you reach your performance goals. Have your photo taken with the ladies and post the photo somewhere on Camaro5. We will be choosing a random photo of our girls from a Camaro5 thread and giving that user a 400.00 dollar gift certificate good to our online store.

Get your picture taken with the Ladies and be sure to post them up on Camaro5! It could mean 400.00 dollars in Pfadt Cash to you!"

Even for us ladies taking pics with your ladies?
And What about having some hunky guys for us to take pics with,....................Huh? Just giving you a hard time. LOL See ya there.
Old 07-27-2012, 12:53 PM   #3
PfadtRacing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
Quote "Be sure to say Hi to the Ladies of Pfadt Racing, there could be a gift certificate in it for you! These lovely gals will be walking around the show taking photos with cars and talking a little bit about our parts and how they can help you reach your performance goals. Have your photo taken with the ladies and post the photo somewhere on Camaro5. We will be choosing a random photo of our girls from a Camaro5 thread and giving that user a 400.00 dollar gift certificate good to our online store.

Get your picture taken with the Ladies and be sure to post them up on Camaro5! It could mean 400.00 dollars in Pfadt Cash to you!"

Even for us ladies taking pics with your ladies?
And What about having some hunky guys for us to take pics with,....................Huh? Just giving you a hard time. LOL See ya there.
Be sure to ask for Jason! He's the tall drink of water in a Pfadt Polo with the shaved head. I'm sure he will be more than happy to take a picture with you!
Old 07-27-2012, 01:30 PM   #4
Merc
In The Circle

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS IOM M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by PfadtRacing View Post
We are REALLY excited to be coming out to another Camaro5Fest this year! This will be our second leg of our Mini Midwest Tour after spending a couple days at the Katech Track Attack at Autobahn Raceway just a couple hours away. Our booth will have some new product's we are really excited about that are about to be released, as well as some old favorites if you have visited us in previous years that will keep your car performing at it's best for years to come.

Here is a sneak preview of what you can find all weekend at the Pfadt Race Engineering booth:
  • Pfadt Race Engineering staff will be on hand to talk about anything Camaro!
  • Pfadt Racing ZL1 equipped with prototype Mag Ride coilover package, as well as our Corvette C6 Z06 equipped with FeatherLight Single Adjustable Coilovers
  • The upcoming latest revision of our Coilovers suitable for all Camaros will be on hand.
  • We will be taking orders and doing show specials that we will ship directly to you.
  • Pfadt Race Engineering Ladies will be hanging out at our booth from 10-11 on Sunday and will be available for pictures and autographs! Afterwards they will be roaming the event, so keep an eye out for them...
  • A preview of the upcoming PFADT POWER PRODUCTS lineup of power adders!

Be sure to say Hi to the Ladies of Pfadt Racing, there could be a gift certificate in it for you! These lovely gals will be walking around the show taking photos with cars and talking a little bit about our parts and how they can help you reach your performance goals. Have your photo taken with the ladies and post the photo somewhere on Camaro5. We will be choosing a random photo of our girls from a Camaro5 thread and giving that user a 400.00 dollar gift certificate good to our online store.

Get your picture taken with the Ladies and be sure to post them up on Camaro5! It could mean 400.00 dollars in Pfadt Cash to you!

Let us know if there is anything in particular you would like to see out in Indy next week! We're all really excited and cant wait to see some old friends out there, and make some new ones as well!

Darn I won't be able to see the lastest offering in the coilover department.:(

Old 07-27-2012, 01:52 PM   #5
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Looks like I'll have to bring the D40X with me now
Old 07-27-2012, 02:14 PM   #6
danvillekidd
2013 ZL1

Drives: 2013 ZL1 m6
Quote:
Originally Posted by PfadtRacing View Post
[*]Pfadt Race Engineering Ladies will be hanging out at our booth from 10-11 on Sunday and will be available for pictures and autographs! Afterwards they will be roaming the event, so keep an eye out for them...

Sunday???? I thought everyone was leaving Sunday?
danvillekidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 02:21 PM   #7
PfadtRacing

Quote:
Originally Posted by danvillekidd View Post

Sunday???? I thought everyone was leaving Sunday?
Fixed. Saturday they will be at the fest!
Old 07-27-2012, 04:14 PM   #8
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Can't wait to see you guys! I'll be looking for a full run down on the new goodies. We need to get the Pfadt girlies together with Apex Amanda for some EPIC C5Fests photos.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:06 PM   #9
The_Stache
SoCal Race Team #13

Drives: 2010 1SS:RS:LS3:SW
Can't wait to see the new stuff! I hope some of the old products hang around as my wallet isnt as big as my cars needs...

Ill be swinging by in my Pfadt c5f2 road course shirt for a picture op with the girls! Just don't tell my wife!
Old 07-27-2012, 08:59 PM   #10
Sales @ ECS

Drives: 2011 CG 2SS
Looking good there guys... We'll be rolling in with numerous PFADT equipped vehicles also!

See you guys and gals there.

- Matt
Sales @ ECS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 09:03 PM   #11
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
I need some solid subframe bushings!!! Are you doing on site installs?
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 09:08 PM   #12
Sales @ ECS

Drives: 2011 CG 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
I need some solid subframe bushings!!! Are you doing on site installs?
Pfadt Solid Subframe Bushings & Farks No-Hop Control Arm Bushings. Nothing is going to move between my cradle or arms. Still have the Pfadt poly bushings on the control arms for some good ride quality!

You should have thrown some in, Doug just installed mine two days ago.
Attached Images

Sales @ ECS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 09:21 PM   #13
chevy 3
NEcamaro5

Drives: Black 2ss rs 1LE
Can't wait to checkout your goodies. My car could use a few more upgrades
chevy 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 09:24 PM   #14
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt @ ECS View Post
Pfadt Solid Subframe Bushings & Farks No-Hop Control Arm Bushings. Nothing is going to move between my cradle or arms. Still have the Pfadt poly bushings on the control arms for some good ride quality!

You should have thrown some in, Doug just installed mine two days ago.

Damn!! Those look purdy. This is the next thing I try. You don't throw these in though do you? I thought the install was time consuming.
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote