Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 01-29-2015, 08:18 PM   #1
Tampa Tuning
Account Suspended

Drives: TAMPA TUNING FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM
1 Tampa Tuning calibration slot open saturday at 4pm in Brandon

Saturday, I have one slot open in Brandon at 4pm for calibration.

I have a 1LE with at large cam installed to calibrate at 10am and

a ZL1 6L90 with both pulleys replaced injectors, and headers to calibrate at 1pm.

I have room for a 4pm calibration if anyone wants in.

I also have 4pm available in St. Petersburg tomorrow. You'll have to text me to get in on that. 8137278720
Tampa Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 03:54 PM   #2
ytown87

Drives: C6 Corvette
Hey...you make sure that 1LE you tune is slower than me haha
2008 C6 m6. Carbon creations front/rear carbon fiber wodebody fenders. Carbon fiber hood carbon fiber roof hoop carbon fiber zr1 extreme spoiler. NW 102mm tb. Ported intake manifold. Cometic .040 head gaskets. LG motorsports G6x3 cam. DSX flex fuel sensor. AEM methanol kit. Z06 brakes. Ebiach sway bars. ZR1 rep wheels and Nitto Invo tires. Monster stage 3 twin disc clutch. MGW short shifter. Corbeau race seats. Gforce race harnesses. SLP loudmouth 2 mufflers. Carbon fiber exhaust tips. RPM stage 4 transmission and Stage 3 rear diff. 3.73 gears. Vararam cai. Kooks 1 7/8 headers and x-pipe.
ytown87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 04:39 PM   #3
Tampa Tuning
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytown87 View Post
Hey...you make sure that 1LE you tune is slower than me haha
Done lol. Crap I hope it doesn't read this
Old 01-31-2015, 10:57 AM   #4
sikSS

Drives: 2013 camaro 1LE
Lol just like that i see
sikSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 07:05 AM   #5
Tampa Tuning
Account Suspended

lol. You guys are nuts. Just for that Ytown, Im not going to adjust your launch control like I did Richs and make you suffer off the line. Ill post up your video Rich in my thread.

Did you guys see Marty's vehicle I posted on my facebook page. He pegs it lol.

https://www.facebook.com/tampa.tuning

We also picked up several LFX Camaro's and GM Trucks to calibrate. I was slammed last week. Thank you !
Old 02-01-2015, 07:52 AM   #6
97ChameleonTA

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Convertible
Yeah, I'm dying to see what I actually put down. I'll just have to tell people I broke the dyno until then...

New times to come with E85

2016 2SS Auto - Hyper Blue Metallic
Roto-Fab CAI
97ChameleonTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 01:10 PM   #7
sikSS

Drives: 2013 camaro 1LE
That car builds boost really fast damn... Oh and im not saying whose faster ytown
sikSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 12:28 PM   #8
Billabongi

Drives: '17 SS 50th Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa Tuning View Post
lol. You guys are nuts. Just for that Ytown, Im not going to adjust your launch control like I did Richs and make you suffer off the line. Ill post up your video Rich in my thread.

We also picked up several LFX Camaro's and GM Trucks to calibrate. I was slammed last week. Thank you !
What have you been seeing out of the LFX's? I'm really tempted to do a tune come May 1st when the warranty is done.
Billabongi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 01:47 PM   #9
ytown87

Quote:

HAHA not fair!!! But since we all know who the better track driver is, he will need all he can get to beat me there lol *shots fired*

BTW I beat on the car pretty hard friday and saturday night "down in Mexico" against a few other cars and my TB sensor did just fine. I met up with Rich "in Mexico" as well and I will attest that that car is pretty fast...granted I did have 2 other people with me, BUT we will have at it again soon. Im thiking his 3.91 gears are going to be my downfall on the "streets of Mexico". But on the track....not sweating it lol

At any rate..I have the one you let me use and can get it back to you this weekend or later in the week if you'd like.
2008 C6 m6. Carbon creations front/rear carbon fiber wodebody fenders. Carbon fiber hood carbon fiber roof hoop carbon fiber zr1 extreme spoiler. NW 102mm tb. Ported intake manifold. Cometic .040 head gaskets. LG motorsports G6x3 cam. DSX flex fuel sensor. AEM methanol kit. Z06 brakes. Ebiach sway bars. ZR1 rep wheels and Nitto Invo tires. Monster stage 3 twin disc clutch. MGW short shifter. Corbeau race seats. Gforce race harnesses. SLP loudmouth 2 mufflers. Carbon fiber exhaust tips. RPM stage 4 transmission and Stage 3 rear diff. 3.73 gears. Vararam cai. Kooks 1 7/8 headers and x-pipe.
Old 02-03-2015, 04:34 AM   #10
Tampa Tuning
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytown87 View Post
HAHA not fair!!! But since we all know who the better track driver is, he will need all he can get to beat me there lol *shots fired*

BTW I beat on the car pretty hard friday and saturday night "down in Mexico" against a few other cars and my TB sensor did just fine. I met up with Rich "in Mexico" as well and I will attest that that car is pretty fast...granted I did have 2 other people with me, BUT we will have at it again soon. Im thiking his 3.91 gears are going to be my downfall on the "streets of Mexico". But on the track....not sweating it lol

At any rate..I have the one you let me use and can get it back to you this weekend or later in the week if you'd like.
Good deal. I should be around later this week, or weekend.

Did Rich try the new launch control setting I was able to access with HP Tuners?
Old 02-03-2015, 12:40 PM   #11
ytown87

Quote:
Good deal. I should be around later this week, or weekend.

Did Rich try the new launch control setting I was able to access with HP Tuners?
Nah not with me at least. Every race was from a roll. I forgot to have him show me how it worked. I may see if he wants to meet up this weekend and check it out.
Old 02-09-2015, 05:52 AM   #12
Tampa Tuning
Account Suspended

good seeing you yesterday. Glad you made it back from Mexico safe
Old 02-09-2015, 10:12 AM   #13
ytown87

Quote:
good seeing you yesterday. Glad you made it back from Mexico safe
HAHA yea man! Thanks again for the TB to use. Hopefully mine stays fine and doesnt crap out on me while full throttle on the streets of "Mexico" any time soon
Old 02-09-2015, 01:59 PM   #14
DOCE 1

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
I drove over from Orlando area and took the 4Pm slot.

I was a little upset to leave the BBQ festival in Winter Haven, but it was well worth it!

The car got a great tune from Tampatune. It made my 2SS/RS a completely different car. It should have been like that from GM.

Also, ordered a catch can as recommended by Tampatune when I got home.

I will live with the meager 387ish (cant remember the numbers) RWHP L99 with bolt-ons for now (at least a few weeks), but that tune flipped a switch.

Now I have the urge for some serious power, so I'll be back soon.
DOCE 1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags