Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 08-05-2009, 07:01 PM   #1
logan1080

Drives: 2003 Crew Cab Duramax
Question about car getting shipped.

Well I talked to a lady yesterday from GM who said my car was on the train waiting to go to regina, saskatchewan, she said call today she may have an update. I couldn't get a hold of her so I talked to a different girl who just said it is out of QC and it waiting to be shipped. So WTF is going on? Is it sitting on a train or isn't it? how long will it take my car to get shipped???? By the looks of one guys thread that said built on August first and delivered a couple days later, I should hope that my car is shipped or will ship asap. Anyone know how long it will take to get my car sent out if they said "waiting to ship"? Oh and it is VIN 18278. All I know is it had better be here before next weekend because I plan on taking it to a wedding.
logan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 08:08 AM   #2
logan1080

Drives: 2003 Crew Cab Duramax
bump
logan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 08:20 AM   #3
Nezacant

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan1080 View Post
Well I talked to a lady yesterday from GM who said my car was on the train waiting to go to regina, saskatchewan, she said call today she may have an update. I couldn't get a hold of her so I talked to a different girl who just said it is out of QC and it waiting to be shipped. So WTF is going on? Is it sitting on a train or isn't it? how long will it take my car to get shipped???? By the looks of one guys thread that said built on August first and delivered a couple days later, I should hope that my car is shipped or will ship asap. Anyone know how long it will take to get my car sent out if they said "waiting to ship"? Oh and it is VIN 18278. All I know is it had better be here before next weekend because I plan on taking it to a wedding.
I see you haven't added your car to our spreadsheet. Information on how to get your car tracked is in my Signature. Join us in the built and bayed thread for updates and information.

EDIT: Canada! I should have looked first. Sorry

Last edited by Nezacant; 08-06-2009 at 08:46 AM.
Nezacant is offline   Reply With Quote