Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 03-02-2012, 03:18 PM   #1
austin
Team LFX - 45TH RS

Drives: 2012 2LT/RS 45th
Help-----Clear Bra in NE PA???

Where can I purchase a clear bra in NE PA and have it installed? There was a place in Bloomsburg but I don't think they do it anymore. Can anyone chime in?
Thanks

austin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:40 PM   #2
Mikef 2SS/RS
Nice...

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by austin View Post
Where can I purchase a clear bra in NE PA and have it installed? There was a place in Bloomsburg but I don't think they do it anymore. Can anyone chime in?
Thanks
It's a little bit of a ride, but well worth it. Lancaster Auto Graphics in Manheim Pa. Best in area. http://www.lancasterautographics.com/

Call and ask for Bill Yeager. He's the owner. He does clear bras by Xpel and does exceptional, meticulous work.

Tell him Mike Ferrara sent you. Good luck!!
Old 03-02-2012, 04:54 PM   #3
austin
Team LFX - 45TH RS

Thanks Mike I will definately call him if there is nobody closer. I have relatives in that area.
I appreciate it.

Old 03-03-2012, 09:48 AM   #4
Mikef 2SS/RS
Nice...

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by austin View Post
Thanks Mike I will definately call him if there is nobody closer. I have relatives in that area.
I appreciate it.
Good luck, but I doubt you'll find anyone that does a better job. Bill actually wraps the clear bras around inside the seams. You wouldn't even know it was on there. Also, he uses Xpel, which is much stronger and holds up much better than the 3M alternative. Check out his website or his Facebook page. He does work for a Porsche Audi dealer in Lancaster and does a lot of high end vehicles. He's also very reasonable when it comes to pricing.

He did custom carbon fiber-patterened stripes on my SS and they came out awesome. I think I may have the photos in my library. Check them out.

By the way, I don't get any kickbacks from him for recommending someone, he's just a nice guy that does a great job and I like people like that - there aren't many like him left.
Old 03-03-2012, 05:23 PM   #5
austin
Team LFX - 45TH RS

Ok thanks i will shoot him an email