Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Wheels / Tires

Old 11-04-2018, 05:45 PM   #1
Verbatim

Drives: '14 2SS RS 1LE NPP Recaro
Stock SS wheels and Blizzaks for sale

For sale is a set of 4 rims and tires off of a 5th gen Camaro SS. All 4 rims are SS fronts (20x8), and are thus the same width to allow for easy tire rotations. Two tires were new in the middle of last season - Blizzak LM 32 model in 245/45R20 size, with about 6,000 mostly highway miles on them (they look almost new, tons of tread left). The other two tires are older Blizzak LM-60s in the same 245/45R20 size, with plenty of tread left for at least one more season.

The LM-60s have two issues - one tire has a slow leak due to a patch in the shoulder area of the tread. Typically I had to add a few psi 1-2x per week during the winter, but it depended on ambient temperature and how much the car was driven (when it was warmer the glue seemed to hold better so it didn't need to be filled as often). The other wheel with an LM-60 mounted has a failed TPMS sensor. I have another sensor that I believe to be functional (I wasn't able to test it) already that I will include in the sale so the buyer can get it mounted. The rims are in decent shape, I plasti-dipped them black, you can see it is peeling off in some areas. I don't have any pictures before the dipping, but I seem to remember they had some minor rash, and some minor clearcoat corrosion.

Asking $700 for the set including the spare TPMS sensor (these tires are $300+ each new). I'm located in the Ann Arbor, MI area. I'd prefer local sales, but I'm open to shipping if the buyer is willing to pay the shipping cost. Let me know of any questions, or if you'd like more/different pictures.

Last edited by Verbatim; 12-13-2018 at 06:01 PM.
Verbatim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 06:04 PM   #2
Verbatim

Bump - price reduced!
Old 11-27-2018, 06:37 PM   #3
Verbatim

Bump - price reduced. Make me an offer, I need these gone!
Old 12-13-2018, 06:01 PM   #4
Verbatim

Bump - price reduced!