Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 10-18-2009, 03:06 PM   #71
Xanthos
PWA Relapse

Drives: Formerly-Stick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Dude, you were AT the game. I'm sure I would have been pretty stoked too. The stupid turnovers, and the penalties are somethihng you can easily forget while you are there. It was a chickfight.

Uhhh........... it lokked like a typical SEC game. Sloppy offense and solid defense. Florida put up 13 points on a team that Washington ran went thru for 500 yards worth of offense. UF isn't what they were last year. And anyway, what you saw in the Texas OU game was pretty much SEC football other that UF the last year or so. That's why I'd rather not watch SEC.

EDIT: Bonnie was logged in.
Trying to up Bonnie's post count for her, PQ?
- X

2017 1LT/RS A8 Hyper Blue Metallic

Xanthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 06:02 PM   #72
Zeus
BOOOOOM MF'R!!

Drives: to Chipotle daily
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyll-N-Hyde View Post
Zeus you know im not going to sit here and say we looked good on offense. No we didnt but if you ask any Texas or Big12 fan Texas is a Team you NEVER count out until the clock ticks to 0:00 .
Hopefully from years past the same thing will happen.

The Texas/OU game usually either pi$$es someone off to where they destroy everyone else in there path or they see that all they have to do is win out.
And hope for the best.

No offense to OU fans on here you have a good Team dont let anyone tell you that you dont so dont hang your heads. But We are not OU.... Ou layed down after the 3rd qtr in the National championship game last year we wouldnt have.
As the wrist bands that each UT player wears " We beleive there is always a Way " our players dont give up its a tradition to fight until the end even if you are down 60. You want to talk about comebacks from florida look at ut's comebacks from the past. Happens atleast 4 times a year not to mention imo and every other Texas fans opinion im sure the deadliest game we will have this year october 31st okie st. Since 2004 they have beat us every year by atleast 20+ points at halftime however in the 2nd half it all ended there and we come back.

We have our issues but we normally always work ourself through them.
We are not the flashiest team out there at first we fight and get the job done.
Our deffense says it all.....we may allow 500yards but we dont usually allow points. People used to say yeah you dont play anyone I bet if the big10 got ahold of you......michigan , ohiost 2-1 record.
You are screaming SEC huh ? lol You forget we have a touch of SEC in our deffense who do you think our cordinators have been for 6 years ? Gene chizik ,will muschamp ? we have mixed SWC and SEC deffense and have what we have today.

we may have not looked the best however before you say Texas was Terrible !

Go watch your gator/arkansas game again better yet watch it 10 times to get yourself to understand that without the Ref's you would be -1 game.
And Start from the 1st qtr. Oh and dont turn on espn because for once the critics are saying Gators may have slipped threw the crack in the floor on this one a .....few blown calls got over looked. IMAGINE THAT
oh well we all get calls...enjoy them. looks like someone wants tebow and company in the big game maybe because they will bring in money as well.

If we get the chance to make it that far this year and end up playing whoever I cant wait to hear how TEXAS fans once again are the team who travels to most to see there fans.

We had more UT fans than USC fans in the 05 game.

You have no business saying we sucked when you almost lost yourself and not in a dominating way. I hope people keep bad mouthing us Feed the animal it only pisses off this team lol

oh well congrats on your game yesterday.

Good game to all you OU fans....I dont think anyone out there has sat on the edge of there seat in a game in a long time like our teams showed yesterday.
Hey I know what you mean about scrapping for wins, just linking a relevant article. Can I get a T for Terrible! lol.

BTW if you really think that was a bad call then you should read up on the rules of the game.

Quote:
Uhhh........... it lokked like a typical SEC game. Sloppy offense and solid defense. Florida put up 13 points on a team that Washington ran went thru for 500 yards worth of offense. UF isn't what they were last year. And anyway, what you saw in the Texas OU game was pretty much SEC football other that UF the last year or so. That's why I'd rather not watch SEC.

It looked like OU was in a big game. You know... a loss.

And OU lost to BYU.... who got blown out by Florida state.... who got blown out at home by USF.

Point being?
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 09:34 PM   #73
TJTKSDMJ8
I COMMAND YOU TO HOOK 'EM

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro SS2/RS R6P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post

Ouch......

Way to use Bonnie's sign on PQ!!!

Call it whatever you want, the RRR is a Huge game. I enjoyed it. Either way, Texas would have had to defend itself.

WIN= Ya but OU didn't have Bradford
LOSS= OU didn't even have Bradford

Oh Well!!! I for one liked it if only for the rivalry!!!!

And the win!!!

Old 10-18-2009, 09:46 PM   #74
Jekyll-N-Hyde
I put the FU back in FUN

Drives: 1969 SS 396 , 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Hey I know what you mean about scrapping for wins, just linking a relevant article. Can I get a T for Terrible! lol.

BTW if you really think that was a bad call then you should read up on the rules of the game.

And OU lost to BYU.... who got blown out by Florida state.... who got blown out at home by USF.

Point being?

I dont play that I beat you and you got beat by him who beat her. SCREW that its whoever shows up and plays today.

Sorry but if USF showed up to play OU now USF would get killed.

BYU caught an OU team who was playing its first game ever with a new offensive line. Byu was a jelled team then OU wasnt. Its taking a while just like it did for us but Ou is better now than they were in week one with there line they just met up with Team and a deffensive coach who was throwing everyone from every angle. Sad part is like Muschamp said today we still havent showed everything ......I didnt want to use the whole box of bullets this early in the season I felt with what we have shown so far this year we would be ok. By playing us yesterday that helped the OU line out a lot you just watch and see.

BYU wouldnt beat OU today.

OU showed me something yesterday for the 1st time since Mike Stoops a deffense !!!!!!! its not there offense they are lacking its the deffense.

Zeus if Mike stoops had not left and gone to Georgia then OU would have probably won the last 5 meetings against us which would have been 10 in a row and the 3 NC games that they lost in would have been Wins.

Mike stoops was a monster and hard to coach against.

Since he left.....Ou hasnt replaced him yet. Mike and Bob were explosive.
I dont know many out there who had the chemestry like he had...only reason he isnt doing so hot now he doesnt have bob recruiting for him. Getting recruits out of Texas HELPS ask OU and Texas.
Jekyll-N-Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 09:50 PM   #75
TJTKSDMJ8

If any of you are true Horns fans, this is a really cool site!

http://www.longhornstorm.com/
Old 10-18-2009, 09:57 PM   #76
Jekyll-N-Hyde
I put the FU back in FUN

Quote:
Dude, you were AT the game. I'm sure I would have been pretty stoked too. The stupid turnovers, and the penalties are somethihng you can easily forget while you are there. It was a chickfight.

PQ man I tell you what it wasnt a chickfight it was a BATTLE for sure.
I dont think the offenses were as bad as people think.....venables had his deffense clicking on all 20 cylinders ( something I havent seen since Mike stoops ) And Texas had the same.
I'm not going to say we layed SAM out because we just tackled him he landed on the shoulder and that was it however if he had stayed in healthy with the hitting jones and mccoy were taking he would have gone out soon or later by a bad hit.
Mccoy was half sick and weak as it was after having a Bug all week and now with a banged up thumb and bumps and bruises he will need a few days to rest lol

people can say both teams suck.......if you can survive the RRR then you are for sure a Man lol players were bleeding on the sidelines it was for sure a hard hitting game. funniest thing was watching Gereld McCoy knocking the $hit out of Colt then after the game watching them shake hands and a hug laughing. Thats whats awsome about TEXAS/OU hate during the game then friendship afterwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJTKSDMJ8 View Post
If any of you are true Horns fans, this is a really cool site!

http://www.longhornstorm.com/
its already one of my sites i check daily lol
My favorite websites to check daily are lol

Camaro5.com
moderncamaro.com
espn.com
mackbrown-texasfootball.com
orangebloods.com ( rivals.com )
longhornstorm.com
hornfans.com
Dallascowboys.com

only message board I get on are camaro boards but reading on injuries and recruits I like the football sites lol I dont get on football message boards because they are full of Asshats. People who talk football but dont know wtf they are talking about lol and probaby have never played it.

Last edited by Jekyll-N-Hyde; 10-18-2009 at 10:07 PM.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:11 PM   #77
TJTKSDMJ8

Quote:
PQ man I tell you what it wasnt a chickfight it was a BATTLE for sure.
I dont think the offenses were as bad as people think.....venables had his deffense clicking on all 20 cylinders ( something I havent seen since Mike stoops ) And Texas had the same.
I'm not going to say we layed SAM out because we just tackled him he landed on the shoulder and that was it however if he had stayed in healthy with the hitting jones and mccoy were taking he would have gone out soon or later by a bad hit.
Mccoy was half sick and weak as it was after having a Bug all week and now with a banged up thumb and bumps and bruises he will need a few days to rest lol

people can say both teams suck.......if you can survive the RRR then you are for sure a Man lol players were bleeding on the sidelines it was for sure a hard hitting game. funniest thing was watching Gereld McCoy knocking the $hit out of Colt then after the game watching them shake hands and a hug laughing. Thats whats awsome about TEXAS/OU hate during the game then friendship afterwards.

its already one of my sites i check daily lol
My favorite websites to check daily are lol

Camaro5.com
moderncamaro.com
espn.com
mackbrown-texasfootball.com
orangebloods.com ( rivals.com )
longhornstorm.com
hornfans.com
Dallascowboys.com

only message board I get on are camaro boards but reading on injuries and recruits I like the football sites lol I dont get on football message boards because they are full of Asshats. People who talk football but dont know wtf they are talking about lol and probaby have never played it.
A$$hats...

You said A$$HATS!!
Old 10-18-2009, 10:15 PM   #78
Jekyll-N-Hyde
I put the FU back in FUN

they are lol they are a bunch of $hit talkers who if there team loses they dont show up the next week lol

I respect PQ someone who backs his team win or lose and returns gets my respect.

friendly jabing is what its all about besides I dont have to remind him

its 10:15 AND OU STILL SUCKS LOL just check OUsucks.com lol pq lol
Old 10-19-2009, 12:07 AM   #79
Zeus
BOOOOOM MF'R!!

Drives: to Chipotle daily
Quote:
I dont play that I beat you and you got beat by him who beat her. SCREW that its whoever shows up and plays today.

Sorry but if USF showed up to play OU now USF would get killed.

BYU caught an OU team who was playing its first game ever with a new offensive line. Byu was a jelled team then OU wasnt. Its taking a while just like it did for us but Ou is better now than they were in week one with there line they just met up with Team and a deffensive coach who was throwing everyone from every angle. Sad part is like Muschamp said today we still havent showed everything ......I didnt want to use the whole box of bullets this early in the season I felt with what we have shown so far this year we would be ok. By playing us yesterday that helped the OU line out a lot you just watch and see.

BYU wouldnt beat OU today.

OU showed me something yesterday for the 1st time since Mike Stoops a deffense !!!!!!! its not there offense they are lacking its the deffense.

Zeus if Mike stoops had not left and gone to Georgia then OU would have probably won the last 5 meetings against us which would have been 10 in a row and the 3 NC games that they lost in would have been Wins.

Mike stoops was a monster and hard to coach against.

Since he left.....Ou hasnt replaced him yet. Mike and Bob were explosive.
I dont know many out there who had the chemestry like he had...only reason he isnt doing so hot now he doesnt have bob recruiting for him. Getting recruits out of Texas HELPS ask OU and Texas.
Right.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 06:04 AM   #80
Jekyll-N-Hyde
I put the FU back in FUN

Quote:
Right.
Yeah IF lol and im glad he did leave. However I have to add Football has changed a little over the years in how its being ran. The big12 isnt the run run run offense anymore and thats what stoops defended so I cant say the last 5 years for us would be a loss No one can or will ever know the answer to that. I just know until this last Saturday OU's deffense was something that wasnt what It was of the past.