Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 06-01-2009, 05:49 PM   #1
CamaroChelline

Drives: Like a bat outta hell
Does this sound right??

So my dealer called me last Friday (the 29th) and told me they had been invoiced for my car and he said he was expecting it sometime this week..Now don't get me wrong I don't mind that AT ALL! But it sounds too good to be true..Is it possible that they are shipping them that fast?

I did search the forums and found a few people that are in the same boat as me but I'm curious about the experience of those that have their car.

Thanks!!
TOTALED by drunk driver on 10/4/14--Limited Edition R6P ABM #127/ 2SS/RS/ Black Interior/ Black Rally Stripes/ Sunroof/ Borla S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust/ AEM CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights
*NEW* Limited Edition Aqua Blue Metallic #417/ 2SS/RS/ Manual/ Ground Effects/ Black Interior/ Gray Vintage Stripe/ Sunroof/ Kooks Headers/ Borla Atak Cat-back Exhaust/ CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights
CamaroChelline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 05:51 PM   #2
RPO_Z28

Drives: 2007 C6Z
Nothing odd about it.

Just sit back and wait for the phone call that it's there.

Congrats.
Old 06-01-2009, 05:52 PM   #3
CamaroChelline

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPO_Z28 View Post
Nothing odd about it.

Just sit back and wait for the phone call that it's there.

Congrats.
Thanks for the quick reply! Wow!! Now I AM getting excited!!!
TOTALED by drunk driver on 10/4/14--Limited Edition R6P ABM #127/ 2SS/RS/ Black Interior/ Black Rally Stripes/ Sunroof/ Borla S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust/ AEM CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights
*NEW* Limited Edition Aqua Blue Metallic #417/ 2SS/RS/ Manual/ Ground Effects/ Black Interior/ Gray Vintage Stripe/ Sunroof/ Kooks Headers/ Borla Atak Cat-back Exhaust/ CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights
Old 06-01-2009, 05:57 PM   #4
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!

Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
Hey, mine was built 4/17 and I was driving mine on 4/25. So yeah, get ready!! You should have your car very soon!!!
BackinBlackSS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 06:01 PM   #5
chapinville

Drives: 2SS/RS
I am impressed how fast your car has moved. I ordered mine 3-22 for a dealer in N.O. and have zero movement. Not that I expect any based on all the people that ordered in Oct and don't have their cars!
chapinville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 06:01 PM   #6
MrGazinya

Drives: Aggressive
Waiting patiently as well... Ya right, just want this car to get here yesterday sick of waiting. Plus I am car-less sold my car two weeks ago which sucks even more
Black 2SS RS LS3 Inferno Int. '17 1LE replica 20's {MODS} KOOKS LT: Borla S-Type: Roto-Fab CAI: Hurst ST.: PFADT Stage 2, Trailing arms, Tie Rods: ECS BigBlower Cam: Fast 102mm intake: Brian Tooley racing dual spring kit: TFS pushrod set: Katech C5R timing chain: Mellings high volume oil pump: ATI Balancer: Ideal performance upgraded clutch master cylinder:Tick performance upgraded slave cylinder/throwout bearing: Mantic 9000 twin disk clutch & light weight flywheel: Tuned by Doug Ring at ECS. 475RWHP/445RWTQ.Dynapack Dyno.

MrGazinya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 06:15 PM   #7
CamaroChelline

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapinville View Post
I am impressed how fast your car has moved. I ordered mine 3-22 for a dealer in N.O. and have zero movement. Not that I expect any based on all the people that ordered in Oct and don't have their cars!
This is my second order..I order in Dec/Jan (can't remember) and then canceled in March to go to another dealer where I was lower on the allocation ladder. LOL..But yeah..It sure seems like she's already fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGazinya View Post
Waiting patiently as well... Ya right, just want this car to get here yesterday sick of waiting. Plus I am car-less sold my car two weeks ago which sucks even more
Crazy! I'm selling my Yukon tonight!..LOL..Lets hope it is actually on it's way or I'll be in the same boat.. Good luck man..I hope yours gets delivered soon
Old 06-01-2009, 06:17 PM   #8
surferbarney

Drives: 2010 Camaro, 1999 Mustang
I don't think its consistant. My car was shipped 2 weeks ago and I still don't have it!
GFX Package
Pre-Ordered 1/19/09
2000 4/9/09
3000 4/24/09
3300 5/4/09
3400 5/9/09
3800 5/15/09
Delivered 6/2/09!!!!!

VIN 2G1FT1EWXA9110199
surferbarney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 06:18 PM   #9
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS #16429
Yeah, they're fly out the door now!!!
Old 06-01-2009, 06:19 PM   #10
CamaroChelline

Quote:
Originally Posted by surferbarney View Post
I don't think its consistant. My car was shipped 2 weeks ago and I still don't have it!
I'm afraid of that..LOL..And I'm down in south-central Louisiana so there's a bit of land between me and Oshawa..Thanks for the info..I hope you get your car soon!
Old 06-01-2009, 06:20 PM   #11
Number_9

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99
Order 10/13. Body "born on" 4/16... car completed 4/22... striped and ready for action 4/23. That was about 40 days ago.... car was finally shipped on 5/23. Do I have my car yet?

No. I hope this in no way reflects your own experience though... think happy thoughts!

Number_9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 06:24 PM   #12
CamaroChelline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number_9 View Post
think happy thoughts!
Always do..

So..Any idea where your car is at?
Old 06-01-2009, 06:36 PM   #13
Number_9

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroChelline View Post
Always do..

So..Any idea where your car is at?
Nope... well, it's in the United States I know that. It's easier to say where it's not - it's not in my driveway, it's not in my garage, it's not at my dealer and it's not on the list of cars delivered in 39 days or less from the time they are completed.

But I dwell.... I am sure you're car will be here as estimated!! Woohoo, time to clean out the garage!

Number_9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 07:14 PM   #14
CamaroChelline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number_9 View Post
Nope... well, it's in the United States I know that. It's easier to say where it's not - it's not in my driveway, it's not in my garage, it's not at my dealer and it's not on the list of cars delivered in 39 days or less from the time they are completed.

But I dwell.... I am sure you're car will be here as estimated!! Woohoo, time to clean out the garage!
I guess it is easier to say where it's not! And yeah..maybe I should get my garage ready!!! Good thing schools out!! Free labor LOL..