Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England > Local Marketplace

Old 08-12-2018, 10:38 PM   #1
Mach83

Drives: 2015 2SS RS 1LE
Sold the 1LE - Camaro stuff FS misc and track- CT

Traded in the 1LE, have some parts etc. for sale. Most are track oriented.

OEM 1LE/ZL1 wheels with GY tires. See thread here:

https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=535898

Quantum style brake spindle duct kit. Could be Quantum or Lambert, not sure - I bought these from a forum member and never mounted them. Filthy - just needs cleanup. $100

Home made brake duct kit - brings air from the front of car to the wheel wells - just like the Z28 duct kit. Includes Gen 6 track deflectors - cut for the Gen 5 and ready to mount with push pins. You will need the smaller Gen 6 rotor shields - as they went with the car at trade-in. Very easy to install and effective way to get air to the back of your rotors. I can provide more pics of how they were installed. $75

Caliper bolts - 8 front and 8 rear. These are TTY bolts - great to have on hand whenever you remove the calipers, as GM calls for replacement each time they are removed. $35 for all.

OEM SS front pads - NIB. $90

Washer fluid relocation kit with airscoop. I think this is a Phastek. Never mounted - I bought second hand. The airscoop for a cold air intake will not work with the above brake ducts without some modification. (both will occupy the same physical space between lower bumper and wheel well on driver side. $75

Pegasus Camber Plates. Also bought second hand and never mounted. $275 shipped.

1LE Oil Separator with instructions. What you see is what you get. $75. Came off my car with a CAI cold air intake.

Skip Shift Eliminator. $10

Ebay style cold air intake. I don't know much about this and never did anything with it - came with a set of wheels I bought. What you see is what you get. $20

I also have (from a 2015 1LE M6) an OEM brake/clutch fluid reservoir I removed when I split the reservoirs, stock brake lines front and rear, and stock front rotor shields. Not sure if anyone would have use for them - I certainly don't.

All prices are plus shipping except the camber plates - those are 275 shipped. I'd rather not ship the wheels & tires.
Attached Images

Last edited by Mach83; 08-17-2018 at 07:00 PM.
Mach83 is offline   Reply With Quote