Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2011, 12:27 PM   #85
Black5thgen
Account Suspended

Drives: 2007 C6
I see what you're trying to do but maybe you didn't read the mod list as carefully as you should have. FYI, that's on a stock Pirelli and 100% stock suspension. Not the case anymore.
Old 08-15-2011, 12:34 PM   #86
Vgav1221

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS/M6 Black w/ Orange Guts
the video states no ENGINE MODS. that doesnt mean he doesnt have a tune or an exhaust or even headers......
Old 08-15-2011, 12:34 PM   #87
REEFBLUE93
Account Suspended

Drives: 1993 Rustang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black5thgen View Post
I see what you're trying to do but maybe you didn't read the mod list as carefully as you should have. FYI, that's on a stock Pirelli and 100% stock suspension. Not the case anymore.
Noooo, you didn't read my reply. I said "nice times either way". I know things get taken out of context all the time on the internet but I meant what I said. It's not easy to launch a m/t car with that much power, street radials and stock suspension.
Old 08-15-2011, 12:36 PM   #88
REEFBLUE93
Account Suspended

Suspension mods FTW here. Look at the times people are getting in their Camaro SS with at least some suspension mods.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:28 PM   #89
steeleshark2

Drives: 2010 Transformer 1SS Camaro
Old 08-15-2011, 03:30 PM   #90
REEFBLUE93
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeleshark2 View Post
Exactly! LOL

It's rare to find anyone that will back up their shit talk anymore...
Old 08-15-2011, 03:44 PM   #91
wbt
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Challenger R/T;2011 Mustang GT
Quote:
Maybe you should check the fast list on CAMARO5 (which is actually this site dedicated to the 5th gen Camaro if you were wondering) if you would like to see my time slips and mods. I don't let anyone get under my skin, I agree with the actually Camaro owners in this thread and there is a group of you that say the same thing over and over again and again. You people don't add any value to this forum and it gets pretty damn annoying. Hell yes I would take wbt up on his offer. Maybe Camaro5 fest III will be at a place in the middle.
Looked at your times and checked the DA for that run. You were at 52' above SL. You had a decent 60' for stock tires. My 5th gen Camaro got pretty good traction on stock rubber. Much better than my Mustang does on 18" 235's. We would kill for those air conditions in Texas. We MIGHT see that DA a couple of times a year and that comes in December or January.

I may take you up on the Camaro5 Fest offer. Will have to see how things are going closer to that time frame.

Quote:
If I was the only one doing it then maybe you would have a point but that's not the case, is it? Do you guys troll here because you actually think you're doing our community a service or is it just because you enjoy being a bane on this forum?
You have a choice not to read/respond. We stay within the site rules and guidelines. I am not on here to muck up every thread I come across and I do enjoy having interaction with quite a few members here. I guess that 2000+ post count goes towards something more than what you insinuate. I wouldn't be too concerned about what I post. Some stuff gets regurgitated and may seem a bit repetitive but it wouldn't be the case if more members here searched before starting a thread on a topic that has been beat to death.
Old 08-15-2011, 06:16 PM   #92
Huggerorange73
Banned

Drives: The REAL C5
Send a message via AIM to Huggerorange73
I'd gladly line up against the allmighty wbt anytime anyplace.

Bring it to C5F3, Black5thgen and myself would love to play with you.....

As far as you post count goes, 85% of it is in line with what Black5thgen and myself are saying. You're bashing more than anything else....but of course, everything is bigger in Texas now ain't it partner?
Old 08-15-2011, 11:19 PM   #93
8cd03gro

Drives: 2005 STi corn fed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggerorange73 View Post

As far as you post count goes, 85% of it is in line with what Black5thgen and myself are saying. You're bashing more than anything else....but of course, everything is bigger in Texas now ain't it partner?
Are you putting a stock ls3 back in or building it?
Old 08-16-2011, 01:41 AM   #94
wbt
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Challenger R/T;2011 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggerorange73 View Post

Promise?

BTW - Hehehe....which power adder do you guys plan to be running?

Quote:
I am sure you went through all 2K+ posts. You will find that is absolutely not the case. The only thing I bash is the BS. I give credit where it is due.
Old 08-16-2011, 05:48 AM   #95
REEFBLUE93
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbt View Post
Promise?

BTW - Hehehe....which power adder do you guys plan to be running? ...
Okay, here's another case of someone else saying it before me. Lmfao at the mullet standing inside the engine bay of his Camaro and challenging a known BOLT ON 5.0! That's classic! I thought that level of mulletry was reserved for Dodge owners. Sorry Dodge guys.
Old 08-16-2011, 07:23 AM   #96
Black5thgen
Account Suspended

Drives: 2007 C6
You guys are such an asset to the site. Bashing not only the car but the members on the board too. Who is on Mustang sites if you're all over here with your wealth of knowledge? Why in the hell are you on Camaro5 if you own a fox body and have no intention of buying a 5th gen Camaro? WBT stays to troll and post bull shit but at least he owned a Camaro.
Old 08-16-2011, 08:19 AM   #97
Huggerorange73
Banned

Drives: The REAL C5
Send a message via AIM to Huggerorange73
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8cd03gro View Post
Are you putting a stock ls3 back in or building it?
A bone stock LS3 went back into it....at the moment it's a full bolt on car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbt View Post
Promise?

BTW - Hehehe....which power adder do you guys plan to be running?

I am sure you went through all 2K+ posts. You will find that is absolutely not the case. The only thing I bash is the BS. I give credit where it is due.
Well since it's a 5.0 I'm thinking just to keep up with your bolt ons we'll need a cam, a blower and the spray.

And you're right...I should have clarified my statement....after you sold your Camaro it's all been down hill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by REEFBLUE93 View Post
Okay, here's another case of someone else saying it before me. Lmfao at the mullet standing inside the engine bay of his Camaro and challenging a known BOLT ON 5.0! That's classic! I thought that level of mulletry was reserved for Dodge owners. Sorry Dodge guys.
I suggest you go visit the fast list and see where my car was before it blew up. Last time I checked I didn't have a mullet....and yes, ZOMG how could a slow ass 5th gen dare to challenge a BOLT ON 5.0

I get wbt and how he rolls....you're just a ****ing moron.

Quote:
You guys are such an asset to the site. Bashing not only the car but the members on the board too. Who is on Mustang sites if you're all over here with your wealth of knowledge? Why in the hell are you on Camaro5 if you own a fox body and have no intention of buying a 5th gen Camaro? WBT stays to troll and post bull shit but at least he owned a Camaro.

Why the mods allow this bullshit is beyond me.....maybe we should start trolling Mustang sites like this and see how long it would take to get banned.
Old 08-16-2011, 09:51 AM   #98
REEFBLUE93
Account Suspended

Lmao at Huggerorange!! "Check out the fast list and my times BEFORE I blew my shit up"!! You're a mullet, sport it with pride. I am done with you, hurry up and get you crate running again and video it when it blows up this time. Wbt had better be careful, he may catch one of your rods in his tire if he races you

You're so dense that you missed my sarcasm. From the looks of your avatar pic, you're planning on dropping a forged, built motor with a power adder into your car. I thought it was funny you'd be challenging a BOLT ON Mustang. That would be like me challenging a V6 Camaro with bolt on's.

Troll the Mustang sites, include your build info so we can all laugh.

I get along with plenty of people on this site. You're not the norm, you're so far out of touch with reality that it's almost scary.

Closed Thread