Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 02-27-2010, 07:52 AM   #15
JayhawkSS
Autobot

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
Looks good!! I really like it painted on the light colors, IOM, SIM, and Summit White. Not sure about the ABM yet... I may just black it all out for a phantom look.
Yeah, the only other variation I want to see is the heritage grill painted black on SIM.
JayhawkSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:41 PM   #16
5th_GEN_SS
Junkie

Drives: SIM 2SS/RS M6
can you take some more pics from a little distance back?
Old 02-28-2010, 02:23 AM   #17
Matrix

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS/RS & Magnum R/T
[QUOTE=PUNKIN;1522663]yes it does look hot.....why didn't GM put these grilles on the SS cars in the first place.....I like where you put your SS emblem...I was thinking the same place and was looking for a pic to see how it would look...should be getting mine from Gary's Customs by the end of the week or the first of next week....QUOTE]

About 5 months ago I would have agreed with you. On reflection I thing the HG takes away the aggressivenes and shark like look of the front. It almost looks like some other car /grill/front out there.

Dont get me wrong I love the look but I feel GM got it right with the production grill.

Just my 2c and Im sure a lot will disagree with me.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:13 PM   #18
68vert

Drives: 2010 SIM SS/RS, 1968 RS convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th_GEN_SS View Post
can you take some more pics from a little distance back?
I gave my Canon to my dad this past weekend. But I will be getting a new camera this Fri/Sat, and will try to get some pics from further away for you.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:16 PM   #19
PUNKIN
WE KRUZ

Drives: MARGARET CRAZZY
[QUOTE=Matrix;1530838]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PUNKIN View Post
yes it does look hot.....why didn't GM put these grilles on the SS cars in the first place.....I like where you put your SS emblem...I was thinking the same place and was looking for a pic to see how it would look...should be getting mine from Gary's Customs by the end of the week or the first of next week....QUOTE]

About 5 months ago I would have agreed with you. On reflection I thing the HG takes away the aggressivenes and shark like look of the front. It almost looks like some other car /grill/front out there.

Dont get me wrong I love the look but I feel GM got it right with the production grill.

Just my 2c and Im sure a lot will disagree with me.
I told my wife just today after reading these boards with all the pics and threads of everyones cars that there are absolutely no two on the planet alike...everyone has their own ideas about what looks good and they have a right to their opinion...I really like looking at other peoples ideas about customising their cars...even if it is something I wouldn't do to mine I enjoy seeing the thousands and thousands of ideas everyone has...your 2 cents is worth a million bucks ...
WHITE STRIPES
20 INCH POLISHED WHEELS
BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR
:5thgenvert:
PUNKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:03 AM   #20
The Roc

Drives: 2010 Camaro!
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68vert View Post
I gave my Canon to my dad this past weekend. But I will be getting a new camera this Fri/Sat, and will try to get some pics from further away for you.
I'm really looking forward to seeing those pics! I was wondering how well the paint matched on yours? From what I've heard it's a lil difficult matching the SIM color. I really want to buy one but I'm just worried the color won't exactly match. Anyways thanks for sharing your pics!
The Roc is offline   Reply With Quote