Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 09-07-2012, 09:20 PM   #337
Wuiquen

Drives: 2018 Hot Red ZL1
Thats what we should do... so who all is down??? I think we can celebrate a bit in the car show... too bad we can have beers huh???
Old 09-08-2012, 11:53 AM   #338
Larry11SS

Drives: 2011 black camaro SS
Hello 1st state! I want to introduce myself and hopefully meet up with you guys fairly soon. I don't know how this is supposed to go so I'll just give it a whirl. My name is Larry and I moved to Ocean View, DE a little less than 2 years ago. I've had my 2011 1SS since last October and loving every minute with it! I am in the U.S. Coast Guard and have about 2 years left in DE before i move again so I want to make the most of it. I wanted to meet up with you guys at the Dover meetup but was on duty. I'm excited to start getting to know all of you and hopefully meetup soon!
Larry11SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 01:53 PM   #339
SILVERHAWK

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '22 Silverado Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry11SS View Post
Hello 1st state! I want to introduce myself and hopefully meet up with you guys fairly soon. I don't know how this is supposed to go so I'll just give it a whirl. My name is Larry and I moved to Ocean View, DE a little less than 2 years ago. I've had my 2011 1SS since last October and loving every minute with it! I am in the U.S. Coast Guard and have about 2 years left in DE before i move again so I want to make the most of it. I wanted to meet up with you guys at the Dover meetup but was on duty. I'm excited to start getting to know all of you and hopefully meetup soon!

Welcome Larry,

sorry you couldn't make the last meetup, but we will always have more....as a matter of fact I am currently putting together a meetup for the 23rd of this month....at the same complex as the last Dover meetup....just waiting for my sons soccer schedule to nail down a time. I will keep updating the first post in this thread (homepage) with our current or next upcoming event.
Old 09-08-2012, 02:41 PM   #340
Trailbreaker77

Drives: 2010 Transformers Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERHAWK View Post
Welcome Larry,

sorry you couldn't make the last meetup, but we will always have more....as a matter of fact I am currently putting together a meetup for the 23rd of this month....at the same complex as the last Dover meetup....just waiting for my sons soccer schedule to nail down a time. I will keep updating the first post in this thread (homepage) with our current or next upcoming event.

23rd works for me as well.
Old 09-08-2012, 03:30 PM   #341
Twoblindsheep
[COTW 1/6/14]

Drives: 2017 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 880 View Post
:tweetz: + + +
hahaha 880 knows whats up!
Twoblindsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:12 PM   #342
Wuiquen

hey lets make the next meet easy.. so lets start thinking about places... can we go south this time... maybe rehoboth.. or stay in Dover...
Old 09-08-2012, 11:21 PM   #343
ChevyXtC

Drives: '10 CGM SS/RS LS3
Looking to just handout or somewhere to eat?

Meding's Seafood?
Jimmy's Grille?

Last edited by ChevyXtC; 09-09-2012 at 10:59 AM.
ChevyXtC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:36 AM   #344
Wuiquen

mmm.. I think we can do the same as before.. meet up and have some food too.. just make sure we got parking for the cars.. Ive never been to either place so idk..

Maybe we can try Firestone again... idk how that would work?? and have a BBQ?? idk.. maybe too little time for that..
Old 09-09-2012, 11:32 AM   #345
ChevyXtC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wuiquen View Post
mmm.. I think we can do the same as before.. meet up and have some food too.. just make sure we got parking for the cars.. Ive never been to either place so idk..

Maybe we can try Firestone again... idk how that would work?? and have a BBQ?? idk.. maybe too little time for that..
Yea I was just throwing some ideas out. I never been to Jimmy's, but I hear a lot of good things about it. So I'm not sure about the parking situation. It's down in Bridgeville

It's been awhile since I went to Meding's Seafood, is down in Milford, SB side of Bay Rd. The parking is a decent size lot, last I remember they had a big open area next to the restaurant, not sure what that's used for.
Old 09-09-2012, 01:12 PM   #346
Kahdir

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jofrog View Post
Here's the video of the Hooters meetup - Enjoy!
Nice!
Kahdir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:17 PM   #347
SILVERHAWK

Medding's should have parking....I mean they have a big car deal there every Tuesday night. McGlynns would probably work good food. Shuckers has really good food but parking might present an issue BUT there is an open lot down behind Pep Boys we may be able to squeeze into. Jimmys is also good food think parking might be an issue due to how busy they get. Firestone might be a little short notice but I will ask.......that's why I was going to make it Jake's burgers on the other end of the lot like the 1st meetup.
Old 09-09-2012, 06:10 PM   #348
ChevyXtC

Another idea, Buffalo Wild Wings?
Old 09-09-2012, 07:00 PM   #349
SILVERHAWK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevyXtC View Post
Another idea, Buffalo Wild Wings?

Thats true we could just go across the road to BWW parking is plentiful there too.....
Old 09-10-2012, 05:11 AM   #350
SILVERHAWK

Yeah, guess a vote is in order.

I have to apologize.....I have been stating that the date for the meetup will be the 23rd.....

THAT IS INCORRECT.....the date is Saturday the 22nd. time will have to be at 2pm.....my sons game is at 12 noon that day....I should be able to get to where ever we chose by that time....