Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 12-31-2017, 10:15 AM   #43
christianchevell
old school chevy rodder

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Manual,DM exhaust,CRT
Your racing cars with much different gearing made for road racing and more sports oriented suspensions even so yes major anti roll, and sways, trailing and toes and such should help some but weight plays a role and torque with traction and good gearing is what makes it win//// the checkered flag....many cars of different weights and different gearing for one purpose go fast quickly/ hug corners..... consider some Mustang owners doing second gear quarter miles and some SS owners doing 4th...... many things come into factor the largest is the Balls of the driver also...LOL Having a power band in the most used range that kicks butt also helps.....
Old 12-31-2017, 02:01 PM   #44
SS PANTHER

Drives: 2013 SS Supercharged Convertible
I got all that. Suspension, great tires, 3.70 gears, which work great for low to mid range acceleration. I drive better than most of the group because I have built up and tested my suspension and the cars limits, including tire pressures, etc. by going to the track over the past four years. I think that hanging around the 600 rwhp range will be good for what I do.
SS PANTHER is offline   Reply With Quote