Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 04-26-2019, 11:33 AM   #183
pyroguy
Started#gottalovethatblue

Drives: ABM #831
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIO-HAZARD View Post
Well it's time to say Good Bye to BIO-HAZARD .....

IT HAS BEEN A AMAZING RIDE AND TIME FOR THE LAST 7 YEARS .

Bio-Hazard did 36# shows this season and took home # 46 Awards .

Bio-Hazard has taken home over 300 # Awards , which for a new car is a feat I never seen coming . A lot of people have been amazed with the car and it's display . I've gotten so many compliments from everyone and when you get them from a classic car guy that in it's self was respect .

My biggest fans were the kids and I will miss them. They loved Earl the Zombie .

.At a show a few weeks ago a guy came up and asked if the car was for sale . I said no not really , He said everything is for sale for the right price , I said your right . He talked to me a few times during the show then came back and made me an offer . Guess he was right ....

------BIO-HAZARD --RETIRED -- SEPT - 28TH --2018-----

.......BIO-HAZARD ---OUT ----THE END------------------
I just saw a bunch of parts for sale by you and thought, "Surely he didn't sell the Bio-Hazard". Guess I was wrong. It was always a pleasure seeing you at shows and admiring the love, hard work work, and pride you always took in your car. I still can't hardly believe what I'm reading. Any plans for another Camaro or another car?
'10 Camaro 2SS/RS | Aqua Blue #831 of 3,903 | Silver Stripes
Check out my build thread
pyroguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 11:48 PM   #184
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Drives: 2011 1LT Synergy Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroguy View Post
I just saw a bunch of parts for sale by you and thought, "Surely he didn't sell the Bio-Hazard". Guess I was wrong. It was always a pleasure seeing you at shows and admiring the love, hard work work, and pride you always took in your car. I still can't hardly believe what I'm reading. Any plans for another Camaro or another car?

Thanks My friend , as with you , It's going to be weird not going to Carlise this year and seeing everyone. As for the parts for sale they were all extra stuff I had as spares and such . The car went with everything on it . I didn't take anything off . The guy that bought it made sure he was getting everything right down to Earl the Zombie and my chairs . The display is what amazed him with the car . He said it was the most he ever seen as for a set up... As for a new ride not anytime soon maybe if I get ot move to Arizona where the weather is nice and you can enjoy a car all year long , not just 6 months of the year .. Bit who knows LOL ..take car and have a good show season ...
BIO-HAZARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 08:56 AM   #185
pyroguy
Started#gottalovethatblue

Drives: ABM #831
Best of luck. AZ is a great place to live. I worked a summer in Tucson and loved it! My car, unless I get an astronomical price for it, is never leaving me. Then again I don't have near as much in mine to look like yours. Good luck and hopefully we'll cross paths again one day.
'10 Camaro 2SS/RS | Aqua Blue #831 of 3,903 | Silver Stripes
Check out my build thread
pyroguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 07:12 PM   #186
kcox2010
synergy2011

Drives: 2011 synergy green 1ss/rs
Send a message via AIM to kcox2010
Wow I just saw. U sold the Camaro