Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Garage / Tools Discussions

Old 09-08-2012, 10:02 AM   #463
mws444

Drives: 701 RWHP Lingenfelter/Pedders Beast
Quote:
Originally Posted by BNB View Post
Attachment 419247

Sent from the front seat of the Amberlamps!
CCW 505t's Nitto Invo's and DR's
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood!
mws444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 11:14 AM   #464
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur

Drives: Sold - Blown Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
amazing shop
Old 09-10-2012, 11:01 PM   #465
mws444

Thanks everyone for the kind words.
We love the place, but after living in it with the wife and kids for the last 7 months, we are all ready to move back home.
Never really built it for a family of four, but it beats renting.
Old 10-14-2012, 02:14 AM   #466
CWI
Helping Build America

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS,LS3 2013 Duramax 3500HD
I watched this thread from the beginnig for a while. Quite impressive. First time i checked back in a while.

I may be going to work in Saudi for a few years. If I do, I will be able to do something similar but on a much smaller scale. Doubt I will need a soda shop.

RV space with full hook up, wash bay, lift and room for maybe 4 cars, yes. Apartment, maybe.
Old 01-27-2013, 01:16 PM   #467
mws444

Hi everyone, sorry for the lack of updates. Been busy paying back the wife with the house remodel. We have moved home and now working on the exterior finishing touches and landscaping.
Hope to be able to get back to work on the shop soon.
I will try to post some pics soon.
Old 01-27-2013, 02:09 PM   #468
Frid

Drives: '11 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Just read through the whole build. Man what an amazing shop! I'm jelly!
Old 01-27-2013, 06:19 PM   #469
mws444

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frid View Post
Just read through the whole build. Man what an amazing shop! I'm jelly!
Thanks, still have one whole section to finish. I guess a year off to make the wife happy is time well spent..... The famous words "Happy wife, Happy life". Really are true.
Old 01-27-2013, 06:22 PM   #470
Frid

Quote:
Originally Posted by mws444 View Post
Thanks, still have one whole section to finish. I guess a year off to make the wife happy is time well spent..... The famous words "Happy wife, Happy life". Really are true.
I wouldn't know because I'm single, but it sounds good haha.
Old 01-27-2013, 06:24 PM   #471
techinny

Drives: '18 Sierra Denali '05 GMC 2500HD
It is the truth, trust us!

Had: 2010 SS/RS M6 Hurst STS, Noweeds
techinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:25 PM   #472
Frid

Old 01-27-2013, 06:50 PM   #473
Tysen

Drives: 2011 RJT 2SS/RS M6
Damn, now I know why the terrorists hate us, lol. How did I miss this thread? Amazing garage/house.
Old 01-31-2013, 07:52 AM   #474
mws444

I know your statement was made tongue and cheek and I laughed when I read it.

However for the benefit of those "terrorists" from the dark places in the world that may sneak in here to Camaro5 for a little glimpse of how we all live "The American Dream". I will offer my thoughts:

I believe terrorists hate the fact that in America you and everyone else can achieve everything in life I have and more. We live in the greatest place in the world. A place where everyone has the opportunity to succeed, not the right. It is this promise along with the other freedoms spelled out in the Constitution that make us so great.
I also take every opportunity to thank and pray for our Brave Servicemen and Women who risk life and limb to protect our freedoms and way of life.
If asked I will be the first to say that I have been Blessed, and honestly believe the true wealth I have achieved is my relationship with God, my family and my friends everything else is just that "things".

Hey, if I was stuck in some oppressive country under a heavy government thumb with no hope of freedom or the promise of a better tomorrow and stumbled into this forum to see so many different people from every walk in life brought together because a really cool car. Reading about the great times and people here.....The heck with terrorism.....I would figure out someway to get my butt over here and start living the dream baby!:flag2:
Old 01-31-2013, 08:26 AM   #475
Tysen

Drives: 2011 RJT 2SS/RS M6
Yeah, I was just joking. It's a common expression nowadays. I've been to Iraq and Afghanistan, and I can honestly say with the conditions they live in I would hate America too. But I don't want to derail your thread, so seriously, bitchin garage and congrats on your success. I already told the wife if she wants her huge kitchen in our next house I need a detached garage with a lift, lol.
Old 01-31-2013, 10:52 AM   #476
mws444

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tysen View Post
Yeah, I was just joking. It's a common expression nowadays. I've been to Iraq and Afghanistan, and I can honestly say with the conditions they live in I would hate America too. But I don't want to derail your thread, so seriously, bitchin garage and congrats on your success. I already told the wife if she wants her huge kitchen in our next house I need a detached garage with a lift, lol.
Hey..... Thanks for your service!

Thanks for the kind words on the shop....I have had a blast building the place.

Don't make the mistake I did and do the garage before the house. I will assure the wife will make sure the house is way nicer than the garage.
I have been working on the house for a year now....it would be safe to say that we have been running our own stimulus program here in far west Texas.