Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 08-03-2011, 06:22 PM   #1639
IOM Black Diamond
HT5 COTW 1/21/13

Drives: 2010 Camaro Inferno 2SS RS 6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGirl View Post
We meet every saturday from 7-10am at 9500 S Eastern Ave in the Sansone Park Place shopping center (215 and Eastern). Its probably about 10 miles from the strip. We usually go to breakfast around 9:30am. Your more than welcome to join us. We park by the Urban Grill in the front of the shopping center.

Thank you for the compliments. We are just having fun! Hope to see you Saturday!

Lori
Thank you for the info. I hope we are able to make it out there.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:41 PM   #1640
bigsquirrel
My car runs on acorns....

Drives: 2010 SS RS Inferno Orange
It was cool running into you guys at the cars and coffee last week.

2.9 Polished Whipple, Kooks LT 1 7/8 headers, HiFlow Cats, Kooks Sleeper catback, Cooling Mist Methanol Injection, PFADT Sport Sways, PFADT Springs, PFADT rear trailing arms, ADM intake, JDP stainless brake lines, Jegs Catch can, Stock SS wheels widened to 10 3/4, Hawks HPS Pads, Pedders Rear Subframe Bushing Inserts, BMR Center Brace, MSD BAP, AAC side markers, Emblem Pro's Custom Lighted Door Sills, Dash-Floor-Cupholder ABL lighting and other stuff....
bigsquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 12:12 AM   #1641
SSGirl
Life's Good!

Drives: 2SS/RS SW with Black Stripes
Send a message via AIM to SSGirl Send a message via Yahoo to SSGirl Send a message via Skype™ to SSGirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtNMyTeeth View Post
Thank you for the info. I hope we are able to make it out there.
Me too!! Always love to have people from out of town come into our little group!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsquirrel View Post
It was cool running into you guys at the cars and coffee last week.
Ya, it was cool to meet you!

"Betty" 2011 2SS/RS
K&N CAI, Customized Graphics, JBA Long Tube Headers, JBA High Flow Cat Back Exhaust, LED Fog Lamps, Heritage Grill, TSW Mirabeau Multipiece Alloy Wheels.
SSGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 10:56 PM   #1642
IOM Black Diamond
HT5 COTW 1/21/13

Drives: 2010 Camaro Inferno 2SS RS 6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGirl View Post
Me too!! Always love to have people from out of town come into our little group!

Ya, it was cool to meet you!
Sorry we were not able to come out to cars & coffee. My wife & I were in no shape to get up that early. Maybe next time we are in town we will be able to be there.
Old 08-12-2011, 07:01 PM   #1643
chopper

Drives: 2011 camaro 2ss convertible
Moving to Vegas I'll be driving my vert up there end of this month or early september
chopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 07:39 PM   #1644
alini

Drives: 2016 Camaro Hyper Blue 2SS
Chopper, the Vegas gang usually meets at Cars and Coffee on Saturday mornings. Its held in the south side of town. At the cross streets of Eastern and Richmar right off the 215.
1937 Chevy truck. Full custom. Build in work
https://www.teamalini.com
alini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 07:56 PM   #1645
chopper

Drives: 2011 camaro 2ss convertible
Cool thanks man that's close to where I bought my house.. is it a couples gathering or can I just roll solo
chopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 08:14 PM   #1646
2SS\RS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2ss/rs
Thought you guys might want to join in on the fun

This is another forum that im apart of here in Las Vegas and we had a bbq the other day and it was a blast. You all are welcome to come of course!! Here is the info and link if you guys are interested.

Nevada Modern Muscle Cars next event 27 Aug, 2011...AT NIGHT!
All, the next Nevada Modern Muscle car event will be held the evening of 27 August 2011. Yes, I know this is the same night as the high school drags but the following weekend is Labor Day and most people will be out of town or will have other engagements.
We will be having another gathering and small BBQ but with a twist this time. We’re going to show an old school car movie, kind of drive-in style, while we are BBQing and hanging out.
I talked to one of our club members and he has offered up a parking lot, BBQ grill, projector, sound system and a HUGE white wall to show the movie on. Yup, you guessed it…Garth came through again. So, we’ll be meeting up at the parking lot of Leading Edge Performance at 8:00PM on 27 August for a gathering, BBQ and movie…maybe “American Graffiti”, “Two Lane Blacktop”, or other such cool car flick. Depending on what everyone wants to do that evening we may do a cruise somewhere…the people in attendance will dictate.
I know this is two in a row at LEP but it is so convenient and Garth happens to have all the equipment we need for this event. On top of that, he is nice enough to offer up his stuff and facility and let us take advantage of his hospitality. You’ll need to bring chairs of some kind, enough to cover you and your guests…family, friends, etc.
With all of that said, please let me know if you have ideas for other events. We are open to any ideas you may have but please, if you have an idea, be willing to help with the execution of your plan. Hope to see you all there.

The address is:
4750 West University Avenue, Las Vegas, NV

I hope to see a few of you there!

Link to Nevada Modern Muscle Car Forum post:
http://forums.nvmmc.com/showthread.p...011...AT-NIGHT!
2SS\RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 08:38 AM   #1647
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper View Post
Cool thanks man that's close to where I bought my house.. is it a couples gathering or can I just roll solo
come one, come all.
Old 08-15-2011, 07:01 PM   #1648
SSGirl
Life's Good!

Send a message via AIM to SSGirl Send a message via Yahoo to SSGirl Send a message via Skype™ to SSGirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtNMyTeeth View Post
Sorry we were not able to come out to cars & coffee. My wife & I were in no shape to get up that early. Maybe next time we are in town we will be able to be there.
Bummer you couldn't make it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper View Post
Moving to Vegas I'll be driving my vert up there end of this month or early september
Please check out our local club website at www.sincity5.com. We post up our cruise info and pictures. Looking forward to meeting you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alini View Post
Chopper, the Vegas gang usually meets at Cars and Coffee on Saturday mornings. Its held in the south side of town. At the cross streets of Eastern and Richmar right off the 215.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SS\RS View Post
This is another forum that im apart of here in Las Vegas and we had a bbq the other day and it was a blast. You all are welcome to come of course!! Here is the info and link if you guys are interested.

Nevada Modern Muscle Cars next event 27 Aug, 2011...AT NIGHT!
All, the next Nevada Modern Muscle car event will be held the evening of 27 August 2011. Yes, I know this is the same night as the high school drags but the following weekend is Labor Day and most people will be out of town or will have other engagements.
We will be having another gathering and small BBQ but with a twist this time. We’re going to show an old school car movie, kind of drive-in style, while we are BBQing and hanging out.
I talked to one of our club members and he has offered up a parking lot, BBQ grill, projector, sound system and a HUGE white wall to show the movie on. Yup, you guessed it…Garth came through again. So, we’ll be meeting up at the parking lot of Leading Edge Performance at 8:00PM on 27 August for a gathering, BBQ and movie…maybe “American Graffiti”, “Two Lane Blacktop”, or other such cool car flick. Depending on what everyone wants to do that evening we may do a cruise somewhere…the people in attendance will dictate.
I know this is two in a row at LEP but it is so convenient and Garth happens to have all the equipment we need for this event. On top of that, he is nice enough to offer up his stuff and facility and let us take advantage of his hospitality. You’ll need to bring chairs of some kind, enough to cover you and your guests…family, friends, etc.
With all of that said, please let me know if you have ideas for other events. We are open to any ideas you may have but please, if you have an idea, be willing to help with the execution of your plan. Hope to see you all there.

The address is:
4750 West University Avenue, Las Vegas, NV

I hope to see a few of you there!

Link to Nevada Modern Muscle Car Forum post:
http://forums.nvmmc.com/showthread.p...011...AT-NIGHT!
thanks for the invite. Hopefully we will be able to join you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
come one, come all.

"Betty" 2011 2SS/RS
K&N CAI, Customized Graphics, JBA Long Tube Headers, JBA High Flow Cat Back Exhaust, LED Fog Lamps, Heritage Grill, TSW Mirabeau Multipiece Alloy Wheels.
Old 08-17-2011, 06:28 PM   #1649
SSGirl
Life's Good!

Let's get nostalgic and head to dinner and a movie at the only drive in in las Vegas! The West Wind Drive in. We can pick a movie and find out showtimes as it gets closer. We can meet beforehand for dinner on Saturday, September 17th at 6pm and just have a good time! Hope to see you there.

‎4150 W Carey Ave
North Las Vegas, NV 89032

"Betty" 2011 2SS/RS
Old 08-18-2011, 02:37 PM   #1650
ZL1DREAMER
Graveyard Zombie

Drives: '12 2SS/45th
Hey Gang... just heard that Findley on the 215 and Jones just got in their first batch of 2012s! Apparently not many of them... I was waiting on a 12' 2ss/rs or 2ss/45th, and when I went down there I didn't see any. Just a bunch of verts and a 1ss that was a bit shy on the options. Looks like I'll be waiting a bit longer... :(
ZL1DREAMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 07:43 PM   #1651
alcal1084

Drives: 2012 45TH AE SS
Ed Bozarth off ann road and the 95 go some in and a 2ss 45th vert...
alcal1084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 03:37 PM   #1652
SSGirl
Life's Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZL1DREAMER View Post
Hey Gang... just heard that Findley on the 215 and Jones just got in their first batch of 2012s! Apparently not many of them... I was waiting on a 12' 2ss/rs or 2ss/45th, and when I went down there I didn't see any. Just a bunch of verts and a 1ss that was a bit shy on the options. Looks like I'll be waiting a bit longer... :(
Hi ZL1DREAMER! Welcome to the party. Let them know what your looking for and they can see if they are getting one like it in or order one! That is what I did and it worked out nicely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcal1084 View Post
Ed Bozarth off ann road and the 95 go some in and a 2ss 45th vert...

"Betty" 2011 2SS/RS