Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V8 and V6 Transmissions / Driveline (6L80 / 6L50 / TR6060 / AY6)

Old 04-22-2022, 10:00 PM   #1
spyderbuddy

Drives: 2010 RS Inferno Orange Metallic
Need Help

I will Do the Labor
I Need aa 2010 V6 Rear Differential for and auto matic

car has been broke for 6mths

I'm in really bad need to get this car back on the Road

I'm about ready to give the car up
and have junked out
Attached Images

PCP Hideaway Headlight Covers, BBK Headers & High Flow Cats, ZL1 Add-ons Wicker Bill, TL1/ZL1 Hood Insert, Gen5 DIY Frameless Mirror, ABL Dash Lighting an My link Navigation, Blacked out Rear Bowtie, all Sylvania led Turn Signals, Ceramic Window Tint By Nicks, MBRP Exhaust tips, GEN5 DIY Virginia Legal DRL Harness, Painted Brake Calipers, Vittesse Throttle Controller, Heritage Grill, Diode Dynamics Led Lighting, Manual Shifter Boot, Paddle Shifters, CNC Throttle Body, Trifecta Tune, RX Catch Can & Breather, Trunk Black out and Side Grills, Chevorlet door Sills.
spyderbuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 10:35 PM   #2
Tajefe Couple

Drives: Never just fly under the radar
Is this what your looking for?
https://www.lkqonline.com/2010-chevr...ly/-hDjmnncnDD
or these

https://www.google.com/search?q=2010...hrome&ie=UTF-8
Old 04-23-2022, 04:18 PM   #3
spyderbuddy

Yes this is What i Was looking For
Everyone else wants to sell the complete rear for 900 or more
PCP Hideaway Headlight Covers, BBK Headers & High Flow Cats, ZL1 Add-ons Wicker Bill, TL1/ZL1 Hood Insert, Gen5 DIY Frameless Mirror, ABL Dash Lighting an My link Navigation, Blacked out Rear Bowtie, all Sylvania led Turn Signals, Ceramic Window Tint By Nicks, MBRP Exhaust tips, GEN5 DIY Virginia Legal DRL Harness, Painted Brake Calipers, Vittesse Throttle Controller, Heritage Grill, Diode Dynamics Led Lighting, Manual Shifter Boot, Paddle Shifters, CNC Throttle Body, Trifecta Tune, RX Catch Can & Breather, Trunk Black out and Side Grills, Chevorlet door Sills.
Old 04-23-2022, 06:50 PM   #4
Pkeen

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2ss/rs, 2008 Avalanche
Nice looking camaro, what rocker pannels are those ?
2010 Rally Yellow 2ss/rs , M6 ,416ci , K1 rods & crank,weisco -3.0cc dome pistons,.040 head gasket, 11.5 compression,1 3/4" LT ,3" pipes w/x-pipe no cats, Cam Motion cam 239/247 113+3 .621"/604" lift , BTR .660 Platinum dual springs w/Titanium retainers, CAI . Stock ls3 heads,intake,injectors & TB. 515rwhp/500rwtq.
Pkeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2022, 09:52 PM   #5
Tajefe Couple

Drives: Never just fly under the radar
GL hope the shipping isn't to bad. Thats a way to nice looking car to even mention parting it.
Old 10-22-2022, 08:24 AM   #6
spyderbuddy

Well we finally know the Damages on the Rear End, Still Pissed off.
Both Half Shafts Twisted at the Diff and The Diff Froze The Spider Gears causing Massive Damages to Ring and Pinion Gear
Pic to follow
Attached Images

Last edited by spyderbuddy; 10-30-2022 at 08:41 AM.
Old 10-22-2022, 09:46 AM   #7
BatmaroBeauty
BOOST OR BUST

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT
Dang wish I had seen you post this earlier but I have a 3.6L automatic rear diff available that came off mine if you’re still looking for one. Nothing wrong with it at all I just upgraded my complete rear set to LSD. I also have the rear half of a stock v6 driveshaft if you needed it for repairs(mated the front half of it to the rear of a v8 in order to mount on the LSD diff). Unfortunately I already sold my axles locally. PM me if you’re interested in any of those parts and we can make arrangements, Hope you can get her back up and running! Below is a link to the thread I made with more info about the diff. If you want the driveshaft I’d have to go get it from storage for pictures.
https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=594244

BUILD STATUS: LOADING BOOST . . .
BatmaroBeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2022, 08:26 AM   #8
spyderbuddy

on the Road Again
Attached Images

Old 10-30-2022, 08:37 AM   #9
spyderbuddy

Pics
Old 10-30-2022, 11:36 AM   #10
olblue75

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Gotta ask what the hell were you doin when that happened??
1LE Front sway bar, Splitter, shocks and struts, Z28 dual mode mufflers, Intake, UCA Bushings, and Toresen 3.91 Diff. 1 piece DSS Drive Shaft, ZL1/C7 Calipers, and 32mm JPSS Rear Bar. ASC race spec splitter and wicker. 6th Gen M017 Wheels. Stainless Works 1 7/8 LTs. DSE and PAFDT Suspension components.
olblue75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2022, 02:07 PM   #11
spyderbuddy

wheelies?
Old 10-30-2022, 08:28 PM   #12
spyderbuddy

Would you believe i hit a pot hole