Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 01-03-2008, 08:09 AM   #43
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
This is unbelieveably off-topic, and I'm gonna get in trouble for this...but if we don't elect Somebody with some sort of energy plan, we're all going to suffer much worse than not being able to drive Camaros. The world is growing (population), and if we can't stifle a large portion of our wasteful energy needs - then we're all going down. I'm loyal to no side in politics - but so far, I haven't heard/read anything about what the republicans want to do about energy.

And just to put it out there... we may not drive Camaros as we know them now, but something WILL turn up. It may be electric, but so be it.
Old 01-03-2008, 08:40 AM   #44
Cubanaso
Follower of CHRIST!

Drives: 2005 Mazda RX8
The less I saw, the more I liked it....the more I saw, the less I like it...lol.

Wow, what a screw up by Ford...the concept Mustang was SO much better looking to what they brought out (too retro and vanilla for me). The front end change is not good enough, maybe by 2012 they will come out with something better.

Don't get me wrong, I've seen some kits for the current Mustang that makes it look real mean (I like it) but the out of the factory look is ho hum to me.
Old 01-03-2008, 10:17 AM   #45
Twin Turbo

Drives: '05 Ford Mustang
More sypshots - coupe this time.

Story here:
http://www.autoblog.com/category/spyphotos/
Twin Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 04:55 AM   #46
TFord
Camaro Fanatic

Drives: 2000 Z28
Send a message via Yahoo to TFord
I hope its all that camo...the dimensions dont look right at all
TFord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 09:26 PM   #47
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Here's some more recent ones. Oh, Hell....check out those headlights. If they're 'real', and any indicator of the rest of the Car's design...I seriously think the Camaro may have a contender in the styling dept.

BUT. with all that Camo - who knows, right? The headlights could be the only good part!