Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 01-08-2014, 08:29 PM   #1401
SILVERHAWK

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '22 Silverado Z71
Wait a minute.....I'm confused....I thought the guy who came to Firestone ended up not trading it and ended up plasti-dipping his car gray??????????

or is that the second owner who did that and now has traded it in????

I know that someone just bought the other new black one they had laying around for awhile.

Damn, Hoop....I heard about your tragedy with the dealership around the police station the other day. I can't begin to tell you how pissed I would be especially when they want to get you a used car to replace yours. Don't know if its worth talking to someone at the Attorney General's office about going back to the employee and arresting him for unauthorized use....then file civil lawsuits against him and the dealership to get you a new vehicle. Hope it works out for you.
Old 01-09-2014, 09:30 AM   #1402
Twoblindsheep
[COTW 1/6/14]

Drives: 2017 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERHAWK View Post
Wait a minute.....I'm confused....I thought the guy who came to Firestone ended up not trading it and ended up plasti-dipping his car gray??????????

or is that the second owner who did that and now has traded it in????

I know that someone just bought the other new black one they had laying around for awhile.

Damn, Hoop....I heard about your tragedy with the dealership around the police station the other day. I can't begin to tell you how pissed I would be especially when they want to get you a used car to replace yours. Don't know if its worth talking to someone at the Attorney General's office about going back to the employee and arresting him for unauthorized use....then file civil lawsuits against him and the dealership to get you a new vehicle. Hope it works out for you.
yeah you are thinking of someone else. JB was the owner of the Black ZL1 at Firestone show. the one with the dipped ZL1 is a military member on base and he still has it.
the other one at townsend could be the one that this dealership is trying to give him but im not 100% sure. since i do know that JB traded in his car at low milage
Twoblindsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 07:04 AM   #1403
SILVERHAWK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoblindsheep View Post
yeah you are thinking of someone else. JB was the owner of the Black ZL1 at Firestone show. the one with the dipped ZL1 is a military member on base and he still has it.
the other one at townsend could be the one that this dealership is trying to give him but im not 100% sure. since i do know that JB traded in his car at low milage

AHHH..... well I guess if Hoop is satisfied with getting a used one to replace the one they wrecked...that's the easiest way out of the situation, but for me......I would force them to get me into a new one without paying any more for it...just for the headaches.

HEY George!!!! Do you know a kid on base the just picked up a red 2007 GTO a little over a week ago?
Old 01-10-2014, 07:42 AM   #1404
bct10985

Drives: 2010 2SS LS3, 2013 duramax
I think the guy with that red gto lives across the street from me. Its real loud ive seen him haulin ass down rt13. He made it a point to ride past my house the other day while i was outside and revved his engine. Ill have to catch him at a stoplight sometime lol
Old 01-10-2014, 12:42 PM   #1405
SILVERHAWK

Great......he's had the car for all of about 2 weeks and already acts like that.........

well......if it is him.....he probably has a whole new attitude after yesterday....or at least he should by 01/25 around 1030 am......
Old 01-10-2014, 05:04 PM   #1406
Twoblindsheep
[COTW 1/6/14]

Quote:
AHHH..... well I guess if Hoop is satisfied with getting a used one to replace the one they wrecked...that's the easiest way out of the situation, but for me......I would force them to get me into a new one without paying any more for it...just for the headaches.

HEY George!!!! Do you know a kid on base the just picked up a red 2007 GTO a little over a week ago?
well i already talked to him. it was JBs camaro they are trying to SALE to him. and it does have 2 owners. JB trade it in at IG Imports and then someone bought it 2 days later and later on traded for the green Stingray. when JB traded the car in it only had a few light miles on them. hes never beat the shit out of it since the damn thing sat in the garage lol but i cant say the same thing about the 2nd owner.
i say lawyer up and get a new one to replace the payment with nothing more! why should he pay for someones **** up?

hmm no i havent seen anyone.. i work nights now so the base it completely dead lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bct10985 View Post
I think the guy with that red gto lives across the street from me. Its real loud ive seen him haulin ass down rt13. He made it a point to ride past my house the other day while i was outside and revved his engine. Ill have to catch him at a stoplight sometime lol
haha you got to love people like that.. im not going to lie.. i did pass my recorded on top speed a few days ago.. 162

Quote:
Great......he's had the car for all of about 2 weeks and already acts like that.........

well......if it is him.....he probably has a whole new attitude after yesterday....or at least he should by 01/25 around 1030 am......
hahaha it would be you jim to pull someone over LOL

BTW Jim can you update me on the decals? we have new members on facebook and i think some are interested in getting some.
Old 01-11-2014, 10:18 AM   #1407
SILVERHAWK

George, just let me know of colors and sizes and quantity......I have a few already on the order but its not enough to bother Travis for.

and the boy with that GTO is basically F----'d.....but I really don't have much sympathy for him.....at least not right now anyway. At the speed I got him at either he is that much of a d'bag or he was in shock.....cause he really didn't seem to care.
Old 01-11-2014, 02:06 PM   #1408
Ssgt

Drives: 2014 1LS Ashen Gray
When is the next get together guys? Im dying to look at some cool camaros and hear some build/tuning advice from those who have done it.
-J
Ssgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 03:23 PM   #1409
Twoblindsheep
[COTW 1/6/14]

Quote:
George, just let me know of colors and sizes and quantity......I have a few already on the order but its not enough to bother Travis for.

and the boy with that GTO is basically F----'d.....but I really don't have much sympathy for him.....at least not right now anyway. At the speed I got him at either he is that much of a d'bag or he was in shock.....cause he really didn't seem to care.
holy crap how fast was he going?!!
but right now i think i need some whites.
i want to take some pictures of the sizes and colors we have so i can open a store up on the facebook page so people can just order them from us or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssgt View Post
When is the next get together guys? Im dying to look at some cool camaros and hear some build/tuning advice from those who have done it.
-J
hey Ssgt we currently dont have anything line up yet! as for club events we are still working on it. but if you check out our facebook page we usually send a invite (which no one ever checks) to your event tabs. if the weather is good we would post something for a small gathering like at BWW.

the closest thing that will happen soon is a group of us going to Race Proven Motorsport to check them out. i know a few of us is getting cammed. maybe we can work something out with them to do a meet up or dyno day.
Old 01-13-2014, 07:02 AM   #1410
SILVERHAWK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoblindsheep View Post
holy crap how fast was he going?!!
but right now i think i need some whites.
i want to take some pictures of the sizes and colors we have so i can open a store up on the facebook page so people can just order them from us or something like that.

hey Ssgt we currently dont have anything line up yet! as for club events we are still working on it. but if you check out our facebook page we usually send a invite (which no one ever checks) to your event tabs. if the weather is good we would post something for a small gathering like at BWW.

the closest thing that will happen soon is a group of us going to Race Proven Motorsport to check them out. i know a few of us is getting cammed. maybe we can work something out with them to do a meet up or dyno day.

I have what looks to be 3 large white ones and plenty of small white ones....just let me know.....

as far as the GTO................85/45
Old 01-13-2014, 07:04 AM   #1411
SILVERHAWK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssgt View Post
-J

Like George said......nothing planned right now..... no one really wants to get together in the cold...

things don't usually get moving until Spring unless we get some freak warm weather over a weekend and someone puts something together last minute.
Old 01-13-2014, 09:19 PM   #1412
Twoblindsheep
[COTW 1/6/14]

Quote:
I have what looks to be 3 large white ones and plenty of small white ones....just let me know.....

as far as the GTO................85/45
sounds good! ill make an announcement on facebook here soon!

oh man!! thats crazy! LOL
Old 01-24-2014, 08:49 PM   #1413
Twoblindsheep
[COTW 1/6/14]

well Jim.. i can finally said i made it pass 10K.. LOL
just this week i spend more than all last year
Old 01-26-2014, 09:57 AM   #1414
The orange one

Drives: 2010 ss camaro Iom ls3 m6
Hello First State Camaro 5
Looking forward to the meet ups this season.Cant wait to see and hear what everyone has done to this great car.
The orange one is offline   Reply With Quote