Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 12-08-2013, 02:52 PM   #1
Blue Maro Demon

Drives: 2010 AQUA BLUE CAMARO RS
Can You Hear It?

CHICK, CHICK, CHICK, CARVE CARVE CARVE- That's the sound of clay being modeled into another work of Art in GM's secret studio X. The new 6th Gen Camaro with world class performance from the LT1 V8, Stunning head turning and bold new design, Magnetic Ride Control only GM can do, Push start button son no more keys to start the engine, interior that looks above and beyond with contrast stitching on the seats. I want the 50th Anniversary SS in an awesome Blue color please please GM like the Laguna Blue on the C7 Corvette!!!! GM will have the world class design that brings people into the showrooms for the new Camaro and will easily beat the new Mustang design. And it will be in the sequel to the new Transformers movie coming this year. It's being built with the new Bat Mobile for the Batman vs. superman movie. GM Design is #11111. Peters and Ed Welburn are crafting the 6th Gen Camaro to turn more heads than ever because they won't play it safe like that Fusion based Mustang. Team Camaro won't let us down----- Keep The Faith!!!
Old 12-08-2013, 04:35 PM   #2
z928

Drives: 500SL, 928 GTS, E36 328
Please GM-I hope they have the right hand Drive version in their plan I don't care what design but we want Camaro.
z928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 06:35 PM   #3
Jackass
Doing what I like to do

Drives: 1963 Landrover
SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Maro Demon View Post
CHICK, CHICK, CHICK, CARVE CARVE CARVE- That's the sound of clay being modeled into another work of Art in GM's secret studio X. The new 6th Gen Camaro with world class performance from the LT1 V8, Stunning head turning and bold new design, Magnetic Ride Control only GM can do, Push start button son no more keys to start the engine, interior that looks above and beyond with contrast stitching on the seats. I want the 50th Anniversary SS in an awesome Blue color please please GM like the Laguna Blue on the C7 Corvette!!!! GM will have the world class design that brings people into the showrooms for the new Camaro and will easily beat the new Mustang design. And it will be in the sequel to the new Transformers movie coming this year. It's being built with the new Bat Mobile for the Batman vs. superman movie. GM Design is #11111. Peters and Ed Welburn are crafting the 6th Gen Camaro to turn more heads than ever because they won't play it safe like that Fusion based Mustang. Team Camaro won't let us down----- Keep The
Faith!!!
Please get me one of those Cards , yeah , those cards that gives one the right to buy that stuff legally , smoking kind , thanks !
Jackass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 08:17 PM   #4
OldScoolCamaro

Drives: Camaro's, always have, always will.
..it's a little early to chest bump, but Ford came out way to early IMHO marketing theirs. Chevy will play it closer to the vest. For Ford, it's like washing your car and looking outside right afterwards and seeing bird shit on it.
Old 12-08-2013, 08:19 PM   #5
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
I'm excited to see what's in store for the new Camaro. I'm not worried at all. I bet it's something special.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 09:39 AM   #6
meissen
Founder - Michigan FBody

Drives: 1994 Camaro LT1, 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS
With the estimated/rumored time line, I would hope the clay models were done awhile ago.

"Gone But Not Forgotten"
2016 Camaro 1LT A8 - "Elmo"
2014 Camaro 1LT M6 - "Cherry Bomb"
2012 Camaro 1LS M6 - "Clifford"

Michigan FBody Association
http://www.mifbody.com/
meissen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 12:00 PM   #7
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by meissen View Post
With the estimated/rumored time line, I would hope the clay models were done awhile ago.
They are. I expect to start seeing "spy shots" of camouflaged test mules running around before too much longer. Just to step on the roll out of the Mustang like they did with the C7 Z06 "leaks" last week.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote