Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Jason 98 TA
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2015, 10:16 PM   #29
nVICj
 
nVICj's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Camaro SS
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 5
Not far from Rockaway (in Flanders) and be interested in meeting with some people from North Jersey on the 24th at BWW.

nVICj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 10:47 PM   #30
Brittany
 
Brittany's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2ss/RS
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by nVICj View Post
Not far from Rockaway (in Flanders) and be interested in meeting with some people from North Jersey on the 24th at BWW.

Awesome, sounds good!!

So far it looks like 7 of us including +1s. I might make a separate topic so everyone else interested in coming to Rockaway can see if you guys wanted?
Brittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 11:59 AM   #31
Blu Ray
NO BOOST
 
Blu Ray's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 Black 1SS/RS/1LE*NPP*RECAROS
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Alpine, NJ
Posts: 2,167
Send a message via AIM to Blu Ray Send a message via Yahoo to Blu Ray
M&M CARSHOW

"TachDout" Will Be rolling to the M&M car show this Sunday if anyone is intrested in going and would like to roll with us, we would be more than happy to have you


Meet Location:
Toys "R" Us Parking Lot
445 Us Highway 46
Totowa, NJ ( Clifton)

Meet Time: 9:00AM
Roll Time: 9:30AM

Show Location: 800 High Street Hackettstown, NJ 07840

Cost: $20 Per Car If you want to Enter show
Cost: $5 If you only want to Specatate

It is not Mandatory to Enter the car show, yet you will not be able to park with us. You can meet and roll in, when we arrive you can park in the spectators Lot

This is large show with a HEAVY turn out, lots of cool cars and Great people. Family

**NO PETS**
Attached Images
 
__________________

FOUNDER - NY/NJ/PA Domestic Car Club Est.2013
Custom Grind Comp Cam 110 Lobe * Brian Tooley Push Rods, Springs * Kooks 1 7/8 LT Headers * Comp Cam Trunion Bearings * NGK TR55 Spark Plugs * Rotofab CAI * Dyno Tune * CNC Ported Heads * LS7 Lifters & Tray * GM Performance Dual Mode Exhaust * GForce 1000 HP Axels* BMR 1" Lowering Springs, Trailing Arms, Toe Rods, Upper Control Arms* Full Rear Bushing Kit * 504/462

Last edited by Blu Ray; 05-19-2015 at 12:09 PM.
Blu Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 06:10 PM   #32
Brittany
 
Brittany's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2ss/RS
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu Ray View Post
"TachDout" Will Be rolling to the M&M car show this Sunday if anyone is intrested in going and would like to roll with us, we would be more than happy to have you


Meet Location:
Toys "R" Us Parking Lot
445 Us Highway 46
Totowa, NJ ( Clifton)

Meet Time: 9:00AM
Roll Time: 9:30AM

Show Location: 800 High Street Hackettstown, NJ 07840

Cost: $20 Per Car If you want to Enter show
Cost: $5 If you only want to Specatate

It is not Mandatory to Enter the car show, yet you will not be able to park with us. You can meet and roll in, when we arrive you can park in the spectators Lot

This is large show with a HEAVY turn out, lots of cool cars and Great people. Family

**NO PETS**

I would go but I have to work 7-1. Yay Memorial Day weekend.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 09:31 PM   #33
nVICj
 
nVICj's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Camaro SS
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittany View Post
Awesome, sounds good!!

So far it looks like 7 of us including +1s. I might make a separate topic so everyone else interested in coming to Rockaway can see if you guys wanted?
Sorry some holiday stuff just popped up so I wont be able to make it on the 24th.
nVICj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 09:34 PM   #34
Hippy
Hotwheels
 
Hippy's Avatar
 
Drives: Hotwheels Edition
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 359
Send a message via Skype™ to Hippy
Family stuff for me
😢also, so there is no way to do both, M&M Mars I will not make.. In the afternoon I may be late.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
__________________
Parts for Sale
2013 2SS Hot Wheels Edition 734 of 1524
Hippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 10:11 PM   #35
Brittany
 
Brittany's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2ss/RS
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by nVICj View Post
Sorry some holiday stuff just popped up so I wont be able to make it on the 24th.
No worries! We can do one again in June or something when there aren't any holidays around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippy View Post
Family stuff for me
😢also, so there is no way to do both, M&M Mars I will not make.. In the afternoon I may be late.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
No worries. If you get there and we're inside, I'll just post in here where we're sitting so you can find us!
Brittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 12:59 PM   #36
Brittany
 
Brittany's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2ss/RS
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 127
Are we all still on for tomorrow at 3? No big deal if we're not, just wondering!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 01:28 PM   #37
Hippy
Hotwheels
 
Hippy's Avatar
 
Drives: Hotwheels Edition
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 359
Send a message via Skype™ to Hippy
I'm going to be late

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
__________________
Parts for Sale
2013 2SS Hot Wheels Edition 734 of 1524
Hippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 01:56 PM   #38
BostiPB
 
BostiPB's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Rockaway, NJ
Posts: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittany View Post
Are we all still on for tomorrow at 3? No big deal if we're not, just wondering!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm still down to meet up. Don't really have anything planned except to work on my other vehicles during the day, since I am working today.
__________________
Part of Tach'd Out.

2014 2SS/RS - Red Rock Metalic - Kooks Headers, Corsa Extreme, Factory Reproductions Z28 Rims, JDP Clutch Reservoir, Summit Racing Line Lock, GM Strut Brace, GM low profile splash guards, Roto-fab CAI, Oracle Ghosted Sidemarker Lights & Concept Mirrors, ACS Front Splitter, ZL1 Side Skirts, MGW Flat Stick Shifter, BMR Subframe Connectors - 421HP 412TQ

1995 Jeep Wrangler - Jurassic Park Jeep 29 (Build in Progress) - 4.0L, 5spd, Rough Country LED Lights, Western Plow, Ramsey Winch, Screen Accurate Light Bar
BostiPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 07:41 PM   #39
Brittany
 
Brittany's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2ss/RS
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostiPB View Post
I'm still down to meet up. Don't really have anything planned except to work on my other vehicles during the day, since I am working today.

Okay awesome! I'll be there around 3!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 03:18 PM   #40
Brittany
 
Brittany's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2ss/RS
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 127
Two of us are here already. We'll be going in at 3:30. I'll let you know where we're sitting.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 03:19 PM   #41
Hippy
Hotwheels
 
Hippy's Avatar
 
Drives: Hotwheels Edition
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 359
Send a message via Skype™ to Hippy
I'm stuck at this family thing :(

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
__________________
Parts for Sale
2013 2SS Hot Wheels Edition 734 of 1524
Hippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 03:24 PM   #42
Brittany
 
Brittany's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2ss/RS
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippy View Post
I'm stuck at this family thing :(

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ouch! Not coming at all then?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.