Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Old 02-15-2022, 01:21 PM   #1
stevesearles

Drives: 2013 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS/RS Conver
Wanted: Gen 5 Camaro SS Front End

Have crash damage on my 2013 SS/RS and need front bumper and all other misc. parts for the front end. Just got the car so teach me what I might need. Front bumper, both grilles, and impact pieces, etc. Live in Marshall, MI south central lower Michigan and can drive to get what I need. Just bought car so excited to get it back together. Thanks for any leads.
stevesearles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 04:40 PM   #2
Camaro__ss

Drives: 2013 L99
I recommend getting a new bumper cover. I repainted a used one and wish I had bought a new one. Any used bumper cover will have imperfections and possibly broken tabs, it’s just not worth the pain. There are aftermarket bumper covers, maybe they are good, but probably best to just buy a new one from the dealer. You will see this part every time you drive the car. It’s not worth saving a couple hundred bucks on a used or aftermarket part imo. All the other stuff you just have to take off, see what’s broke and order it.
Camaro__ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 07:20 PM   #3
Ahallman

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro__ss View Post
I recommend getting a new bumper cover. I repainted a used one and wish I had bought a new one. Any used bumper cover will have imperfections and possibly broken tabs, it’s just not worth the pain. There are aftermarket bumper covers, maybe they are good, but probably best to just buy a new one from the dealer. You will see this part every time you drive the car. It’s not worth saving a couple hundred bucks on a used or aftermarket part imo. All the other stuff you just have to take off, see what’s broke and order it.
This guy knows.

I called my local dealership. I use to work at a body shop and told them I needed a front bumper. I was quoted $347. I don't know what all you need but look on FB marketplace for the other components. Take your time and do it right the first time man.
Ahallman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 02:47 PM   #4
kingofthelv

Drives: 2014 1SS/RS
i wish you had a 2014 ss
kingofthelv is offline   Reply With Quote