Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 02-28-2009, 08:35 AM   #1
Isaacnc
SS Kid

Drives: 2002 Camaro SS/2010 Camaro SS
Pittsburgh residents, MARK YOUR CALENDERS

I know I live FAR FAR away here in Texas but I came across this:

Tom Henry Chevrolet in Bakerstown, Pennsylvania will be the first dealer anywhere to show a 2010 Camaro.

Described as a "...little party..." by owner Tom Henry, the 51-year-old dealership near Pittsburgh will have a production 2010 Camaro SS on display in the showroom on Sunday afternoon [March 1st [/SIZE]. Henry, who's been a longtime Camaro fan and whose dealership sold a "tuner" version of 01 and 02 Camaro called the "Tom Henry SS", has notified number of Camaro organizations in the area about the event. That will bring out, not only Camaro fans, but a lot of their customs, classics and hot rod Camaros.

Not only will this be an opportunity for Camaro nuts to finally see the new car up close, but they'll actually get in the car and see how the interior looks and feels. Test drives? Well, unfortunately, not this time, but soon--2010s will go on sale at Tom Henry Chevrolet sometime in April.

Tom Henry Chevrolet is 18 miles northeast of Pittsburgh on PA Route 8 just outside of Bakerstown. Refreshments will be served and there's plenty of free parking. Our guess is Bakerstown will be the capitol of Camaro Nation for an afternoon.

Oh and BTW heres the website I found it on. Have fun guys. If this post is old....sorry.

http://www.camarohomepage.com/camaroshow.htm
Old 03-03-2009, 11:13 AM   #2
chevydeth

Drives: 08 TBSS
why did i miss this.....
chevydeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 02:04 PM   #3
rgrizzard

Drives: Wanting New Camaro
+1
rgrizzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:21 PM   #4
franknbeans
Whipped

Drives: 2010 CAMARO
yeah me too. i seen the chat thread AFTER the event...