Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Old 11-14-2016, 10:56 PM   #29
nvydvr

Drives: 2015 Red Rock ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOC52 View Post
Maybe the old canes when they were good, but not the current. Your key word is convicted, several high level Fsu players walk because of who they are and the local police/boosters lol.

Being a former Miami student athlete I can tell you they screen their players a lot more than Fsu these days, regardless a great rivalry.
And we have a great law school...

You guys got a great coach now...
nvydvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 07:31 AM   #30
Dmpsix

Drives: Black L99 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOC52 View Post
Maybe the old canes when they were good, but not the current. Your key word is convicted, several high level Fsu players walk because of who they are and the local police/boosters lol.

Being a former Miami student athlete I can tell you they screen their players a lot more than Fsu these days, regardless a great rivalry.
Did you play for Coker or at least get to play with Ed Reed?

Or was it before then?

Those were Miami's glory days!
Dmpsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 07:57 AM   #31
GossipSquirrelJelena
Account Suspended

Drives: 2015 Mustang GT. Supercharged.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmpsix View Post
Everyone was legitimately focused on the GT350's catching fire and on your very first post in this thread, you turned nothing into something.

Go back and read what you said and don't act like you didn't see what you did.

You very blatently started getting aggressive while everyone was else was chilling.

This thread is starting to outlive it's usefulness.
The thread was stupid from post number one. GT350s have no more issues catching fire than any other car on the market. Now your going to try and legitimize a fanboy thread.
GossipSquirrelJelena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 09:24 AM   #32
sherob

Drives: 2015 SW 1SS/RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by GossipSquirrelJelena View Post
The thread was stupid from post number one. GT350s have no more issues catching fire than any other car on the market. Now your going to try and legitimize a fanboy thread.
Really? Then why did Ford do a recall for them for a possible fire hazard? That's a pretty big issue of it catching on fire, if they are doing a recall, then a stop sell on top of that!

Sudden loss of engine oil may result in engine failure, and – in the
presence of an ignition source – could lead to a fire.

https://media.ford.com/content/fordm...th-america.pdf

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=17325&pictureid=134228
sherob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 12:04 PM   #33
GossipSquirrelJelena
Account Suspended

Recalls? Really? How many people have died or how many cars are you aware of burning? GM couldn't even make a key for my old Camaro without people ending up dead. Ok let's talk about recalls.
Old 11-15-2016, 01:01 PM   #34
sherob

Quote:
Recalls? Really? How many people have died or how many cars are you aware of burning? GM couldn't even make a key for my old Camaro without people ending up dead. Ok let's talk about recalls.
I'm sorry, wasn't this what you asked... "The thread was stupid from post number one. GT350s have no more issues catching fire than any other car on the market. Now your going to try and legitimize a fanboy thread."

I just pointed out you were wrong... don't get all butt hurt because I posted a Ford recall notice showing you they were in fact capable of catching fire more than other cars on the market. They even issued a "stop sell" because of that.

http://www.carbuzz.com/news/2016/10/...-Risk-7736145/

Now, if you want to go way back in time in Mr. Peabody's Way Back Machine... I'll remind you of the CarBQ called the Ford Pinto. But, I thought this thread was about the Ford GT350.

Old 11-15-2016, 05:11 PM   #35
DOC52
THE U

Drives: Camaro 1SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmpsix View Post
Did you play for Coker or at least get to play with Ed Reed?

Or was it before then?

Those were Miami's glory days!
I played baseball, just have some good friends that were football players. The 2001 canes is the best college team ever.
Old 11-15-2016, 05:20 PM   #36
GossipSquirrelJelena
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherob View Post
I'm sorry, wasn't this what you asked... "The thread was stupid from post number one. GT350s have no more issues catching fire than any other car on the market. Now your going to try and legitimize a fanboy thread."

I just pointed out you were wrong... don't get all butt hurt because I posted a Ford recall notice showing you they were in fact capable of catching fire more than other cars on the market. They even issued a "stop sell" because of that.

http://www.carbuzz.com/news/2016/10/...-Risk-7736145/

Now, if you want to go way back in time in Mr. Peabody's Way Back Machine... I'll remind you of the CarBQ called the Ford Pinto. But, I thought this thread was about the Ford GT350.
I asked HOW MANY GT350s COUGHT FIRE??? Posting a recall notice doesn't prove your point! Every manufacture stops sales when a recall is in effect. Remember the ignition key recall of over 30 million GM cars including the Camaro???? For the record. I kept my switchblade key for my 2011 Camaro. Guess what? I'm still alive to post here. Even though GM sent out a recall notice that read deaths have occurred because of the key failures. Just because a recall notice is mailed out doen't mean the car will automatically fail!!! Using your logic. Every single 2010-2013 Camaro owner should be dead right now. Simply because a recall was issued. Now I'll ask you one more time. Back up your claim that GT350s had more fires satistically then any other marque of car. Use REAL SATISTICS! Don't just post bullsh!t and then say, I win. WTF does a pinto have to do with anything??? Try to stay on point. Jesus do you really want me to name ever major GM recall over the last 50 years?

Last edited by GossipSquirrelJelena; 11-15-2016 at 06:02 PM.
Old 11-15-2016, 10:02 PM   #37
L99CAMA2011

Drives: One of the baddest handling Gen 5s
Quote:
OK now let's get it freaking straight. You wanna get personal buddy. I started this freaking post so watch you mouth. Seriously. This wasn't a FORD bashing thread. This was about an incident that occurred with the GT350 so stop being a freaking baby every time someone says something about Fords. Stupid from post #1 was my freaking post. The point wasn't to make Ford look inferior to Chevy in the first place since both brands has their good and bad occurrences.
L99CAMA2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 02:23 AM   #38
GossipSquirrelJelena
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by L99CAMA2011 View Post
OK now let's get it freaking straight. You wanna get personal buddy. I started this freaking post so watch you mouth. Seriously. This wasn't a FORD bashing thread. This was about an incident that occurred with the GT350 so stop being a freaking baby every time someone says something about Fords. Stupid from post #1 was my freaking post. The point wasn't to make Ford look inferior to Chevy in the first place since both brands has their good and bad occurrences.
LOL just because you stared it. Doesn't make it any less stupid. It's a VS thread how again?
Old 11-16-2016, 03:36 AM   #39
redcoats1976

Drives: LT W/2LT,blue metallic
ummm...car-b que vs.switchblade key thread? WTF? cant you guys find anything better to fight about?
redcoats1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 08:34 AM   #40
Grabber
Just a car guy

Drives: 2016 Durango R/T AWD
Boys will be boys.

Any of you retarded Mustang owners (mustangs are pathetic excuses to anything kewl and are gurls cars) plow through any crowds or protests lately?

EVERY GT350 has caught fire, don't any of you know this? Why is it that the Camaro guys are experts and the Ford guys are clueless and in such denial about this CATASTROPHIC and world-wide issue? Get with it!!!!!
2014 5.0 - Ported CobraJet Manifold - SCJ Mono-Blade TB - Kooks 1-3/4" LT Headers - Kooks O/R H-pipe - Custom Intake - McLeod clutch line - Borla S-Type Axle Backs - AED Tuned - 443 RWHP / 388 RWTQ - GONE
05 GT - Sold
03 Cobra - Gone (Never Forgotten)
Grabber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 09:59 AM   #41
sherob

Quote:
I asked HOW MANY GT350s COUGHT FIRE??? Posting a recall notice doesn't prove your point! Every manufacture stops sales when a recall is in effect. Remember the ignition key recall of over 30 million GM cars including the Camaro???? For the record. I kept my switchblade key for my 2011 Camaro. Guess what? I'm still alive to post here. Even though GM sent out a recall notice that read deaths have occurred because of the key failures. Just because a recall notice is mailed out doen't mean the car will automatically fail!!! Using your logic. Every single 2010-2013 Camaro owner should be dead right now. Simply because a recall was issued. Now I'll ask you one more time. Back up your claim that GT350s had more fires satistically then any other marque of car. Use REAL SATISTICS! Don't just post bullsh!t and then say, I win. WTF does a pinto have to do with anything??? Try to stay on point. Jesus do you really want me to name ever major GM recall over the last 50 years?
Thanks for that wonderful paragraph...

Quote:
I asked HOW MANY GT350s COUGHT FIRE???
Let me look at your posts below...

Quote:
How is this a VS thread???... Is it GT350s VS fire? Karma??? what are you even talking about?? OP has there been an issue with GT350s bursting into flames where you race?
Not here...

Quote:
Here's the flip side to your coin below. Karma I guess??? Your right dude. It's funny when peoples cars catch on fire. Here's hoping yours goes up in flames. Take a picture of it and I'll make a thread about it when it happens.
Nope... not here...

Quote:
Your just talking silly again.
Quote:
You Camaro 5 guys never get tired of your interweb call outs do you?
Quote:
Har Har Har you boys need to take this act on the road. Look cars are burning up. Har har har. Look you drive a fusion. Har har har. It's like a comedy club had amateur night for the mentally handicapped in this thread. Next thing you'll be challenging me to a race.....In Texas.
Really not here... but I would drive down to see ya race in Texas.

I just don't see where you asked that question? Every recall does not cause a stop-sell. Safety related recall, like... FIRE related recalls... "stop sale". Non safety related, like... brake pads and shoes, exhaust systems, and batteries... not stop sale.

My point was Ford issued a recall, and a stop sale, a fact that YOU were ignoring, and dismissing as the GT350 catching fire no more than any other car on the market. If they are issuing a stop sale and a recall for THAT car specifically, that means it's MORE likely to catch fire than other cars on the market, let alone in Ford's line up! LOGIC!

The CarBQ Pinto was only brought up because you brought up a useless recall on a Chevy Camaro key recall? I thought we we're talking about GT350's? So, hey, I brought up another Ford fire product... staying relatively on topic.

I can see this is an emotional thing with you, a Ford thing. I'm not a Chevy fan boy, nor a Ford fan boy. This is my first new GM product since 1980, and first new Chevy product ever. I'm a muscle car fan! I just call out BS when I see it, and I saw it. Get over it. My last comment on this... and I'm sure you'll retort... because, it's an emotional thing to you...

Old 11-16-2016, 12:06 PM   #42
GossipSquirrelJelena
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by L99CAMA2011 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherob View Post
Thanks for that wonderful paragraph...

Let me look at your posts below...

Not here...

Nope... not here...

Really not here... but I would drive down to see ya race in Texas.

I just don't see where you asked that question? Every recall does not cause a stop-sell. Safety related recall, like... FIRE related recalls... "stop sale". Non safety related, like... brake pads and shoes, exhaust systems, and batteries... not stop sale.

My point was Ford issued a recall, and a stop sale, a fact that YOU were ignoring, and dismissing as the GT350 catching fire no more than any other car on the market. If they are issuing a stop sale and a recall for THAT car specifically, that means it's MORE likely to catch fire than other cars on the market, let alone in Ford's line up! LOGIC!

The CarBQ Pinto was only brought up because you brought up a useless recall on a Chevy Camaro key recall? I thought we we're talking about GT350's? So, hey, I brought up another Ford fire product... staying relatively on topic.

I can see this is an emotional thing with you, a Ford thing. I'm not a Chevy fan boy, nor a Ford fan boy. This is my first new GM product since 1980, and first new Chevy product ever. I'm a muscle car fan! I just call out BS when I see it, and I saw it. Get over it. My last comment on this... and I'm sure you'll retort... because, it's an emotional thing to you...
Got it....No statistics. So call bullshIt All you want. Cute how your trying to make it sound like a guy who's name was bluebeastSRT on here for a while. Owned a 2011 Camaro SS. And now drives a Mustang GT. Is only loyal to Ford. So I get emotional accord to you??? Another swing and a miss.