Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-31-2009, 10:00 PM   #1
goldenankh

Drives: 2008 Dodge Avenger
Smile Looking into a Camaro for my next vehicle

Hi there!

I have been lurking here for a while, and finally decided to post! I currently am leasing a Dodge Avenger am think I will be purchasing a Camaro when my lease is up. Unfortunately, that isn't until next March and I highly doubt any Chevy dealers will be willing to help me get out of my lease early. :( Can anyone in the Detroit area recommend a great Chevy dealer to contact with questions? Even if I can't get my Camaro in the next 4-9 months or so, I have many questions so I can plan everything ahead of time! Patience is not my greatest virtue, so this will be really tough!
goldenankh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:06 PM   #2
Vash

Drives: 00 Blazer
Learn from reading up first before you go to a dealer. So that when you do, your more prepared. Since you have time just relax and don't rush. Have your finance planned and even pre approved before you set foot or talk to a dealer.
Vash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:12 PM   #3
goldenankh

Drives: 2008 Dodge Avenger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vash View Post
Learn from reading up first before you go to a dealer. So that when you do, your more prepared. Since you have time just relax and don't rush. Have your finance planned and even pre approved before you set foot or talk to a dealer.
Thanks! I am going to plan on doing that. Since I look a lot younger than I am, I find that there are many dealerships that try and screw me over. Luckily, I am like my mom and don't put up with that and I will call them on their &@^#!

I think after having only Chrysler vehicles it is time for a change! I can't wait!
goldenankh is offline   Reply With Quote