Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 12-16-2012, 06:23 PM   #1
thasleeper

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2 SS/RS\ CYBER GREY
Exclamation TERRIBLE SERVICE : M J M

Very disappointed in MJM distribution. I called and left messages 12/10. I called again and made order 12/11. I was promised shipping in 2-3 days. I called to f/u on 12/13. Was greeted by rude employee service saying the brakes will be shipped when I get an email saying its shipped. On 12/14 no email tracking number or anything. I saved $10 on ordering brakes from some distribution company I do not know anything about. I wish I would have paid the extra $10 from a company with recorded good reputation.
thasleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:27 AM   #2
thasleeper

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2 SS/RS\ CYBER GREY
Thank God the brakes arrived last night. I still have not recieved ordering confirmation, when it will ship or any signs. I'm wondering do they know I have the brakes. I've been calling this company since Friday with no phone answer or returned call. I thought for a min it was a scam.
thasleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 06:56 PM   #3
MJM Distributing

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS
First off, without even knowing who you are, let me start by apologizing that you feel the way you do about your Hawk Performance Brake Pad order. Secondly, and suffice to say, we are hardly a *nobody* and definitely not *scammers* after being on this forum for almost 3 years now with well over 175 transactions to members of Camaro5. I think you'll see from our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau as seen HERE, a quick search of this forum (or other forums) or even a quick glance at our eBay Store to see our near perfect feedback, you'll see that we're not exactly a "nobody" in the game. We have been in business almost a decade now and are the sole Master Warehouse Distributor for the South and Central Texas region for Hawk Performance, Eibach, ARP, Magnaflow, KONI, Power Slot and host of other huge manufacturers in our industry.

As far as not being able to reach us, I do believe you *DID* send us a private message here on Camaro5 that was responded to, was it not? Yes, our phones and emails are extremely busy right now due to the holidays, and when we have staff away for the holidays and orders are busier than normal, as you might imagine (and we would hope that for as someone who placed an order like you did, you'd appreciate this), that our already placed orders take priority, as we'd like to take care of those tasks first (like we did yours). I believe that you said above that you placed an order on the 11th. Your order shipped on the 12th (within a business day) and, as you stated above, was delivered on the 17th, just four (4) business days later (Saturdays and Sundays are not business days), yet this was *TERRIBLE* service? With all due respect here, what exactly is the problem? It would seem that before you publicly (and unjustifiably) hang a company out to dry, you might want to do some fact-digging first as to why you never received a notification. Did it go to your spam box? Did we have the correct email address for you? There are a host of different reasons on why, but again, I have no idea what particular customer you are (even after asking you via PM - only for you NOT to respond to it) so I have nothing to go on here. It appears to us that you placed an order with us for a set of pads of a discounted price, got them in four (4) business days (which is pretty standard, if not even kinda fast, especially during this time of year), yet are complaining. What gives here? We apologize, but we are at somewhat of a loss here and cannot understand your frustration.
MJM Distributing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 06:58 PM   #4
MJM Distributing

Quote:
Originally Posted by thasleeper View Post
I'm wondering do they know I have the brakes.
You're wondering if we know you have your brakes? Huh? What exactly does this mean, I'm sorry. We ship close to 5000 brake orders per year and have no way of knowing if our customers receive their parts (unless they tell us they didn't). Sorry, but this statement is extremely confusing. FWIW, this is the first time in our 10-year history that a customer got a package in four (4) days and thought the service was terrible. I think your expectations for doing business online are beyond reasonable. Sorry that you seem to have a such a bitter attitude over such a trivial thing.

Last edited by MJM Distributing; 12-21-2012 at 06:49 PM.
Old 12-21-2012, 02:30 AM   #5
Wooden Heart

Drives: 2012 Camaro LT
Old 12-21-2012, 05:34 AM   #6
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Drives: Eve - 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
This one looks fun . OP...Apex never sent me tracking information and I got my package in 3 days. I'm not complaining. Don't jump the gun next time bud.
AdamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:45 PM   #7
MJM Distributing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamZ View Post
This one looks fun . OP...Apex never sent me tracking information and I got my package in 3 days. I'm not complaining. Don't jump the gun next time bud.
You forgot to start a thread about it!
Old 12-21-2012, 07:09 PM   #8
iCamaro

Drives: 2012 LT RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamZ View Post
Old 01-04-2013, 11:23 PM   #9
MJM Distributing

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro66 View Post
I love the way some vendors not all always make it like they did nothing wrong.
Let us know what we did (or didn't) do wrong here.

And before you answer that, please read the entire thread in detail.

Quote:
And it's always the customer fault.
What part of this was this customer's fault?

Quote:
Why is it that there is NEVER A ISSUE with Maureen from Rogers Chevrolet Or roger from embolpros. Or Alex from apex. I can tell you why because that care they know what it's like for us to wait from something to ship out. Again I am only using these 3 as a example just saying
Looks like you missed the part where this fella got his pads in four (4) business days from the day ordered them.

What is the problem here and how was our service "terrible" again?
Old 01-04-2013, 11:40 PM   #10
parkerss

Drives: 2011 SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJM Distributing View Post
First off, without even knowing who you are, let me start by apologizing that you feel the way you do about your Hawk Performance Brake Pad order. Secondly, and suffice to say, we are hardly a *nobody* and definitely not *scammers* after being on this forum for almost 3 years now with well over 175 transactions to members of Camaro5. I think you'll see from our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau as seen HERE, a quick search of this forum (or other forums) or even a quick glance at our eBay Store to see our near perfect feedback, you'll see that we're not exactly a "nobody" in the game. We have been in business almost a decade now and are the sole Master Warehouse Distributor for the South and Central Texas region for Hawk Performance, Eibach, ARP, Magnaflow, KONI, Power Slot and host of other huge manufacturers in our industry.

As far as not being able to reach us, I do believe you *DID* send us a private message here on Camaro5 that was responded to, was it not? Yes, our phones and emails are extremely busy right now due to the holidays, and when we have staff away for the holidays and orders are busier than normal, as you might imagine (and we would hope that for as someone who placed an order like you did, you'd appreciate this), that our already placed orders take priority, as we'd like to take care of those tasks first (like we did yours). I believe that you said above that you placed an order on the 11th. Your order shipped on the 12th (within a business day) and, as you stated above, was delivered on the 17th, just four (4) business days later (Saturdays and Sundays are not business days), yet this was *TERRIBLE* service? With all due respect here, what exactly is the problem? It would seem that before you publicly (and unjustifiably) hang a company out to dry, you might want to do some fact-digging first as to why you never received a notification. Did it go to your spam box? Did we have the correct email address for you? There are a host of different reasons on why, but again, I have no idea what particular customer you are (even after asking you via PM - only for you NOT to respond to it) so I have nothing to go on here. It appears to us that you placed an order with us for a set of pads of a discounted price, got them in four (4) business days (which is pretty standard, if not even kinda fast, especially during this time of year), yet are complaining. What gives here? We apologize, but we are at somewhat of a loss here and cannot understand your frustration.
I will never purchase anything from this company. WOW what a response! Have you EVER heard of customer service? Has anyone every explained to you that a unhappy customer will crush you long before hundreds of happy customers will make you thrive? Have you ever thought to bite your tounge and just say sorry and were happy you received your parts today and and again were sorry? NOPE you just went off on a little tizzy got your panties in a wad and started crying. Again I hope many members as possible read this blog and dont buy ANYTHING from your company. Customer service is the most important part of any business and you are far from knowing customer service. Again step into the bathroom get those panties out of a wad and understand how poor YOUR customer service is....even if the customer is not always right...the customer is ALWAYS right. Our parents grew up by this rule and its sad that there are so few that still understand this. Fell free to respond to this post because im sure your red in the face and still mad that someone called you out for what they thought was poor customer service and YOU choose to jump down there throat.
Old 01-05-2013, 07:02 AM   #11
ginsberg2@hotmail.com
Account Suspended

Drives: ls3 camaro
ginsberg2@hotmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:03 AM   #12
AFCMSGTRET
TCC SWFL Chapter

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS LS3 Black/IO Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJM Distributing View Post
Let us know what we did (or didn't) do wrong here.
And before you answer that, please read the entire thread in detail.
What part of this was this customer's fault?
Looks like you missed the part where this fella got his pads in four (4) business days from the day ordered them.
What is the problem here and how was our service "terrible" again?
I read the entire thread and have been following it since the beginning. One glaring thing you apparently missed was the OP saying "I called to f/u on 12/13. Was greeted by rude employee service saying the brakes will be shipped when I get an email saying its shipped." Based on your response, I'm wondering if you're the one he talked to?
AFCMSGTRET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:04 AM   #13
AFCMSGTRET
TCC SWFL Chapter

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS LS3 Black/IO Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkerss View Post
I will never purchase anything from this company. WOW what a response! Have you EVER heard of customer service? Has anyone every explained to you that a unhappy customer will crush you long before hundreds of happy customers will make you thrive? Have you ever thought to bite your tounge and just say sorry and were happy you received your parts today and and again were sorry? NOPE you just went off on a little tizzy got your panties in a wad and started crying. Again I hope many members as possible read this blog and dont buy ANYTHING from your company. Customer service is the most important part of any business and you are far from knowing customer service. Again step into the bathroom get those panties out of a wad and understand how poor YOUR customer service is....even if the customer is not always right...the customer is ALWAYS right. Our parents grew up by this rule and its sad that there are so few that still understand this. Fell free to respond to this post because im sure your red in the face and still mad that someone called you out for what they thought was poor customer service and YOU choose to jump down there throat.
AFCMSGTRET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:17 AM   #14
naSSty1

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkerss View Post
+1

Maybe the customer was a little jumpy on the shipping part but you know what, he just wanted some confirmation of his parts. And some snobby service clerk on a phone / forums doesn't help his argument. There response to the customer was completely ridiculous. If I were a manufacturer, I would re-evaluate who is distributing my parts.

Found it kinda funny, 175 transactions through Camaro5. That's not a bad start out of 71,588 members.
naSSty1 is offline   Reply With Quote