Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2019, 11:30 PM   #603
ronl99
 
Drives: Camaro SS
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Guatemala
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynosteve View Post
In Stock For Immediate Shipping
i want a tuner for my camaro L99 with headers speed engineering 1 7/8 and a CAI from Airaid what do you recommend ?? im looking to buying from you

also do you have support for Camaro 2018 with headers and a 100 shot nitrous??
ronl99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 11:34 AM   #604
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner & Calibrator

 
dynosteve's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Turbo
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Painesville Ohio
Posts: 12,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronl99 View Post
i want a tuner for my camaro L99 with headers speed engineering 1 7/8 and a CAI from Airaid what do you recommend ?? im looking to buying from you

also do you have support for Camaro 2018 with headers and a 100 shot nitrous??
Thats not a problem at all sir
__________________

RDP Store www.rdpstore.com
Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Kooks ARH Stainless Power ACT Aeroforce Kooks Husky AWE Gforce GForce SCT Edelbrock Whipple Magnuson Rotofab CAI Fore DSS Mishimoto Borla Magnaflow Corsa Trutrac EBC FIC
dynosteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 10:26 PM   #605
Mouse330
 
Mouse330's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS, 2006 GMC Sierra
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: MA
Posts: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrish70 View Post
Steve hooked me up with a amazing tune, i recently went to a local dyno day here with our club and the dyno operator mentioned that it was a awesome tune and theres no way he could improve on it
Hooked me up too!!!!!
Car is a different animal. Can’t wait To run it at the track next year. Way more fun to drive now.
Thx Steve
Mouse330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 09:35 PM   #606
mrhansel58
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: Tallahassee Florida
Posts: 3
DynoSteve

Had to jump in and thank DynoSteve for a great tune and a fantastic fun car to drive. Decided I was going to do Headers and CAI early last week. Ordered up the SCT Tuner from RDP after talking to Steve briefly on the phone. Amazing!! a vendor that actually answers the phone and cheerfully answers questions which I'm sure he's heard a 1000 times. Two days later got the device, hooked it up after watching his video. Sent him my stock file Sunday evening, my tune was in my email before noon on Monday. RDP will be on my short list when I look for other mods. You just don't find customer service of this kind very often anymore. Thanks Steve!
mrhansel58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 10:24 PM   #607
camguynj


 
camguynj's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 SS/RS LS3 NPP BRM
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhansel58 View Post
Had to jump in and thank DynoSteve for a great tune and a fantastic fun car to drive. Decided I was going to do Headers and CAI early last week. Ordered up the SCT Tuner from RDP after talking to Steve briefly on the phone. Amazing!! a vendor that actually answers the phone and cheerfully answers questions which I'm sure he's heard a 1000 times. Two days later got the device, hooked it up after watching his video. Sent him my stock file Sunday evening, my tune was in my email before noon on Monday. RDP will be on my short list when I look for other mods. You just don't find customer service of this kind very often anymore. Thanks Steve!
Did you send him a data log along with the stock tune ?
camguynj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 02:57 PM   #608
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner & Calibrator

 
dynosteve's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Turbo
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Painesville Ohio
Posts: 12,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhansel58 View Post
Had to jump in and thank DynoSteve for a great tune and a fantastic fun car to drive. Decided I was going to do Headers and CAI early last week. Ordered up the SCT Tuner from RDP after talking to Steve briefly on the phone. Amazing!! a vendor that actually answers the phone and cheerfully answers questions which I'm sure he's heard a 1000 times. Two days later got the device, hooked it up after watching his video. Sent him my stock file Sunday evening, my tune was in my email before noon on Monday. RDP will be on my short list when I look for other mods. You just don't find customer service of this kind very often anymore. Thanks Steve!
Thankyou kind sir
__________________

RDP Store www.rdpstore.com
Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Kooks ARH Stainless Power ACT Aeroforce Kooks Husky AWE Gforce GForce SCT Edelbrock Whipple Magnuson Rotofab CAI Fore DSS Mishimoto Borla Magnaflow Corsa Trutrac EBC FIC
dynosteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 08:55 AM   #609
Ammo_Don
 
Ammo_Don's Avatar
 
Drives: 15 1SS 1LE
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Orlando, Fl
Posts: 51
I wanted to give RDP email tune a good test before I left a review. I have had their email tune for about 3 weeks now and I am very satisfied. I have a noticable power gain in midrange rpms, but the surprising part is the power on the top end. We had a short disconnect in communication due to a lost email, but other than that it was A+ customer service. All in all I am very satisfied with my purchase and want to thank Steve for the quality product and putting up with my questions. I'll be using RDP for future upgrades for sure.
Ammo_Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 09:31 AM   #610
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner & Calibrator

 
dynosteve's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Turbo
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Painesville Ohio
Posts: 12,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammo_Don View Post
I wanted to give RDP email tune a good test before I left a review. I have had their email tune for about 3 weeks now and I am very satisfied. I have a noticable power gain in midrange rpms, but the surprising part is the power on the top end. We had a short disconnect in communication due to a lost email, but other than that it was A+ customer service. All in all I am very satisfied with my purchase and want to thank Steve for the quality product and putting up with my questions. I'll be using RDP for future upgrades for sure.
Thankyou Kind Sir
__________________

RDP Store www.rdpstore.com
Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Kooks ARH Stainless Power ACT Aeroforce Kooks Husky AWE Gforce GForce SCT Edelbrock Whipple Magnuson Rotofab CAI Fore DSS Mishimoto Borla Magnaflow Corsa Trutrac EBC FIC
dynosteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 03:48 PM   #611
xXSharkfhinXx
 
xXSharkfhinXx's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 2SS RS
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 172
ordered my sctx4 tuner/lifetime tunes from rdp and dynosteve got the programmer out to me in a couple of days...i got the tuner friday but had to install my cai first yesterday on my day off and finally got the tuner out of the box yesterday evening. i followed the easy to do video made by dynosteve, sent the file over to steve, i thought id get back a custom tune on Monday but no... this guy got the tune back to me this morning on SUNDAY!!!...the man doesnt rest lol. I just wanna say thanks. The custom tune went smooth. the weather is horrible down here so i only was able to start the car(not moving from garage until weather is good). I will report back once im on the road testing my newly custom tuned ss camaro.....thanks again for the great service Steve!!!!

man if your ever in south louisiana, let me know i go you covered brother....


ps in about 3 more weeks ill be ready to install my LT headers and HF cats and will holler for new custom tune....
__________________
Darkness
xXSharkfhinXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 09:18 PM   #612
Rench28
 
Rench28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro SS Convertible 45th
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Madisonville, KY
Posts: 11
Steve,

I bought my tuner from you back in May of 2017 with custom tune and the camaro is still running stronger than ever. Lovin' every minute of it.

Have a quick question: Can I use the same tuner on my 2011 Chevy Silverado to deactivate the 4 cylinder mode?

Thanks
__________________
Current Ride: 2012 Camaro SS Convertible 45th Anniversary

Previous Rides: 2009 Corvette Coupe Z51, 1982 Camaro Z28

Other Hobbies: R/C Racing, Shooting Sports, Golf, Call of Duty, Fishing, UK Basketball
Rench28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 11:02 PM   #613
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner & Calibrator

 
dynosteve's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Turbo
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Painesville Ohio
Posts: 12,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rench28 View Post
Steve,

I bought my tuner from you back in May of 2017 with custom tune and the camaro is still running stronger than ever. Lovin' every minute of it.

Have a quick question: Can I use the same tuner on my 2011 Chevy Silverado to deactivate the 4 cylinder mode?

Thanks
you cant use the same programmer on 2 vehicles at the same time unfortunatly sir but these will certainly work on you silverado
__________________

RDP Store www.rdpstore.com
Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Kooks ARH Stainless Power ACT Aeroforce Kooks Husky AWE Gforce GForce SCT Edelbrock Whipple Magnuson Rotofab CAI Fore DSS Mishimoto Borla Magnaflow Corsa Trutrac EBC FIC
dynosteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 04:34 PM   #614
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner & Calibrator

 
dynosteve's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Turbo
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Painesville Ohio
Posts: 12,196
All Deals are Now Set we WILL NOT BE BEATEN! Pm us or give us a call on 440 358 5500
__________________

RDP Store www.rdpstore.com
Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Kooks ARH Stainless Power ACT Aeroforce Kooks Husky AWE Gforce GForce SCT Edelbrock Whipple Magnuson Rotofab CAI Fore DSS Mishimoto Borla Magnaflow Corsa Trutrac EBC FIC
dynosteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 04:26 PM   #615
0351usmc
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro SS
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 2
Still Tuning?

I was wondering if DynoSteve was still doing the tunes by email and what are the exact details of how this works.
0351usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 05:47 PM   #616
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner & Calibrator

 
dynosteve's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Turbo
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Painesville Ohio
Posts: 12,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0351usmc View Post
I was wondering if DynoSteve was still doing the tunes by email and what are the exact details of how this works.
yes sir please just send me a pm
__________________

RDP Store www.rdpstore.com
Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Kooks ARH Stainless Power ACT Aeroforce Kooks Husky AWE Gforce GForce SCT Edelbrock Whipple Magnuson Rotofab CAI Fore DSS Mishimoto Borla Magnaflow Corsa Trutrac EBC FIC
dynosteve is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
rdp email dyno tuning

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.