Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 05-01-2017, 06:50 AM   #1
PhillH

Drives: 2012 SS Camaro RS A6
Talking Tampa Tuning ROCKS!!!

Last weekend I met up with Phill from Tampa Tuning for a full tune on my 2012 SS. What a great experience! Phil really took the time as long as it takes to make I was 100 percent happy. He didn't mind at all answering all the questions I had.
I had the AFM turned off and that is SOO much better. He spent alot of time making adjustments to the trans tune and I have to say it is perfect, exactly what I was looking for, now it has the wife mode in D and M mode will rip off second gear any time I want, SWEET! As far as the engine, before it seemed like it WOULD rev when you asked it to, now it's as if it WANTS to rev, just waiting for the order and happy about it, and so much smoother all over the rev range! So worth it!!!

Thank you thank you Phil !!!
PhillH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 11:58 AM   #2
blewbyyou

Drives: Dusk SE
I too am looking at getting a tune my 3yr. 36 k mile warranty is almost up. I want to retire my range device as well as getting everything running better. if you don't mind what kind of price did you pay. and where are they located in Tampa?
blewbyyou is offline   Reply With Quote