Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 05-29-2010, 01:07 PM   #29
SonnyakaPig

Drives: C63 P31
Quote:
Originally Posted by guiLT View Post
I don't like it....
Same here. Anything UFC collectible is way too gimmicky. The car is nice and mods are cool, but the UFC touch just ruins it for me. It would be like a TAPOUT Camaro. Maybe it would have been cool 10 years ago, but now it's just lame.

But the cause is a good one, so there's a positive in all of this.
SonnyakaPig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 02:03 PM   #30
CleanCutCreations

Drives: 2010 camaro
I like that 2 tone look and the placement of the paint break. Kinda gives a fastback look to it. Simple and striking.

I like the grey cast look on the wheel centers.
CleanCutCreations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 02:23 PM   #31
silverfox

Drives: 2010 camaro ss
I'd buy it right now if it's not to high
LS2 Darton sleeved 427 stroker.Callies dragonslayer crankshaft. Callies I beam rods. Wiseco blower pistons. Mast cnc 12 degree big bore ls3 heads-2.2 intake &1.6 ex. 6 bolt 270cc-.750 deck. Lunati link bar lifters.T&D roller rockers.COMP-VA. Speed special cam 605 lift, 238dur. Procharger F1R @15psi. ARH headers with custom 3'' exhaust all the way.Magnaflow mufflers. QTP cutouts.Rossler built 6l80e trans. DSS 1400hp axles.
Pfadt suspension.-Coilovers, sway bars,motor mounts,trailing arms. Aeromotive eliminater pump.
907rwhp.
silverfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 02:33 PM   #32
1badtie

Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1
anyone watching 114 tonight? ill be watching on pay per view and btw who are you going for evans or rampage?
1badtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 03:01 PM   #33
SonnyakaPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1badtie View Post
anyone watching 114 tonight? ill be watching on pay per view and btw who are you going for evans or rampage?
Page all day long. If he is actually in shape (which has never really been an issue for him (at leat not while he's been in the UFC), but considering his hiatus from fighting, who knows if he got rusty?

I will say that he is a better fighter than Rashad. He is a better boxer. Sure, Rashad moves better but Rashad doesn't move and strike very well-- it's usually one or the other for him.

Rampage actually moves like a boxer and throws nice, traditional, straight punches. Plus his head movement is great.

And in terms of wrestling, Rampage's natural, freakish strength, coupled with his quick reflexes will help him keep the fight standing if Rashad chooses to fight smart and goes for the takedowns.

On the ground, Rashad would likely get top control, but he's not known for doing much from that position and Rampage isn't a submission guy, so I can see Rampage getting back to his feet.

I see Rampage breaking Rashad down, round-by-round. But then again, I haven't seen Rampage fight in a while, so it really depends on what kind of condition he is in and whether he is still sharp.

Rampage for the win.

For the rest of the main card, I have Bisbing (although I'm not a fan of his), Duffee, Nogueira, and Sanchez.
Old 05-29-2010, 03:18 PM   #34
killinemsoftly

Drives: Summit White L99 2SS Forgiato 22"
yuck!

White 2SS H&R Springs, Blacked out emblems and lights , black roof, Forgiato Martellato Custom Painted 22's
killinemsoftly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 03:33 PM   #35
Abygale

Drives: .
I love the paint job! Very sharp. It's pretty unique how they tapered the black in the rear like that instead of following the car's contours...not sure I like that 100%.
Abygale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 03:44 PM   #36
SSIN

Drives: 2SS/RS Jewel Coat
Fight tonight it should be Rampage.
SSIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 03:49 PM   #37
MikeL

Drives: 2011 1LT/RS
Another "LIMITED EDITION" Camaro. Seems like a new set of these comes out every other week.
MikeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 04:23 PM   #38
SonnyakaPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeL View Post
Another "LIMITED EDITION" Camaro. Seems like a new set of these comes out every other week.
Old 05-29-2010, 04:41 PM   #39
1badtie

Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyakaPig View Post
Page all day long. If he is actually in shape (which has never really been an issue for him (at leat not while he's been in the UFC), but considering his hiatus from fighting, who knows if he got rusty?

I will say that he is a better fighter than Rashad. He is a better boxer. Sure, Rashad moves better but Rashad doesn't move and strike very well-- it's usually one or the other for him.

Rampage actually moves like a boxer and throws nice, traditional, straight punches. Plus his head movement is great.

And in terms of wrestling, Rampage's natural, freakish strength, coupled with his quick reflexes will help him keep the fight standing if Rashad chooses to fight smart and goes for the takedowns.

On the ground, Rashad would likely get top control, but he's not known for doing much from that position and Rampage isn't a submission guy, so I can see Rampage getting back to his feet.

I see Rampage breaking Rashad down, round-by-round. But then again, I haven't seen Rampage fight in a while, so it really depends on what kind of condition he is in and whether he is still sharp.

Rampage for the win.

For the rest of the main card, I have Bisbing (although I'm not a fan of his), Duffee, Nogueira, and Sanchez.

i placed my money on rashad even though rampage is my favorite of the two just bc rampage was off filming that movie while rashad took that time to train hard i feel rampage is monstly all talk i see rashad going all three rounds while rampage is huffing and puffing due to his vegas buffet diet and coming to a desicion after 3 round winner being rashed ... but who knows we will see
1badtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 05:04 PM   #40
sspaul

Drives: 2010 ss camaro, imperial blue
Send a message via AIM to sspaul Send a message via Yahoo to sspaul
man that is super clean
www.twitter.com/1djchampagne
mods: borla long tube headers, borla atak catback, lingenfelter gt-9 cam, ported heads, ecs base kit running 11 psi on top end, 1" bmr drop spring, aam 3.70 gears, ported throttle body, 160* thermorstat, lethal racing tune

750/641 rwhp/rwtq
sspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 05:55 PM   #41
hamidar05

Drives: 10 Camaro/69 Bronco/08 Mazda3
Not a fan. UFC anything = fail. Just my opinion and all are welcome to peaceably disagree.
VIN# 34612
Bitchin Camaro - Dead Milkmen - http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/8092
Thank You Oshawa - Domo arigato Mr. Roboto
~1600 mi so far - 07/18/10
hamidar05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 06:09 PM   #42
SonnyakaPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1badtie View Post
i placed my money on rashad even though rampage is my favorite of the two just bc rampage was off filming that movie while rashad took that time to train hard i feel rampage is monstly all talk i see rashad going all three rounds while rampage is huffing and puffing due to his vegas buffet diet and coming to a desicion after 3 round winner being rashed ... but who knows we will see
I think you made a good choice as far as betting is concerned. This fight will be very close.

Rashad has always had a world of talent. He has the best chance at winning if he fights as a wrestler. He needs to stay focused on the takedowns and that should be his gameplan for the duration of the fight. Even if Rampage gets up, Rashad should work to get him back down.

I think if Rashad fights as a wrestler he will have the advantage, but just as is too often the case with Josh Koscheck, he thinks he's a striker (even though Koscheck's striking is much improved). And while he hits hard and strikes with great speed, in this fight, Rampage has the boxing advantage.

Enjoy the fights.

Tags
ufc camaro pictures