Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LFX Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 07-01-2012, 04:12 PM   #15
Henry G.

Drives: 2012 Camaro LFX,CAI,DynomaxVT,RX CC
Quote:
Originally Posted by BNRacing View Post
Did he have an intake? Untuned intakes throw off fuel trims and make the car run rich or lean. If he's running really rich, it's killing his fuel mileage. Power wise they do make a bit less power than the manual.
It was a brand new 2012 RS, no mods. I told him it will break in some, but I was getting 24 mpg right outta the gate...
Henry G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 04:14 PM   #16
Henry G.

Drives: 2012 Camaro LFX,CAI,DynomaxVT,RX CC
Apex-Chase let us know when the RX Catch can is on your site and I will pull the trigger. I dont give my credit card number to ANYONE over the phone, had a bad experience once...
Henry G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 07:12 PM   #17
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry G. View Post
Apex-Chase let us know when the RX Catch can is on your site and I will pull the trigger. I dont give my credit card number to ANYONE over the phone, had a bad experience once...
I'll check on the status of getting it added but I know what you mean. We avoid taking credit card numbers over the phone when possible in an effort to protect ourselves and our customers. Additionally, I can email a secure invoice to you that will allow you to utilize the credit card processor without actually going through the website.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:16 AM   #18
rchrdp305

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LS
I have cutouts on my v6 and honestly it sounds louder than the v8 stock. That's my opinion of course. When I turn off the cutouts it's so silent but when I turn it on its a roaring monster.