Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 08-03-2012, 12:07 AM   #29
dragon22

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS SIM
That sounds like a great idea. I just have to weasel the time out of my employer. Cough, cough

Vote for Montana!
dragon22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:34 AM   #30
Meltdownaverted
I sell Camaro's

Drives: traded 11 2SS RS SGM for 13 SS 1LE
I will try to find some time today see if we can block off the Cabins for the 14th again
Meltdownaverted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:59 AM   #31
WILD67

Drives: '12 ZL1 / '67 RS
I'd be up for this as my first cruise.
WILD67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:05 AM   #32
Meltdownaverted
I sell Camaro's

Ok I spoke with Krystal at Graves Creek Cabins we can have all the Cabins again for the 14th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've reserved them all for now as this was such an Epic Cruise last year I'd love to do it again.

So Graves Creek Cabins 1-406-882-4929 ensure you mention you are with the Camaro Group to book

Sept 14th!!!!!

I will see if Big Mountain Lodge can once again accommodate us for the Saturday
Old 08-03-2012, 09:19 AM   #33
Robd
Robs SS

Drives: 2011 camaro ss synergy
Six standard rooms and 2 deluxe available at riverstone lodge that's one that's less than a mile from trappers saloon 109 for standard rooms and I believe2 deluxe rooms that sleep 5 Are 159 a night
[COLOR=lime]my kinda going green POWER 605 RWHP powered by maggie chrome tsv 2300 supercharger,ar long tube headers high flow cats b and b exhaust ,roto fab intake ,lingenfelter cam , upgraded sc reservoir ,Comp cams
performance valve springs, Comp cams Titanium retainers,Heavy duty valve locks,MSD ignition wires, Kool Sox heat resistant heat sleeves , Larger fuel injectors, high flow fuel rails,American racing rims ,hurst short throw shifter,led footwell and grille lighting,pfadt suspension upgrades
Robd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:21 AM   #34
Robd
Robs SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kray View Post
Yay!! You guys will love this cruise!

Check out http://www.riverstonefamilylodge.com or http://www.gravecreekcabins.com in Eureka that we can look into to. And for Whitefish http://www.northfortyresort.com or http://www.outlookinnbandb.com

Rob and I can look into group rates.
Also check out stunning lake views on outlook inn band b looks very nice on website
[COLOR=lime]my kinda going green POWER 605 RWHP powered by maggie chrome tsv 2300 supercharger,ar long tube headers high flow cats b and b exhaust ,roto fab intake ,lingenfelter cam , upgraded sc reservoir ,Comp cams
performance valve springs, Comp cams Titanium retainers,Heavy duty valve locks,MSD ignition wires, Kool Sox heat resistant heat sleeves , Larger fuel injectors, high flow fuel rails,American racing rims ,hurst short throw shifter,led footwell and grille lighting,pfadt suspension upgrades
Old 08-03-2012, 09:30 AM   #35
Robd
Robs SS

Bc group could meet up corner of hwy 3 and why 93 which is just north of border crossing plus I believe theres some outhouses and parking right at corner
Old 08-03-2012, 09:43 AM   #36
Meltdownaverted
I sell Camaro's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robd View Post
Also check out stunning lake views on outlook inn band b looks very nice on website
Last year they couldn't accommodate us, Plus Krystal (the owner of Graves Creek) owns a Camaro as well and she has the ability to reserve all her Cabins for us again
Old 08-03-2012, 09:51 AM   #37
Robd
Robs SS

[QUOTE=Meltdownaverted;5386863]Last year they couldn't accommodate us, Plus Krystal (the owner of Graves Creek) owns a Camaro as well and she has the ability to reserve all her Cabins for us again[/QUOTE
That Was a alternative thought for Saturday in whitefish instead of big mountain lodge which wasn't very nice last year in my opinion .graves creek was very nice for friday as well I've personally stayed at riverstone and it's nice as well incase there's too many people for grave creek cabins
Old 08-03-2012, 10:01 AM   #38
Meltdownaverted
I sell Camaro's

[QUOTE=Robd;5386898]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltdownaverted View Post
Last year they couldn't accommodate us, Plus Krystal (the owner of Graves Creek) owns a Camaro as well and she has the ability to reserve all her Cabins for us again[/QUOTE
That Was a alternative thought for Saturday in whitefish instead of big mountain lodge which wasn't very nice last year in my opinion .graves creek was very nice for friday as well I've personally stayed at riverstone and it's nice as well incase there's too many people for grave creek cabins

So sorry you didn't care for the Big Mountain Lodge a lot of time and effort went into finding a place to accommodate us last year. I tired North40 resort for the Saturday last year as well as almost 15 other establishments in the area and they couldn't accommodate either or were over $200 a night. I didn't think we wanted to be all spread out so I did what I could. Maybe I should just step back and let others do a better job I guess
Old 08-03-2012, 10:14 AM   #39
Robd
Robs SS

[QUOTE=Meltdownaverted;5386938]
Quote:

So sorry you didn't care for the Big Mountain Lodge a lot of time and effort went into finding a place to accommodate us last year. I tired North40 resort for the Saturday last year as well as almost 15 other establishments in the area and they couldn't accommodate either or were over $200 a night. I didn't think we wanted to be all spread out so I did what I could. Maybe I should just step back and let others do a better job I guess
It was just our opinion and thought other options could be looked into for whitefish .we really enjoyed cruise last year and organization of it. Me and kray were just trying to help as the idea for a second Montana cruise had not been suggested yet .
Old 08-03-2012, 11:57 AM   #40
fshog

Drives: 2011 RS/2SS
Quote:
So twisty !the pfadt suspension upgrades are gonna come in handy

If I can get some in time!! They still haven't released the new version yet..., so I may be going with an alternate coilover....

I am just in the process of buying a lift, who knows....maybe my budget will be shot to hell after that!!!
fshog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 05:12 PM   #41
willhe64

Drives: 2012 45th Vert, 2011 4x4, 9sec Vega
Thanks for the heads up on this Meltdown! I will talk to my girlfriend and let you all know by tuesday.
Old 08-03-2012, 05:35 PM   #42
Merc
In The Circle

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS IOM M6