Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 02-27-2011, 07:57 AM   #15
billyspeed
BILLYSPEED

Drives: 2016 black camaro SS
great time last night.. good to get out. next time we have to arrange a way to idenditify each other,somehow, lol didnt find some guys till later.
2016 camaro SS sold
billyspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 08:13 AM   #16
SOPMOD
El Presidente (SJCC)

Drives: 2011 SS2 / 2011 LT
Ok, try and bare with me.....my head is still sore, I'm still shaking some of the cobb webs out and have to keep one eye closed to type this....sailing with the Captain last night and the seas were rough.

A few showed up and we had a great time! I was over an hour late due to kids, dog and bla bla bla.....such is life sh** happens.

I know their were more there but we could not find the owners? I saw at least four Camaros in the lot when I got there.

We were right in front of the main entrance. We made some new friends and I look forward to the next one. I hope more can make it next time?
We could try and do it once a month at different locations? I apologize for not being able to meet you if you did make it...place was packed. Not going to mention any names but we did have a ring girl go around the bar a few times asking who was a camaro owner.

Billyspeed said he is going to hang a sign around his neck next time and hold his Hot Wheels key chain up in the air to let everyone know where we are!!!

SOPMOD...OUT!

People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because a soldier stands ready to do
violence on their behalf.
SOPMOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 03:41 PM   #17
billyspeed
BILLYSPEED

Drives: 2016 black camaro SS
DONT BE HATEING ON MY KEY CHAIN!!!

JEALOUSY WILL GET YOU NOWHERE!! or get you a manual car!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOPMOD View Post
Ok, try and bare with me.....my head is still sore, I'm still shaking some of the cobb webs out and have to keep one eye closed to type this....sailing with the Captain last night and the seas were rough.

A few showed up and we had a great time! I was over an hour late due to kids, dog and bla bla bla.....such is life sh** happens.

I know their were more there but we could not find the owners? I saw at least four Camaros in the lot when I got there.

We were right in front of the main entrance. We made some new friends and I look forward to the next one. I hope more can make it next time?
We could try and do it once a month at different locations? I apologize for not being able to meet you if you did make it...place was packed. Not going to mention any names but we did have a ring girl go around the bar a few times asking who was a camaro owner.

Billyspeed said he is going to hang a sign around his neck next time and hold his Hot Wheels key chain up in the air to let everyone know where we are!!!

SOPMOD...OUT!
2016 camaro SS sold
billyspeed is offline   Reply With Quote