Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 11-16-2017, 03:55 AM   #1
Starfall
1bad6

Drives: 2010 camaro
Drive

Whenever i'm feeling stressed or down, i go drive my camaro and every single time i come back with a smile on my face.

Just a reminder to those with problems, depression, anything, drive from your problems in your sexy ass camaro, and if you're still feeling down when you come home, check out the curves, the ass and make sure to remind yourself that you own it.
Starfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 05:28 AM   #2
Camaro85

Drives: 2015 SS
When I get down about spending thousands a month on the Camaro, I go for a drive. But then again when I go for a drive, I get down about spending over 500 a month on insurance
Camaro85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 07:53 AM   #3
lbls1

Drives: 2002 Camaro SS SOM; 2015 Malibu LTZ
Good potion!

'14 CAMARO ZL1 Blue Ray Metallic
lbls1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 04:14 PM   #4
Starfall
1bad6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro85 View Post
When I get down about spending thousands a month on the Camaro, I go for a drive. But then again when I go for a drive, I get down about spending over 500 a month on insurance
No harm in spending money on something that makes you happy, the world sucks, i hardly get entertainment out of anything anymore, games don’t interest me. My car is one if not the only thing that puts a smile on my face
Old 11-16-2017, 09:02 PM   #5
Moto-Mojo
Fast Cars and Old Guitars

Drives: 2015 2SS RS (L99, baby!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
No harm in spending money on something that makes you happy, the world sucks, i hardly get entertainment out of anything anymore, games don’t interest me. My car is one if not the only thing that puts a smile on my face
Some of this should be on the ‘Shrinks R Us’ forum but Starfall brings up a very topical point. Some of the mindless forms of entertainment from the past have been hijacked by the seemingly endless barrage of politics. You can hardly toast your friggin bagel now without some sort of political underpinnings. I too find a spin around da hood about as satisfying as anything nowadays. Thank goodness for that.

I posted something in the Off Topic section about the “controversial Dodge Demon.’ Gimme a break. A car that goes fast is not controversial. A senator that accepts bribes and gropes his female admin is controversial. Shit, see, I couldn’t even post without going political. I hate what I’ve become! But I like my car.
Old 11-16-2017, 10:05 PM   #6
Starfall
1bad6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto-Mojo View Post
Some of this should be on the ‘Shrinks R Us’ forum but Starfall brings up a very topical point. Some of the mindless forms of entertainment from the past have been hijacked by the seemingly endless barrage of politics. You can hardly toast your friggin bagel now without some sort of political underpinnings. I too find a spin around da hood about as satisfying as anything nowadays. Thank goodness for that.

I posted something in the Off Topic section about the “controversial Dodge Demon.’ Gimme a break. A car that goes fast is not controversial. A senator that accepts bribes and gropes his female admin is controversial. Shit, see, I couldn’t even post without going political. I hate what I’ve become! But I like my car.
I just heard about the ‘controversial dodge demon’ thing, about to go check out your topic