Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Z/28 Forum - Z/28 Specific Topics

Old 08-02-2018, 06:04 PM   #1
RaycinSS

Drives: 2015 Camaro Z/28
WTB: Car Cover that correctly fits 2015 Z/28

WTB: Z/28 Car Cover that fits over the rear spoiler and front splitter. If anyone has one of the stretchable indoor ones that came with the car they aren't using would be great or an outdoor cover for the right price. I've seen some of the other threads and am aware of the options I was hoping to find one not being used and put it to good use. There's a local cat that is killing my hood and trunk lid! Let me know what you have and a price. Thanks for your time.
RaycinSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 06:51 PM   #2
Dixon Racing

Drives: 2015 Z28 Red Hot
I have a California Car Cover Ultraweave that I don't use, it's for outside. I bought it back in 2016 and used it for a couple months until I was able to move the car inside.

Fits snug with the wickerbill, I never had a problem with the wind blowing the cover off. Let me see if I can find the bag it came with, DM me if you're interested. I think these go for $280-300 new, but we can work something out.
Dixon Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 08:02 PM   #3
DavidCorsaro
Hamfist Racing

Drives: '15 Z/28
I have a Covercraft Noah that I'll ship for $180.
Old 08-03-2018, 10:17 AM   #4
karve

Drives: 2015 Z/28 #737, 2014 Ford Raptor
I do not recommend Cal Car Cover. I purchased a NOAH for my car 14 months ago and it has torn at multiple seems, the middle of the rear spoiler and both front corners of the splitter. After multiple phone calls and emails I finally received a return authorization so they can see if the cover is repairable or needs to be replaced. You can clearly tell in the photos that it cannot be repaired but non the less I have to wait 4-6 weeks to hear back from them on there decision
karve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 10:36 AM   #5
DavidCorsaro
Hamfist Racing

Drives: '15 Z/28
Quote:
Originally Posted by karve View Post
I do not recommend Cal Car Cover. I purchased a NOAH for my car 14 months ago and it has torn at multiple seems, the middle of the rear spoiler and both front corners of the splitter. After multiple phone calls and emails I finally received a return authorization so they can see if the cover is repairable or needs to be replaced. You can clearly tell in the photos that it cannot be repaired but non the less I have to wait 4-6 weeks to hear back from them on there decision
I've been using a dedicated Covercraft Noah for every car I've owned since 2006(probably 8 different cars/covers) and have never experienced anything like that. Fitment is always spot on too.
Old 08-03-2018, 11:20 AM   #6
beersngars
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 ZL1
I have used these indoor covers on several cars and they work great: https://www.carcoverworld.com/coverc...nnel-car-cover

I recommend this for the other problem: http://https://ruger.com/products/10...ne/models.html
beersngars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 01:50 PM   #7
RaycinSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidCorsaro View Post
I have a Covercraft Noah that I'll ship for $180.
Thanks for the reply. Do you have any pictures of it on the Z/28 you could post? How would you rate the condition?
Old 08-04-2018, 01:51 PM   #8
RaycinSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboBark View Post
I have a California Car Cover Ultraweave that I don't use, it's for outside. I bought it back in 2016 and used it for a couple months until I was able to move the car inside.

Fits snug with the wickerbill, I never had a problem with the wind blowing the cover off. Let me see if I can find the bag it came with, DM me if you're interested. I think these go for $280-300 new, but we can work something out.
Any pictures of yours on the car and its condition?

Thanks