Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > International Regions > Italia

Old 07-30-2014, 05:41 AM   #169
Tampa Tuning
Account Suspended

Drives: TAMPA TUNING FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM
Hello brothers!

My family is from a little island called Ponza. I get back about every 10 years. I do Remote tuning if you find someone with HP Tuners platform.

I love the background of the pictures

Phil
Tampa Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 04:08 AM   #170
mojatto

Drives: 2019 Camaro 2.0T (European version)
jtblckmaro,
for a track day, you can go to
Racalmuto (http://autodromovalledeitempli.eu) nice track
or Pergusa (http://www.autodromopergusa.gov.it/it/home) best and very fast track
mojatto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 12:17 AM   #171
lawdog

Drives: 2010 SSII w RS & Sunroof Yellow
Have not heard from you guys in Italy lately, any cool get TOGETHOR photos ?
lawdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 02:23 AM   #172
HammPer
Install center Europe

Drives: Hennessey Camaro HPE650
If you guys would be interested in upgrading your Camaro's you could come to my shop in the Netherlands, we do turbo's, superchargers, engine builds, transmission, suspension, anything.
www.hamminkperformance.nl
Old 02-14-2015, 10:19 AM   #173
InfidelSpartan
Army Military Police

Drives: 2022 Ram 1500
Quote:
Originally Posted by F4st1DiO View Post
Hi InfidelSpartan, I'm Simone and I recently moved in Vicenza for work. I live in San Pio X near the Caserma Ederle. I really try to understand if there are some chances to pay less this car, maybe with the help of someone inside the base.
I presume that your internal car sales can't sell outside, and even if it's possible, i have to deal with Italian burocracy....

For the italians here:
Signori, dopo il mio tentativo di acquisto diversi anni fa (naufragati a causa di un cambio lavoro) ora vivo e lavoro a Vicenza... e fortunatamente (per me) l'auto tornerà ad essere un piacere da godere il weekend e non un quotidiano mezzo di spostamento.
Volevo capire esattamente che costi comporta questo mostro. Non sono povero, non sono ricco... la 2SS o la SS non mi interessano, a me andrebbe benissimo una 2LT/RS..
Consigli su dove/come comprarla e quanto costa mantenerla?
A Dueville (VI) c'è un concessionario che la vende a 30'000€... è uno dei prezzi più bassi trovati...
Verso Monza c'è un concessionario che la vende depotenziata (250cv) in modo da non pagare il superbollo...

Avete esperienze in merito?

TRANSLATION: Gentlemen, after my attempt to purchase several years ago ( foundered because of a job change ) now live and work in Vicenza ... and fortunately ( for me ) the car will again be a pleasure to enjoy the weekend and not a daily moving means .
I wanted to understand exactly what cost does this monster . They are not poor , not rich ... the SS 2SS or not interest me , I would be fine a 2LT / RS ..
Advice on where / how to buy it and how much it costs to keep it ?
A Dueville ( VI ) is a dealer that sells at € 30,000 ... is one of the lowest prices found ...
Towards Monza is a dealer that sells weakened ( 250cv ) so you do not pay the superbollo ...

You have experiences about ?
Hi Simone,

Unfortunately our new car sales inside the base not only does not sell to locals but it also does not sell the Camaro. As far as a way to get the car cheaper, aside from finding someone willing to sell their car that really isnt something I could see happening. I was able to import my car tax free to Italy. When I was shipping my car I did learn that in order to import any car you have to pay tax for that country and Italy was going to cost over 10,000 USD to do so. So 30,000 Euro could be a decent price, considering that my 2LT is 33,000 USD which today is just under 29,000 Euro.

As for up keep and the like of the car, there are alot of factors that go into that. The registration fee would be around 70 Euro a month for a stock V6. Gas is around 14 L per 100 KM for in town short drives.
I have not yet had an oil change in Italy so I cant comment on that.
My car is a 2LT/RS 2013 so it comes with 323 HP Stock.

My wife and I have actually considered looking into selling the car before we leave Italy, but dont know if that is for sure or not.

TRANSLATION:
Ciao Simone ,

Purtroppo le nostre vendite di auto nuove all'interno della base , non solo non vende alla gente del posto , ma anche non vende il Camaro . Per quanto riguarda un modo per ottenere l' auto più conveniente , oltre a trovare qualcuno disposto a vendere la propria auto che in realtà isnt qualcosa che ho potuto vedere accadere . Sono stato in grado di importare il mio bollo auto gratuito per l'Italia . Quando stavo spedendo la mia auto ho imparato che per importare qualsiasi auto si deve pagare l'imposta per quel paese e l'Italia stava per costare più di 10.000 dollari per farlo . Quindi 30.000 euro potrebbe essere un prezzo decente , visto che il mio 2LT è 33.000 USD che oggi è poco meno di 29.000 Euro .

Come per un massimo mantenere e simili della vettura , ci sono un sacco di fattori che vanno in tale . La quota di iscrizione sarà di circa 70 euro al mese per uno stock V6 . Gas è di circa 14 l per 100 km per le unità in brevi città .
Non ho ancora avuto un cambio d'olio in Italia, quindi non posso esprimere giudizi.
La mia auto è una 2LT / RS 2013, in modo che viene fornito con HP 323 Fotografici.

Mia moglie ed io abbiamo fatto considerato esaminando vendere l' auto prima di lasciare l'Italia , ma non so se questo è certo o no .

2013 2LT/RS BRM
Decepticon "Darksteel" - 9/28/12 - 6/29/22
InfidelSpartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 10:24 AM   #174
InfidelSpartan
Army Military Police

Drives: 2022 Ram 1500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojatto View Post
jtblckmaro,
for a track day, you can go to
Racalmuto (http://autodromovalledeitempli.eu) nice track
or Pergusa (http://www.autodromopergusa.gov.it/it/home) best and very fast track
Dont suppose you know of any tracks closer to Vicenza?

2013 2LT/RS BRM
Decepticon "Darksteel" - 9/28/12 - 6/29/22
InfidelSpartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 12:46 PM   #175
mojatto

Drives: 2019 Camaro 2.0T (European version)
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfidelSpartan View Post
No. i don't know.
mojatto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 06:51 PM   #176
umbedv94

Drives: Toyota gt86 & camaro SS RS 1LE 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfidelSpartan View Post
Hi, i live in Montecchio Maggiore near Vicenza. The track near Vicenza are:
Franciacorta (http://www.autodromodifranciacorta.com)
Adria (http://www.adriaraceway.com)
Marzaglia/Modena(http://www.autodromodimodena.it)
San Martino (http://www.circuitosanmartinodellago.com)
Monza (http://www.monzanet.it/it)
umbedv94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 11:01 AM   #177
AlbertVanK
Italian dude

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS Hot Wheels
I live in the United States and I do not have any willing to get back to Italy anytime soon, but in case (and you never know) that I will leave Houston my Camaro will come with me. there would be another one in Pavia, maybe the only Hotwheels in italy?
AlbertVanK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2023, 08:26 PM   #178
lawdog

Drives: 2010 SSII w RS & Sunroof Yellow
So I took a vacation in Italy, In Rome and in Florence and In Bologna and I was shocked I did not see one camaro. VERY DISAPPOINTED
I saw one or two mustangs and I did not see any Mopars either.
There were a few big V-8 SUVS and mercedes so I know they have an appetite for the V8 but really whats the deal boys and girls in Italy. Why not more Camaros.
lawdog is offline   Reply With Quote