Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 04-14-2011, 10:46 PM   #1
Macrackie

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS Stripper model
Blower tuning problems?

Ok I see a few now making around 340-350horse with single and twin turbo setups making about 5lbs of boost. Sounds like Vince at Trifecta has most of the tuning dialed in at this point...

My question is could this tune be used with a blower making 5lbs of boost and if so wouldn't that be a simpler route to home build rather than turbos with oil lines, exhaust, ground cleanance and heat problems?

Don't get me wrong I love the idea of twin turbos but doesn't look like something I would want to tackle for an installation. But a blower I could see installing much simpler with less risk.

And my hat is off the the hard work put into the turbo cars. Nice work and thankyou for the effort you all put forth in getting the FI ball rolling!!!
Macrackie is offline   Reply With Quote